Dougie
Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread Empty
PostSubject: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Argyle main concern is that Reuben not able to train last week because of his foot injury
Other wise I think it be the same starting team minus Talbot who has been called back to Chesterfield.

Official for, the game are

OLIVER LANGFORD  Christopher Pollard and Alan Young  Fourth Official Colin Lymer 

Darren Currie Previews Plymouth Argyle from a Daggers point of view

The First Team Coach felt the team had done well to bounce back from poor results since the turn of the year and that Tuesday's match was a great opportunity to put Saturday's result right.

“We’ll most likely make one or two changes, but I don’t think that too much has to change. The lads that have been in the team over the last couple of months have done well, so we will show loyalty to them for the way they’ve played. 

“It’s important now we bounce back, hopefully we can push aside Southend and make tomorrow night a positive game for us." 

It was a disappointing result at the weekend when the Daggers suffered a 3-1 defeat at home to Southend United, but Darren believes that having a game tomorrow evening can allow the team to put the result behind them.

“Win, you can’t wait for the next game so you can kick on, lose and you can’t wait to play and put things right. Games at this stage of the season do come thick and fast, it’s a chance for the boys to forget about the Southend fixture and focus, train and prepare for tomorrow night’s game. 

“Hopefully we’ll be back on track tomorrow night. They have some good players, they’re a good team and when we went down they made it difficult for us earlier on in the season, they’ve got a good pitch down there and they made use of it on the day. 

“The lads have shown good steel since the turn of the year, they’ve had one or two blips and bounced back really quickly. They need to do that again, there was a lot of disappointment in the changing room after Saturday’s result but it’s a great opportunity to put it right." 

Goalkeeper, Mark Cousins has also been out of action after a head injury, but Currie was hopeful he'd be back in contention for Plymouth. 

“Mark has been assessed again over the weekend, with a head injury there is a period of time where you have to monitor his recovery. He was training the back end of last week, but wasn’t quite ready for Saturday. He’ll be assessed again today and all being well he’ll be back around the squad for tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:28 am

0-0 draw.

We're toothless.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:17 am

Just be grateful that Darren Currie has hung up his playing boots - he was rubbish when playing for us (admittedly in an awful relegation team) but always did well against us. 'Argyle reject Argyle reject a-o a-o'
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:19 am

I'd go with an unchanged team and tell Chesterfield to go feck themselves.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:21 am

Ps I'll be there tonight despite it being an acute reminder again of how far we've fallen and despite it being the scene of another humiliating FA defeat - though I blame David Friio for that because he wore fancy dan white football boots
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:09 am

Argyle must win tonight and get those three points, COYG.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:21 am

It's getting to the time of the season when 3 points from games like these are essential, although in truth we could probably lose 2 or 3 and still make the play offs. Momentum from now on will be very important.

Coming back to the UK in a few weeks and if we're still in there battling for a play off spot, I may well pay a visit.

Proper fan I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:58 pm

I am actually looking forward to this one. Meeting my mate who has arranged his business meetings to coincide with the match. Having a few beers in the social club before and after.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:50 pm

I echo what Village Green says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:05 pm

If we dont win i'm blaming spotlight
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:36 pm

me too, negative beggars Smile
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:42 pm

I'm Sensing 3 points, come on you beauties cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Just a few stops on the central line from me, rather watch Game of Thrones though tbh

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:11 pm

McCormick
Nelson
McHugh
Hartley
Mellor
B Reid
O'Connor
Lee
Holmes-Dennis
R Reid
Alessandra

Subs,

Bittner
Purrington
Banton
Blizzard
Harvey
Brunt

Only 6 again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Esme Bianco or PAFC... hmm
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]N
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

I used to steal my mums Cinzano Bianco from the drinks cabinet when I was about 14. drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Sat in the social club at the ground having a beer. Avoided thechriswebb thankfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:

the whore from the north Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Hahaha cinzano bianco! Me too! Used bang down all the ladies drinks when I was 14 :-D

Might check the Orgoywle score at FT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:34 pm

OMFG I want thechrisplebbs autograph. To see that man the flesh... oh one can dream
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Sat in the social club at the ground having a beer. Avoided thechriswebb thankfully.

Any sign of Lord Tisdale? Daggs is his manor ain't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Any sign of Lord Tisdale? Daggs is his manor ain't it?

Playing billiards with Nigey I spect.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:15 pm

FFS
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:15 pm

Oh ffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next