Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additional coach for Aldershot

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Additional coach for Aldershot Empty
PostSubject: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

This morning, my mates dad who was getting our tickets at 9am, phoned me with some bad news, he said that the staff up there said that there will 100 percent not be another coach because the first one was full and there was only 8 people up there, 3 days before the game in the morning Rolling Eyes I knew of a further 10-15 people who wanted to travel by coach and were buying later that day. We arranged to all go up there at 11am and cause a bit of a fuss, there was about 12 of us there. Luckily good old Keith was there and he persuaded the office staff to put on an extra coach for us lot.

So from NO coach for certain because there was only 8 people, to a coach with 31 places now reserved. Bit silly from the box office but well done to Keith and us guys who went up there to have a moan and tell them that we were not gonna miss the game just because of this. The 12 of us were so determined to make the game we were discussing hiring a minibus.

So incase anybody is interested, there will be another coach running to Aldershot and there are still places on it, aswel as match tickets. (bargain for under 18s at 5 quid).

Coach travel is 21 pounds, departing at 7:30 for a 1pm kick off.

See you there cheers

Last edited by Cobi Budge on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Cobi, have you been at daddy's sherry?

What the hell are you blathering about? 100% no extra coach, then Keith says there will be, what are you on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:12 pm

I gave up football coach travel the day the "authorities" decided they would ban alcohol from coaches carrying football fans. I don't know about you, but I don't like to be treated like a child or a threat to humanity ... not my bag. And I don't take to the being bussed in at 1pm and out at 5pm scenario either.
I've had more enjoyable trips in my nightmares. Enjoy your day counting the cats' eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

lol! You know, Keith. Dad said he was 100% certain but Keith went and argued, with Bob, you know John's cousin the milkman. He wasn't going but Brian said he would do his round in return for a day off to go shopping in London next week. Anyway, Dad was told and he rang my mobile but I was chatting to Auntie Jean about Granddads operation, so he called Keith instead. Which was lucky because he was about to switch his phone off because he was going to the Drs about his excema. So anyway its all sorted, £5 unless you have a green and black scarf, then its £21, but don't tell Keith because he bought one and it played f**k with his skin. Gottit?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Bleddy 'orrible journey,that is.Exeter-Honiton-A303,one of the worst major roads in England.Deepest sympathy to anyone making the trip,hope the traffic isn't bad,it can get rather bunged up on the 303.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Can't decide whether to buy a ticket in the seats from Argyle or just turn up on the day and stand on the terraces. Thing is, my lad is only about 3'6" tall (125cm in new money) and if he was on the terraces wouldn't see much unless he was right down the front or on my shoulders - not something I want to contemplate!!

So if I but tickets from Argyle, can I pick them up at the 'Shots? Don't fancy a trip down to 'Muff just to pick up tickets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:58 pm

On Pasoti it says terrace tickets available on the day. Cobi, don't take me seriously, its good of you to share the info. I'm halfway to persuading the missus to take me to the Port Vale game at the end of January. She's got the week off and wants to go away for a few days. Not sure Stoke's where she had in my mind, but I have relatives in Nottingham and might try and combine the trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Yes Jock, terrace tickets on the gate, but stand tickets must bought in advance from Argyle box office. Guess they take your payment and arrange for collection at the 'Shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Sorry I didn't read your post through, sleep deprevation I think. No wonder it was used as a form of torture Sleep You can usually pick up on the day, I did for Shrewsbury, but I ordered mine from Shrewsbury not Argyle. That might have been to do with us being in admin though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:21 pm

Just read on Pasoti that it's terrace tickets only left.

Will ring the box office in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional coach for Aldershot   Additional coach for Aldershot Empty

Back to top Go down

Additional coach for Aldershot
Page 1 of 1