lawnmowerman
harvetheslayer
Tgwu
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Pie fecking face and no you shouldn't
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Graiser wrote:
Pie fecking face and no you shouldn't
Oh he's still doing that herald thing is he ? Dont read the rag tbh,
Still milking those last 15 seconds eh...
Back to top Go down
SteelCannon

SteelCannon

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:40 pm

I always thought I used to be bad when I was his age for swearing etc....but hearing some of his tirades made me realise I wasn't that bad! Carlisle away last year he was really abusive to the team but the worst I heard him was Wimbledon away about three seasons ago. It was December 29. Now if you've been to Wimbledon (standing area) you'll know it's very tight in there so everyone heard him kicking off. I was never a big Sheridan fan but the abuse he was giving him was so bad a lot of our fans were getting pised off with him and told him so. Didn't stop him though.

To be honest, since his 'fame' he seemed to calm down rather a lot. He was sat down the front at Blackburn and I didn't hear a peep from him. Obviously I was wrong!
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:50 am

Someones gonna chin him one day, that will make him learn.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:06 am

Jethro wrote:
Someones gonna chin him one day, that will make him learn.

Depends which one they choose.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:47 am

He'll just bounce up like Michelin man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:54 am

SteelCannon wrote:
I always thought I used to be bad when I was his age for swearing etc....but hearing some of his tirades made me realise I wasn't that bad! Carlisle away last year he was really abusive to the team but the worst I heard him was Wimbledon away about three seasons ago. It was December 29. Now if you've been to Wimbledon (standing area) you'll know it's very tight in there so everyone heard him kicking off. I was never a big Sheridan fan but the abuse he was giving him was so bad a lot of our fans were getting pised off with him and told him so. Didn't stop him though.

To be honest, since his 'fame' he seemed to calm down rather a lot. He was sat down the front at Blackburn and I didn't hear a peep from him. Obviously I was wrong!

I was at Carlisle away, he was a nuisance a number of us told him to sit down and shut up. All his goofing around was done for the benefit of people watching that was clear.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:31 am

He'll love all this publicity no doubt !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:14 am

ejh wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
ejh wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
He did nothing wrong? Kicking a hoarding could be construed as criminal damage surely?

Only if he damaged it, the clue is in the name of the charge. As for swearing at a football match? I would have been banned after my first match watching Argyle. I understand the tall poppy syndrome but why everybody feels the need to put the boot into pie is beyond me, bunch of wankers.

I've stood near Pieface at games and he can be off-the-scale vile and abusive at times. It is far from a pleasant experience and not just a case of occasional old fashioned language.

I used to sit about fifteen yards away from him in 15, he was in 16. God I thought I was intolerant.

Wait until you start taking your kids to games.

You might not enjoy some fat young prat screaming at the top of his lungs "Durrell Berry is a c***! I know that because I know him! Why don't you just f*** off Berry?!" etc.

Your patience might wear thin by half time when he's got around to the midfielders.

I did used to go with my kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 10:17 am

Homeslice wrote:
Amsterdamage wrote:
If Pieface changed his nationality to Syrian maybe he'd get a bit of sympathy?

I'd happily swap 20,000 Syrian refugees for that obnoxious, foul mouthed, ignorant cnut. If you'd ever seen him giving it the big I am in a pub on a match day lunchtime, or using the foulest language in front of young kids, then you'd be rejoicing at his self imposed exile from home games. In fact I'd be prepared to forgive Brent just about anything if he were to ban the oxygen thief from Home Park permanently.

No doubt you would slice but then you don't know them, as for all the foul language, kids ect, pub at lunchtime yep seen all that, rather spend a day near Pie than a load of you vanilla plastics with yer family day experience.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The stewards are just trying to mug me off. It's because it's me - they've got it in for me."

lol! lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Those Comments are all in one direction. The Pieman would have done well to keep his mouth shout and not Reg Flag himself further
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 2:53 pm

I knew the PF of about 4 years ago when he was living with his mum and dad. He always came across as a good lad, polite and a friendly chap. So, it does make me a little sad to see what a tosser he has become, though I appreciate that when growing up you do make mistakes, hormones get the better of you and sometimes have questionable taste in those you hang around with.

What is sadder is how the avivas on PASOTI have well and truly drawn their daggers and are plunging them into PF back. I know he was always a bit Marmite here and over there but its now pretty one-sided. I am not an advocate of damaging property but the abuse he is getting is personal and very bully boy, IMO. Even Frank is getting in on the act and we all know his form.

Thumbnsdown

So PF, if you are reading this - come and talk to the Democratic...............

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:23 pm

Aye, all welcome ere.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:35 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The stewards are just trying to mug me off. It's because it's me - they've got it in for me."

lol! lol

Not the old infamy infamy joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 pm

vincent_vega wrote:
I knew the PF of about 4 years ago when he was living with his mum and dad. He always came across as a good lad, polite and a friendly chap.  So, it does make me a little sad to see what a tosser he has become, though I appreciate that when growing up you do make mistakes, hormones get the better of you and sometimes have questionable taste in those you hang around with.

What is sadder is how the avivas on PASOTI have well and truly drawn their daggers and are plunging them into PF back.  I know he was always a bit Marmite here and over there but its now pretty one-sided.  I am not an advocate of damaging property but the abuse he is getting is personal and very bully boy, IMO.  Even Frank is getting in on the act and we all know his form.

Thumbnsdown

He's a bananabus boy.
We'll look after young Jack. :greenrave:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:27 pm

BBC1 wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:
I knew the PF of about 4 years ago when he was living with his mum and dad. He always came across as a good lad, polite and a friendly chap.  So, it does make me a little sad to see what a tosser he has become, though I appreciate that when growing up you do make mistakes, hormones get the better of you and sometimes have questionable taste in those you hang around with.

What is sadder is how the avivas on PASOTI have well and truly drawn their daggers and are plunging them into PF back.  I know he was always a bit Marmite here and over there but its now pretty one-sided.  I am not an advocate of damaging property but the abuse he is getting is personal and very bully boy, IMO.  Even Frank is getting in on the act and we all know his form.

Thumbnsdown

He's a bananabus boy.

Good for you, most people happy to lob shite in his direction, as I've said before I get the tall poppy syndrome but this is just sticking the boot into one of our own and he's hardly famous outside our own circle. And he likes a laugh, he likes to shout and gets "into it" a little too much at times but he's a young lad so give him a feckin break. Either that or go and sit in that vacumn of atmosphere known as the Spion, you could have a little snooze in there, PIE FACE, PIE FACE GIVE US A SONG, PIE FACE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 4:50 pm

Reminds me so much of myself when I was younger! afro
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:00 pm

He's 24 ffs! not 14, not so long ago he'd have fought in a world war and been married with kids at his age, those of you acting as apologists for his immature, attention seeking cnutishness, well, it speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He's 24 ffs!  not 14, not so long ago he'd have fought in a world war and been married with kids at his age, those of you acting as apologists for his immature, attention seeking cnutishness, well, it speaks volumes.

he fought in THE WOR though Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:02 pm

BBC1 wrote:

Probably best to keep that to yourself. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Amsterdamage wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
vincent_vega wrote:

Thumbnsdown

He's a bananabus boy.

Good for you, most people happy to lob shite in his direction, as I've said before I get the tall poppy syndrome but this is just sticking the boot into one of our own and he's hardly famous outside our own circle. And he likes a laugh, he likes to shout and gets "into it" a little too much at times but he's a young lad so give him a feckin break. Either that or go and sit in that vacumn of atmosphere known as the Spion, you could have a little snooze in there, PIE FACE, PIE FACE GIVE US A SONG, PIE FACE!

I didn't realise making an atmosphere now consisted of shouting angrily and abusing your own players calling them f#*"ing shit useless c#nts as loud as possible.

I take it back pieface, you are not irritating to sit near in the slightest, I didn't realise you were trying to get a bit of noise and positivity going.

Also it is not his fellow supporters who have told him to feck off, it's a dignified self imposed exile isn't it? Or something.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:07 pm

criminal damage is criminal damage... he kicked the sign he had to go,
I doubt the stewards roughed him up or asked him deal or no deal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:22 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
BBC1 wrote:

Probably best to keep that to yourself. Smile
Why's that then? popcorn
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:25 pm

BBC1 wrote:

I dont recall you effing and blinding unless with your own kind (by that i mean blokes not infront of small kids) , you have your work cut out trying to look after him hope he listens to you.

Last edited by Elias on Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park   Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evening Herald Columnist evicted from Home Park
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next