The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northampton Town has been rescheduled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Northampton Town has been rescheduled Empty
PostSubject: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:12 pm

OUR home Sky Bet League 2 game with Northampton Town has been rescheduled for Tuesday, January 12.
The match was originally slated to be played three days earlier, on Saturday, January 9 but the Cobblers now have an FA Cup third-round tie on that date, at home to Milton Keynes.

Tickets already sold for the original date remain valid for the re-arranged fixture. Refunds are also available for supporters who now cannot make the match, which kicks off at 7.45pm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 7:17 pm

Should work to our advantage; a few extra rest days after the busy festive programme, and Northampton having a tough localish cup-tie-derby just 3 days beforehand. Happy with this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Homeslice wrote:
Should work to our advantage; a few extra rest days after the busy festive programme, and Northampton having a tough localish cup-tie-derby just 3 days beforehand. Happy with this.

Grasp at that straw, bottom line, you don't got no cup game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:10 pm

I had forgotten these sort of statements were out and about still.
Had a larf at this bit
Quote :
It makes sense for him to be based up country, rather than being in the south west, because he can get around to games a lot more easily.

Adams said: "When he's up there he has got the motorways. He can go north, south, east and west – and quite quickly.

And even been up to the smoke apparently.  Wow
I quickly remember why I have never gone searching for this sort of detail. Del could just as easily have said " It's good to have soandso living down here, as he helps with this and that and adds to the club's this and that. He can be at almost any football ground within 5 hours, so no sweat.
I think all product delivering officers should be banned from talking about their shop floor detail for the next ten years. Why bother spinning the weather outside when it's obviously either wet, dry, cold or sunny. Give us all a break. I'm getting very jaundiced.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:35 pm

? To whom is Adams referring Sir John ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Sorry Asti. I was quoting Adams' comments on Greg Strong, erstwhile chief scout, as referenced by TGwu on the Cambridge match thread. Don't know how I managed to slip the post onto the wrong thread. My mistake, but my gist remains the same
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 9:55 pm

It is Greg Strong a post I posted here earlier but move it to Plymouth Argyle v Cambridge United match day thread. sorry SJH
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 10:04 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
Sorry Asti. I was quoting Adams' comments on Greg Strong, erstwhile chief scout, as referenced by TGwu on the Cambridge match thread. Don't know how I managed to slip the post onto the wrong thread. My mistake, but my gist remains the same

Thanks, an interesting read, trusting another mans views on a team or match is fraught with danger IMO, we almost all read and see things differently, Del and Greg must be likeminded, football opinion wise I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northampton Town has been rescheduled   Northampton Town has been rescheduled Empty

Back to top Go down

Northampton Town has been rescheduled
Page 1 of 1