Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? Empty
PostSubject: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

It's been very well publicised that Darren Purse is staying down here away from his family.
Will Fletcher give his new talisman a week ot two grace to train up where he lives now he won't be playing for 3 weeks.

It has been well trailed how important Purse has already become to the team spirit. Surely Carl "Soft on crime" Fletcher must insist the player stays down here training with the squad as normal during this important holiday period and Purse's suspension. We are a full time professional outfit.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:47 pm

I hope not.

On a positive note, all this unbudgeted income from fines should see the staff paid back before the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 pm

That's an interesting take on things, the more the high earners sit in the sin bin the quicker the staff get repaid.

It's no good the squad fillers getting sent off we need the high earners to walk. I reckon it's worth investing in a few quid to the less well paid opposition players to target Purse, Walton and Fletcher to get them sent off - all seem incapable of holding it together 'upstairs', all seem eminently wind-up-able.

You'd see an immediate financial return...............and in Waltons case an immediate increase in the pass completion stats too. It's win, win.

I've always considered lengthy Christmas bans deeply suspicious, i'd be interested in seeing how many professionals 'miss' the christmas fixtures. I'd wager there's a spike in sendings off. The FA could sort it out easily by having a rule that Christmas suspensions are always served in January, all players are available for the big festive period games so the fans aren't short changed and the players can't have a 'duvet day'.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Pasalb shizzle   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Walton's stats this year; 0 sendings off, 5 goals, 3 games won when he's been team captain.

Fletcher's stats this year: ?

Yet people still rate one over the other...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Walton's stats this year; 0 sendings off, 5 goals, 3 games won when he's been team captain.

Fletcher's stats this year: ?

Yet people still rate one over the other...

Good point Mock
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:12 pm

OK, so maybe I don't get to see every game (feck me I get reminded often enough!). But what are the odds that over the last three seasons that ALL the games i've seen him play he's been hopelessly poor and yet in all the other games he's some sort of footballing genius?.

I'm just not seeing it, i'm just not getting it. It's always the same, slow, petulent, shouty and a hopeless passer, like Wotton only without the skill and without the passion.

I guess he must be like those pandas in the old Kit Kat advert, I turn my back for a bit and he performs like a worldbeater, I finish my Kit Kat and look up and..............nothing.

Anyhoots, off topic and he's very much the new Fallon.........only this time i'm in the opposite camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:15 pm

X Isle wrote:
Wotton only without the skill .

scratch
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Tiberius wrote:
X Isle wrote:

scratch

You know........irony............like goldy and steely, only made of iron Wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:44 pm

X Isle wrote:
Tiberius wrote:
X Isle wrote:

scratch

You know........irony............like goldy and steely, only made of iron Wink.

Brian Ferry ?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 am

Nah, his son Cremyll?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:50 am

Ferry Nuff?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Not at all, i'd heard she goes for an eggshell finish these days Wink.

..........oh i'm so sorry, terribly poor hearing these days Embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?   Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Darren "Bleeds green" Purse be given Christmas off ?
Page 1 of 1