lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Luckily the fact that about four smoke bombs a year make there into HP every year doesn't mean we've got to all be subjected to searches. It's creates tension and adds to mainly non existent problems. Climate of fear bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 12:50 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I started following football when it was a routine event for hundreds, sometimes thousands, of fans to chant in unison "you're gonna get your feckin heads kicked in" EVERY time the other team scored and for monkey chants to "greet" nearly every black player we saw play. I'm not excusing either of those things but if people are going to be banned from Home Park for a bit of inconsequential effing and blinding then those responsible for complaining and banning him need to man up a bit. The kicking the ad thing is neither here nor there. So what? No harm done, really, is there?

I suspect he cooked his goose when he caused dismay in the director's box, or whatever it was.

All the "there's kids near by" stuff is delusional. It must be a long time since anybody making such a point was anywhere near a playground in any school in the country. Kids have heard it all before. The only thing that surprises them is how loudly it is sometimes shouted.

Back when we were doing horribly under Sturrock there was one character in the Lyndy who used to regularly stand and yell the most foul abuse imaginable towards Sturrock and the board, not that they could hear it over on the other side of the ground, and then sit down to be back-patted by his buddies. My son, who was quite young at the time, asked me "Daddy, why is that man being so horrible?" he wasn't shocked or upset by the language or the volume it was expressed with but at the mindset of the individual concerned.

Pieface should be allowed back into the ground but should wise up a bit and stop making himself look like a twat - for his own good as much as anything else.

I remember a character that looked like Robert Powell in Jesus of Nazareth in block 15 that used to hurl abuse consistantly back in those days. McCormick was a particular favourite target

That's probably the fella. I don't remember McCormick copping it but anybody was fair game so it's quite likely. He used to pick his moments to ensure that he could be heard that's for sure.

Come to think of it I haven't seen him for ages. I wonder if he's still going?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:28 am

I'm going to take my digital camera today.
A bit of 'match day at Plymouth Argyle'.
Good and bad photo's obviously. I'm a well balanced journo. popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:29 am

That's not the 'planted' thing by the way.
I'll see if I can't get in with something 'dodgy' fishing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:31 am

He kicked and damaged a club Hoarding and generally acts like a prick, i agree a life ban is harsh, forty years would be fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:12 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
He kicked and damaged a club Hoarding and generally acts like a prick, i agree a life ban is harsh, forty years would be fair.
I'm going to have some fun this afternoon.
PAFC beware brent worship
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 11:53 am

DRF AGGRO by the sounds of it Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:47 pm

alannotivvy wrote:
DRF AGGRO by the sounds of it Thumbs
Celebrated early Alan.
Nice drop of brandy Thanks/OK
Mrs had a good day too.
Our dog just won Top dog of Cornwall.
Cheers! drunk
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:41 pm

And judging by some of the slappers I've seen in Penzance that is some honour. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:53 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
And judging by some of the slappers I've seen in Penzance that is some honour. Congratulations.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:19 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Steady.
Argyle lost.
I'm in a grumpy mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 10:34 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:

Take a bow son, I was going to make a similar comment about Bodmin.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 12:05 am

You should see some of them round this neck of the woods!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7