Damon.Lenszner
Rickler
Freathy
Czarcasm
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:50 pm

GibGreen wrote:
The meeting at The Pavilions with Guilfoyle and Ridsdale wasn't that great with the two question format.

The second question seemed to get answered first, and then they couldn't really remember the first question, so just made a statement around a similar subject.

That doesn't happen if a meeting's being chaired properly Wink
Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Fan meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Brent has scored an og by starting the meeting at 10-30am, purely for the benefit of the green taverners, he should start to think about the majority of fans, start the meeting at 11-30, plenty of time to get to the game.
When will he start to listen to the majority of the fans, instead of the chosen few
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:13 pm

hmdr wrote:
Brent has scored an og by starting the meeting at 10-30am, purely for the benefit of the green taverners, he should start to think about the majority of fans, start the meeting at 11-30, plenty of time to get to the game.
When will he start to listen to the majority of the fans, instead of the chosen few

It certainly means an early start from deepest Cornwall but it does allow me to resurrect an earlier suggestion that some of the naughty boys from this site meet up for a drink, post meeting/pre match, at a secret location of course. Anybody interested?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:19 pm

My girlfriend has ordered me not to attend this, she has agreed to come to the football with me but says shes not gonna "sit through a load of football waffle" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Errr ... Why can't you go to the meeting and she does something else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Peggy wrote:

I'd say because he's under the thumb....... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Peggy wrote:

'cos they is properly in luv innit?

We goes ev'rywhere joined at the 'ip ain't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Rickler wrote:

Please explain why with Todd you got more answers from a cuddly toy yet with Brent it would work well?

I felt that K Todd barely answered any of the questions, and was a complete waste of time, you only have to look back through the thread to see this.
I meant the method of communication works well and is effective, even though in my opinion it was a bit crap with Todd. I just assume (based on no facts) that Brent would be less likely to try to completely avoid answering questions in the manner that Todd did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 pm

Peggy wrote:

Its not that simple
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
hmdr wrote:

It certainly means an early start from deepest Cornwall but it does allow me to resurrect an earlier suggestion that some of the naughty boys from this site meet up for a drink, post meeting/pre match, at a secret location of course. Anybody interested?

I'd love to but afraid i'll be leaving from home [15 miles away] at 1330,always take a mate and his kid,which is a bit restrictive and is the reason i can't attend the meeting.Coming to the ATD golf day,Charlie? I could probably make arrangements to be able to have a few jars then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
My girlfriend has ordered me not to attend this, she has agreed to come to the football with me but says shes not gonna "sit through a load of football waffle" Crying or Very sad

You have been together for 5minutes, if you don't lay down the law now, then you never will!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 pm

ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:

You have been together for 5minutes, if you don't lay down the law now, then you never will!

We have been together for 3 months actually Zee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:

cobi you have so much too learn ATD will do its best in fact its given me an idea stay tuned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:

Lay down that law my man, tell that biatch you wear the trousers and if she argues say you will take her onto Jeremy Kyle ennit.......... Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Cobi Budge wrote:
ZeeZan6 wrote:
Cobi Budge wrote:

Oh right. A whole 3 months! Golly. long time Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 pm

ATD=Adolescents talk dating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

greenjock wrote:
ATD=Adolescents talk dating

Hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Meet on the 14th   Fan Meet on the 14th - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Meet on the 14th
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3