jabba the gut ecfc
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
zyph

zyph

Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Elias wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
SteelCannon wrote:
Bournemouth are a club who should be benchmarked against to see what is acheivable.

Razz   Apart from both being located on the South coast the comparison is laughable. Maxim Demin(ambitious Russian oligarch and majority shareholder at Bournemouth, with backing from other wealthy investors on their board) vs James(GreenJim) Brent (ultra 'cautious'  property developer, hotelier and surfwear pedlar, with backing from Tony Wrathall).

You could say it's all a bit 'Sandbanks vs foodbanks'.

Sure, I just mean that usually the super-rich usually go for an already established Championship side at best, not a lowly club in the bottom two divisions as Bournemouth were at the time. With the right investor, the same could be accomplished. Ok, you could say that about any club I guess. I suppose we just have to hope for a rich benefactor to move to Plymouth...but then we had that with Kagami et al, and look how that ended up...althought I maintain that if it wasn't for corrupt Blatter and co, England would have won the 2018 WC for sure and Plymouth would be looking to host matches in 2018 but that's a whole other argument.

What makes you so sure england would have won ? They received 1 vote remember.

Two votes actually.......Issa Hayatou of the African Confederation and our own Geoff Thompson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Elias wrote:
Leicester city ruined pafc the japs just finished us off !

Russia would be good hosts, racism happens everywhere im afraid but change takes time its not so long ago john barnes had bananas thrown at him.
Eastern block is about 20 yrs behind the west in that regard.

As a fan, I can't think of a much worse country to have to go to, to support my team. I'll be on the Cote D'zur next June for a while during the Euros (planning on watching England v Wales in a bar in Monaco drunken  ) That'll be brilliant.

Russia? No thanks.

I can. Easy.

Qatar.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Even I still manage to get stressed watching the scores changing . Quite often, I have ATD, BBC DIV 2 and Score Centre on the go at the same time.

That's sooooooooooo Aviva.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Do you have a Cypriot gazebo Tringers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Do you have a Cypriot gazebo Tringers?

The Green Taverna?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Very droll Homes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:05 am

Dear Mods, I do hope we humble posters will be updated on the situation re those awful abusive PMs complained about upthread. I think we ought to be informed when you find out that there were none who is doing such a dreadful thing...
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 4:50 am

Thank you Charleymouse. We have asked Steel Cannon to forward on the abusive PM's and we will take immediate action in accordance with the rules of this site however it is up to each individual to choose whether or not to take the matter further. Unlike other sites we have no wish to read private communication.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:25 am

Very well replied Mr. Trickle.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:30 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Even I still manage to get stressed watching the scores changing . Quite often, I have ATD, BBC DIV 2 and Score Centre on the go at the same time.

Feck me...get a grip santa

It's hard to break the habits of a lifetime, dear boy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 am

SteelCannon wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
In these days of tinternet exposure and Argiggle in a mess, the conditions were/are perfect for those deviously ambitious bullies who control opinion through popular websites. They worship whoever is in power at HP and make it clear to said owners that they are useful idiots.
They groom the dimwitted masses [praaaper faaaans] into charitable acts and set up black pasties, gazebos, tents n lounges through which the Aviva masses can gain their very own recognition. Photoshoots aplenty and maybe a trip to the directors' box for the most worthy.

Gas board plan too difficult to control, so give the most astutely compliant and ambitious, a full time job and groom the  trust until it behaves itself.

Job done Jimmy................ you fine gentleman, you.

So Plymouth. So janner. So village.

You just love tarring everyone with the same brush don't you?

That's because I recognise the Janner condition........................so does Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 7:55 am

But who paid for the brush?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hartlepool v Argyle match thread    Hartlepool v Argyle match thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hartlepool v Argyle match thread
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6