Josh Pope
Tgwu
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

What a sad state of affairs when you have to claim your glory moment from watching Dagenham & Redbridge.

Doesn't matter where you get the buzz, as long as you get it every now and again, always good to see your net bulge, whoever is doing the scoring, it being a City Legend just enhanced it.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pope

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:51 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

What a sad state of affairs when you have to claim your glory moment from watching Dagenham & Redbridge.

Doesn't matter where you get the buzz, as long as you get it every now and again, always good to see your net bulge, whoever is doing the scoring, it being a City Legend just enhanced it.

As in the two seasons he played for you in over 20 years of professional football?

Tragic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:33 am

VillageGreen wrote:
let's have a caption competition.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I will start.

JS is shouting to the team - it's ok lads, James is buying the fish and chips for the journey home, and Yes, we will have the little sachets of sauce.

"Oi Spolly stop giving it all that, you don't know shite, it's bad enough with the Pres and all his mates trying to fu ck me over but you're still wet behind the ears, give it a rest son."
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:58 am

You know I don't want Sheridan sacked Iggs? I'm not in the Shez Out camp, but the guy needs to pull his finger out and improve - just as he would have done as a player, he needs to learn from his mistakes and develop as a manager.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:27 am

VillageGreen wrote:
let's have a caption competition.

I will start.

JS is shouting to the team - it's ok lads, James is buying the fish and chips for the journey home, and Yes, we will have the little sachets of sauce.

"Come on you cnuts! Put a shift in or I'll turn the hot water off in the shower and your knobs'll be this big!"
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:19 am

FFS! Sort it out you useless, spineless, gutless bunch of pussies, you're making me fcukin ill, looooook! My fcukin teeth are falling out.
Back to top Go down
pilgrimfather

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:20 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

"City legends" that is an incredibly small list.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Look u cnunts've made me take me 'and out tut pocket which now makes it look like i give a shit!!

Hellers like, i'm tut off in May and some t'other mug can try and work some impossible magic with ye little shits!
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:10 pm

I saw a comment on the Herald site, do the board want us to be promoted?
Isn't the rent and cost of the freehold linked to the league we are in?
Makes you wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:01 pm

As much as I love to stick the boot into old Brenty whenever I can I don't believe this, his club would be worth more, more turnover in the league above.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 3:42 pm

Iggy wrote:
As much as I love to stick the boot into old Brenty whenever I can I don't believe this, his club would be worth more, more turnover in the league above.

That is true but he will have to fork out more money at the same time and that i dont think he will want to do.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Over on PASOTI , they are being driven up the wall by the over-positiveness of one poster, a certain GreenArmy1984.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:39 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Over on PASOTI , they are being driven up the wall by the over-positiveness of one poster, a certain GreenArmy1984.
They've got to let their steam off somehow and he's a safe option.
If by some miracle we did win the play offs GreenArmy1984 should be invited on the open top bus ride.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:48 pm

steveinspain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
If by some miracle we did win the play offs GreenArmy1984 should be invited on the open top bus ride.

Captain Wankspasm would be in overdrive then #itsalldowntostripesareback cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Angry wrote:
steveinspain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Captain Wankspasm would be in overdrive then  #itsalldowntostripesareback cheers cheers
Just looked on PASHITTY - they don't seem to like Sheridan much do they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
steveinspain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Captain Wankspasm would be in overdrive then  #itsalldowntostripesareback cheers cheers

he could win the league tomorrow and they would stull hate him. too many off them cant get over sturrock still.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:24 am

GreenArmy 1984 must be on happy pills, good on him for his positive attitude  Rolling Eyes .

Back in the real world, i am going to the Newport game and i do not know what to expect or see.

Will it be an Argyle side looking jaded and disinterested or will it be an Argyle side looking mean and lean, knowing what they have got to do.

JS is in confident mood ahead of the visit of Newport County.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 am

VillageGreen wrote:

How entertaining! Link?
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:54 am

steveinspain wrote:
I saw a comment on the Herald site, do the board want us to be promoted?
Isn't the rent and cost of the freehold linked to the league we are in?
Makes you wonder.

The buyback clause is set to 12 x rent which is currently around £140K/annum approx £1.7M

The rent goes up 150% if reach Championship but not aware of increase for L1.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:56 am

I trust they will be motivated to try and win the game. If they are not then i think they will start getting some deserved stick along with Sheridan and Brent for bottling it this season.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:09 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

How entertaining! Link?

LINK

Last edited by VillageGreen on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 am

Angry wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Angry wrote:
steveinspain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

he could win the league tomorrow and they would stull hate him. too many off them cant get over sturrock still.

No he couldn't, its impossible.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:41 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

How entertaining! Link?

LINK

Blimey.

Poor old Garmy. You know it's bad when even Cobi Budge talks more sense than you.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

How entertaining! Link?

LINK

I like him. It takes a special kind of talent to troll 'positively', yet unintentionally. Lol

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham and Redbridge match thread   Dagenham and Redbridge match thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dagenham and Redbridge match thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6