+2
Les Miserable
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. Empty
PostSubject: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:27 pm

After an absence of nearly two years i returned to homepark to watch in all honesty a crap scrappy game between to poor sides,if Argyle are top the standard of football in the fourth division must be truly dire! Ryan Brunts first half display was as bad as any Argyle striker i have ever seen, fooking terrible does not do it justice! To be fair to young Ryan his second half display was good and he actually looked like a reasonable lower league striker. Twenty two pounds to watch that standard of football is outrageous fifteen quid in my opinion would be fair! a fantastic crowd of nearly thirteen thousand deserve better, come on Jimmy step up to the Plate and invest in the squad or i just dont believe Argyle will go up! enjoyed the Matchday experience so i might return before the end of the season!#Plasticmoaningwanker.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Glory hunter..........where were you when we were shit cheers
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:43 pm

I concur Suffered, each time I return after a spell away I hope to see something different.Still crappy 4th Division fare and difficult to know who was top and who was bottom.

They need to get back to the pitch installers for some money back Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 11:55 pm

That's the very point though Suffers, the standard is utter shiite and you are still top, why would Brent spend money when he apparently doesn't need to?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 11:00 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
That's the very point though Suffers, the standard is utter shiite and you are still top, why would Brent spend money when he apparently doesn't need to?
If yesterday is anything to go by, football in the Fourth Division is far worse than twelve odd years ago when Argyle last won it! Invest in the Club or do one is my advice for Green Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
MikeWN

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:00 pm

We were pretty average, but the football at this level is better than it was when we last won this league. Actual football gets played - at least occasionally.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

You forgot to include a personal insult.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 8:20 am

Still cant believe we are still top after this dire spell..thank god we were 5pts clear otherwise we would be middle table by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.   Just Back from the Muff v Yovo. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Back from the Muff v Yovo.
Page 1 of 1