Charlie Wood
pepsipete
Dougie
Chemical Ali
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:58 pm

Jones has it all to prove and would love it, just love it if he can bring more success then his mate, Stapes. I can't think of anyone that would be more determined and focused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:25 pm

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

bounce cat jocolor Laughing king queen geek cheers cheers cheers cheers

This just about paves the way for me to be able to go to games again.

Absolutely delighted, over the moon, couldn't have wished for better news.
I would like to think ATD has played it's part in making it abundantly clear that the man was not to be trusted and not welcome here. And maybe the questioning of this latest community ruse has had it's effect .... you never know.
I suspect the wages on offer weren't to his liking, nor is L2, with little sign of improvment.
The people who really lost out because of his time here are the staff and players. If a proper administrator had been appointed, I'm sure the matter would have been resolved back in May.

Poor old Preston... they don't deserve it. Yiiiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!
flower

Last edited by penzancepirate on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:27 pm

I admit to being quite elated about returning to take up my place at HP once again!

Viva Aviva! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Calm down dears. It's only a football administrator. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:26 pm

Sky sports news just reported that "Ridsdale is back in football" by becoming PNE chairman.

I know we are gash but I that's a bit harsh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Bollox to them, we'll be TOTL by March! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Sky sports news just reported that "Ridsdale is back in football" by becoming PNE chairman.

It is as if we don't exist in the real football world jocolor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:30 pm

We don't.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 pm

You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Twilight Zone

youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Let's face it, his last actual real job was at Cardiff. Don't get me wrong I have very little time for the Riddler but what's worrying is he appears to see very little future in staying at Argyle. Is that because of Brent and his non-investment in the playing side? The Riddler probably views PNE as club with far bigger potential.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

He was on SSN just now,saying that if PNE fans had any doubts about him,they should just ask Cardiff and Plymouth fans. Shocked Laughing And apparently all of Leeds problems started after he left the club! Had to admire him for keeping a straight face,it can't be denied that he's a consummate PR man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm

In my mind, Peter Ridsdale sees himself as a self employed trouble shooter with vast experience. There is far more money available through the process of 'saving a club' than running a L2 club with no football team to speak of.
Has he sold Spreyton Hall yet, or is it off the market now ?
Back to top Go down
Lead Man

Lead Man

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Freathy wrote:
Let's face it, his last actual real job was at Cardiff. Don't get me wrong I have very little time for the Riddler but what's worrying is he appears to see very little future in staying at Argyle. Is that because of Brent and his non-investment in the playing side? The Riddler probably views PNE as club with far bigger potential.

You just need to add ".... to rip off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

Only Ridsdale would leave a club bottom of the league and claim he "saved" them.

Good riddance you scumbag and good luck PNE.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:58 pm

great news i agree, im gagging to go to a game! however, good old auntie beeb puts a spanner in the works by reporting he'll be 'helping' us throughout january, bah humbug

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

involvement with two football teams eh...

this saga continues..............
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Oh dear, you mean this could be his 5th "I'm going"?
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 pm

Just saw the Trust statement about the departure. In case anyone didn't, yer tis:

The Argyle Fans’ Trust has issued a statement in response to Peter Ridsdale’s departure from the club: “The Trust acknowledges the role Peter Ridsdale played along with the rest of the staff of the club and the Green Army over the past year and wishes him well in future. We look forward now to building a united and sustainable future for the club, and the Trust is keen to play its part in making sure that happens.”

Well played, Wozzer and co!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Can't say I'm sorry to see the back of Ridsdale & his quid.

Having said that it was fortunate that someone less inept than the M7 arrived when he did, albeit with the wrong motives.

Best wishes to PNE, not because of Ridsdale but because they are known to be deep in the brown stuff & sooner or later one club will not be as fortunate as us.

Just hope there is not a short ginger goblin checking into the Preston Holiday Inn in the near future !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Nick wrote:
Just saw the Trust statement about the departure. In case anyone didn't, yer tis:

The Argyle Fans’ Trust has issued a statement in response to Peter Ridsdale’s departure from the club: “The Trust acknowledges the role Peter Ridsdale played along with the rest of the staff of the club and the Green Army over the past year and wishes him well in future. We look forward now to building a united and sustainable future for the club, and the Trust is keen to play its part in making sure that happens.”

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 pm

couldnt wait to ring a preston fan i used to work with the 'good' news - i swear he was crying at one point!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:24 am

Apart from the Ridsdale thing, I'm not surprised Preston are in trouble.
A few years back they seemed to be continually and particularly in competition for the same players we were after. They almost always won out. If we paid our players too much, then they must have paid more, and with attendances ceratinly no better. I'm not sure if they also made the same mistake of having too many players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:46 am

I actually feel as if we have finally got our club back. Now maybe we can see through some of the lies and bullsh*t of the last year and work out what actually happened at Argyle.

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
mandela

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Nick wrote:

Bit mean of the Trust if you ask me. They should have said "thank you". Don't really know what ridsdale did wrong during his time at Argyle ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:34 pm

I'm glad someone else thought the Trust statement rather pointed ..... but for different reasons.

I actually thought it was an excellent and measured statement from a Supporters' Trust that is supposed to reflect fan opinion, not the desires of the main players and owners, as it was under Chris Webb.
It was pointedly the absolute minimum said in thanks to a shark and a reminder of what a club is all about.. well done.
Anybody who thinks Ridsdale saved this club believes in Santa Claus. In my opinion, without that man, the staff and players would never have gone so long without pay ... how people can praise his 'efforts' here is quite extroadinary. Still, Keith Todd convinced them for long enough, so I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE   Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridsdale Resigns and goes to PNE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next