Chemical Ali
Flat_Track_Bully
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Get in! Don't f*** this up Argyle!
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Win! Up to 14th - nosebleed territory!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 pm

good 3 points Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Yessss!!! 2 1 as I predicted, almost spooning city ATM, if Tis isn't feeling nervous already he should be I've got a semi. Laughing cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:10 pm

We're now closer to promotion than relegation.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Good win Argyle! Very Happy cheers 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Come and share the joy Happy you bellend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:15 pm

A good day all round. Well done Argo, Fuckk you Exeter, Hard luck Torquay.pig 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Turks are having a torrid time, doesn't look good for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:29 pm

Happypilgrim only posts when we're all depressed after a shit performance or a defeat and tries to paint us all as miserable cnuts(Freathy aside Laughing ) what's up chump ? nothing to say when we're all pleased with a victory................methinks youm naaaaaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaaaper faaaan. cheers  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Happypilgrim only posts when we're all depressed after a shit performance or a defeat and tries to paint us all as miserable cnuts(Freathy aside  Laughing ) what's up chump ? nothing to say when we're all pleased with a victory................methinks youm naaaaaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaaaper faaaan.  cheers  
Cock the younger is just the same, he thinks we all hate argyle and want them to lose!geek geek geek cheers
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Now, THAT is a good result :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Happypilgrim only posts when we're all depressed after a shit performance or a defeat and tries to paint us all as miserable cnuts(Freathy aside  Laughing ) what's up chump ? nothing to say when we're all pleased with a victory................methinks youm naaaaaaaaaaat a praaaaaaaaaaaaper faaaan.  cheers  
Exactly!!

Where are you Happypilgrim??
Show yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Great battling win today,well merited overall.Dagenham marginally better in the first half but only created a couple of opportunities,one good save from McCormick but not really too much to worry about.Top strike from Reid in off the post,cancelled out after a slip at the far post by Blanchard [i think]-apparently there was a suspicion of offside,not surprising because the linesman on the Lyndhurst side was crap all game,but i couldn't tell,was queueing for my half time tea and only saw it on the TV screen.Argyle were much the better side after HT,Reid gradually wore the centre backs down and created space for others to exploit-well placed free kick from Luke Young gave Argyle a deserved lead and there was no great threat from D and R after that.No question that Argyle are looking more solid and compact than for a very long time,which is a good basis for putting together some points and a much improved season.Not getting carried away of course,Torquay won't be an easy game for a start but there would seem to be a chance over the next few weeks to get further away from the bottom sector and start looking up for the first time in several years.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Mixed day - good 3 points, but we lost in the 3rd round of the UK matchplay at Elfordleigh.

Hey ho.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Mixed day - good 3 points, but we lost in the 3rd round of the UK matchplay at Elfordleigh.

Hey ho.
Last time i played at Elfordleigh was in the depths of winter and conditions were really slippery.Hit my drive off the first tee and walked down to the fairway after it.First step on the downhill bit,my foot went from under me, i went arse over tip and my trolley continued its way down the fairway for about 100 yards!lol! Absolutely caked in mud,must have looked as funny as feck but i only saw the amusing side a bit later.Hurdwick have not so much cut as lacerated me, Gary-down to 11 handicap now,about the same as yourself if i remember right.Sorry you lost today,always next year though and of course the real biggy against Hurdwick.Wink 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Blanchard at fault slipping over at a crucial moment gifted the daggers their goal.a scrappy first half,with little goalmouth action, apart from the final couple of minutes,eclipsed by a better second half from argyle.not a classic game but they never will be at this level.now if we can sneak at win at the turkeys then things will get interesting....looking forward to sitting in their new stand....
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 pm

Scored two great goals today. I predicted a 13th place finish at the beginning of the season and on current form that could well be surpassed.

This league is generally so shit, you've only got to be marginally above average to make the play-offs.

jocolor Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 am

Iggy wrote:
if Tis isn't feeling nervous already he should be I've got a semi. Laughing cheers 
Well that has loaded me up with some imagery I certainly didn't need.

As I have said all season this league is shiite and you Gargs were nowhere near as bad as some of you moaning fecks wanted to make out, now the total Tw@ that is Tw@sdale has brought us to a new low, I had dreamed of a fourth consecutive Christmas in front of the mahoosive club from down the road, looks like that may now not be, all I can say is thank fook for the Turks and Norfamton cos failing a miracle which frees us from the icy death grasp of Tw@sdale we is in the poo.

In spite of us battering you I have always felt we were the more likely to be seeing a return to the Conference, just about everything is wrong with my club at the moment, everyone is so far up their own arses they can't see the shiite we are in, not only in terms of results, crowds, finance and structure but perhaps more importantly, half the frigging ground is falling down.

Still, on the bright side, while you are celebrating being 14th we are gutted at being 13th, that's got to be progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:14 am

I like your style Gaylord, you slag us off but you're prepared to slag your lot off too, a realist...........and fwiw you're not shite enough to be relegated but your 'ground' should be closed under elf 'n' safety regs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:48 am

greensleeves wrote:
Blanchard at fault slipping over at a crucial moment gifted the daggers their goal.a scrappy first half,with little goalmouth action, apart from the final couple of minutes,eclipsed by a better second half from argyle.not a classic game but they never will be at this level.now if we can sneak at win at the turkeys then things will get interesting....looking forward to sitting in their new stand....
Sparks and Steve Davey on t'radio said that they couldn't believe that the ref or the Lino didn't flag a really obvious foul by Argyle just before Reid scored, the Daggers players complained loads but the goal stood. A couple of minutes later -according to them- Blanch was fouled in the box then they scored, the ref chose not to see the foul aware that he had just made a fu with Argyles' goal, evened it up so he did.
Anybody else see it that way?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:58 am

Iggy wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
Sparks and Steve Davey on t'radio said that they couldn't believe that the ref or the Lino didn't flag a really obvious foul by Argyle just before Reid scored, the Daggers players complained loads but the goal stood. A couple of minutes later -according to them- Blanch was fouled in the box then they scored, the ref chose not to see the foul aware that he had just made a fu with Argyles' goal, evened it up so he did.
Anybody else see it that way?
Just had a look on the FLS.Blanchard lost his bearings and fell over.Not a Dagger anywhere near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:18 am

The foul was in the build up to the goal before Blanchard slipped, we got away with one and so did they, we won though. cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Last six form table isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:29 pm

Not the greatest game ever. Very few chances at either end but both teams actually playing, or at least trying to play, proper football.

Someone I met in the pub after the game described their goal to me as "they say that 17 different things need to go wrong, in a specific order, before an aeroplane will fall out of the sky; well the Dagenham goal was a bit like that".

Cracking free kick by Young following a really good, positive run by Reid (MotM again) that drew a foul. The decision looked a bit iffy to me but I didn't have a great view.

A most welcome 3 points and we can now lustily celebrate our current mid-table mediocrity. As others have said a push for the play-offs is now not unthinkable and given the playing standard in this division D&R must feel the same.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread   The Dagenham Dave  & Redbridge Rita Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dagenham Dave & Redbridge Rita Match Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next