seadog
Chemical Ali
Elias
downthetrack
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Scottish Referendum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:29 pm

i hope they say yes.

At least then English citizen can have a say in how their country is run then unlike now when its only Wales, N. Ireland and Scotland who can.

Plus the jocks are nothing but bitter towards england and its people so feck them i say.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 pm

still think its gonna be very close. there could be trouble in the months ahead especially if its a close NO vote. theyll want another bite of the independence cherry
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:34 pm

It would be logical to vote NO and see what kind of deal they get. Then they could always have another ballot in five years. If they vote YES that is final.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this strengthens my resolve that the herald should cease being a daily paper and become a 3-4 editions a week it an utter non story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:51 am

It was always going to be NO, you just have to look at what the bookies were offering throughout. However there's no story in Scotland probably going to carry on as before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 am

Let's not forget that approximately half of the 'yes voters' were the IQ deficient, professional English haters who had little idea what they were voting for. geek
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:13 am

The Scots have had their say.....55%/45% for NO seperation.

That means that Alex Salmond had read the mood of the people wrong.

Surely if he is an honourable man he will resign.......55% do not support his nationalistic viewpoint.

He has cost us the British taxpayer millions of £'s having this referendum.....it was obvious that among the YES voters there was a significant group of sessenach haters who have been stirred up..... and have threatened well know individuals and companies who wanted a NO result.

Thank you Alex Salmond go back and hide in your cave and watch that spider who would not give in and .....squash it for being wrong.

We'll supply you a leaky boat to make your escape....but it obviously wouldn't be to a common market Europe country......where could you go.....maybe the leaking boat will solve the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:35 am

Alex Salmond will be responsible for getting more positive change for Scotland than any leader has previously, cameron buckled and offered the jocks more freedom and powers if they voted no, I wonder if he would come and work for us? He has won even though he lost the referendum result. I think its an opportunity lost for the jocks to show that a london centric economy is not the best way forward for 90%
of the population.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:38 am

I don't think Salmond even wanted independence. He has embarrassed and panicked the government into handing all sorts. Probably done irrepairable damage to Labour Party in Scotland too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:38 am

i trust ameron will keep his word and allow the english a say in english affairs now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 am

I think they are going to stop scottish mps voting on english affairs, so they should, WTF is that all about?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 am

Make the House of Lords the British Parliament and site it in Carlisle, to be responsible for defence and foreign relations. Have an English Parliament in Westminster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 12:01 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Make the House of Lords the British Parliament and site it in Carlisle, to be responsible for defence and foreign relations. Have an English Parliament in Westminster.

do away with the house of lords all together
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 1:58 pm

zyph wrote:
The Scots have had their say.....55%/45% for NO seperation.

That means that Alex Salmond had read the mood of the people wrong.

Surely if he is an honourable man he will resign.......55% do not support his nationalistic viewpoint.

He has cost us the British taxpayer millions of £'s having this referendum.....it was obvious that among the YES voters there was a significant group of sessenach haters who have been stirred up..... and have threatened well know individuals and companies who wanted a NO result.

Thank you Alex Salmond go back and hide in your cave and watch that spider who would not give in and .....squash it for being wrong.

We'll supply you a leaky boat to make your escape....but it obviously wouldn't be to a common market Europe country......where could you go.....maybe the leaking boat will solve the problem.

YouGov called it not long after 10pm last night. A poll they conducted with Scots who had already voted, put it at NO 54% and YES 46%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 2:11 pm

Its funny how only the areas where there are vast numbers of irish immigrants are the ones who voted yes
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Hamish Pike to be new leader of the SNP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:41 pm

kicking of in george square between the two camps.

yes voters burning the union flag no voters bazi saluting

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Iggy wrote:
I think they are going to stop scottish mps voting on english affairs, so they should, WTF is that all about?

The Welsh and the N Irish MPs should be stopped as well.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
I don't think Salmond even wanted independence. He has embarrassed and panicked the government into handing all sorts. Probably done irrepairable damage to Labour Party in Scotland too

i think you are 100% on the money there
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Elias wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

i think you are 100% on the money there

Interesting thought to an interesting theory.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Angry wrote:

Seen it on the news. Unionists fired a flare then charged. I wonder of they were Glasgow Rangers hooligans..Or Irish Unionists, or English Unionists, or Welsh Unionists.

Glasgow voted YES in the vote, so perhaps with that in mind, there was always going to be an edge in the City throughout today and tonight. One which may not fade away in hurry.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 11:32 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

Seen it on the news. Unionists fired a flare then charged. I wonder of they were Glasgow Rangers hooligans..Or Irish Unionists, or English Unionists, or Welsh Unionists.

Glasgow voted YES in the vote, so perhaps with that in mind, there was always going to be an edge in the City throughout today and tonight. One which may not fade away in hurry.

both sets are cnuts in my eyes in that city
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:00 am

UPDATE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 4:43 pm

The Beeb when reporting on the kick off in the square were very careful not to show the emblem on the unionist flag some skinhead was waving, could have been Ulster unionists or any to be fair, makes you wonder if they have any agenda or orders from above? There will always be a few splinter groups willing to get involved in a bit of aggro if the opportunity arises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scottish Referendum   Scottish Referendum - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scottish Referendum
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next