The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride, Passion, Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride, Passion, Fight   Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:36 pm

To any Green at this time, isn't this one of those signings you just hope works out for the sake of the player as well as the club? Has there ever been a more greener than green player at the club ever. I always liked Wotton previously for his committment and passion towards all things Plymouth even if he wasn't always the best on the pitch. I was surprised when he went to be honest and I do remember people saying at the time that he had done his time and it was time he left. He has nothing to prove to anyone and he must know this is the last move he will ever make as a player and he won't let us down deliberately that is for sure. I have mixed feelings about this one and admit to being a bit surprised once more he is back. I just wish him the greatest luck in the World it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride, Passion, Fight   Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
To any Green at this time, isn't this one of those signings you just hope works out for the sake of the player as well as the club? Has there ever been a more greener than green player at the club ever. I always liked Wotton previously for his committment and passion towards all things Plymouth even if he wasn't always the best on the pitch. I was surprised when he went to be honest and I do remember people saying at the time that he had done his time and it was time he left. He has nothing to prove to anyone and he must know this is the last move he will ever make as a player and he won't let us down deliberately that is for sure. I have mixed feelings about this one and admit to being a bit surprised once more he is back. I just wish him the greatest luck in the World it works.

the bloke's attitude sucks off the pitch and his bullying of younger kids was rampant. i hope his stay is a short one only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride, Passion, Fight   Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:

the bloke's attitude sucks off the pitch and his bullying of younger kids was rampant. i hope his stay is a short one only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride, Passion, Fight   Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:39 pm

I heard you first time Phenom so no need to bully me into submission.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride, Passion, Fight   Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm not sure with Wotton. Could be just what we need. I thought he wasn't up to Championship standard so had no qualms about him being let go, and he hardly disproved it at Southampton or Yeovil even a league below. The one thing you can't deny is that he would probably still run through brick walls for Argyle and even at 34, he may be able to raise his game for the club he undoubtedly loves.

We're also in League 2 now so it could be a masterstroke. A bit surprised to see he's been given an 18 month contract though. I would have thought a contract until the end of the season would have been more sensible, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride, Passion, Fight   Pride, Passion, Fight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride, Passion, Fight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2