Greenskin
RegGreen
Jethro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 6:57 pm

In reply to "because he hasn't"

FFS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
In reply to "because he hasn't"

FFS

find one loan signing who went on to coach a team while on loan there with no experience or even had some first. IF you cant which you wont kindly accept your wondering is silly and theories are silly.

He is here to play and nothing else
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:07 pm

I didn't ever suggest "coach a team". I'm done with this. Apologies to the others for all the quotes and scrolling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:13 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
I didn't ever suggest "coach a team".  I'm done with this.  Apologies to the others for all the quotes and scrolling.

it was a pretty dumb thing to say though fwiw
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
I didn't ever suggest "coach a team".  I'm done with this.  Apologies to the others for all the quotes and scrolling.

Sigh. It was only ever a question, not a statement of fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:24 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Sigh.  It was only ever a question, not a statement of fact.

i know which i questioned your theory and you tried to make it sound plausible in return. nothing more than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Great player.....4 yrs ago, we saw (and you did) the best of him,

My mother always told me to give my old toys to the less fortunate..... and the signing of Nards by you lot says ECFC do the same

the red card count against argyles name will go up thats for sure

Im with Foxy

No shit Sherlock !
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:20 pm

He's a liability but ha ho. Spend some money, bugger Brent ain't got any allegedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Really appreciate your concern Foxy, very welcome but I'm sure we'll live with it
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Indeed chap.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 9:21 pm

With any new signing only time will tell who is right or wrong but if this signing gets us promotion you will not see me complaining
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Well it's no revelation that he knows where the goal is, so if taking chances is your problem then I imagine he'll be a help in that regard. Problem is he knows where the treatment table is as well - those worried about his injury record certainly have a point.

Nice guy supposedly, but rumour has it that he makes Daniel Sturridge look like Terry Butcher where playing through injury is concerned. I don't know if that's fair or not - what I do know is that he has less than 250 appearances in a 15-year career. Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
Rollo Tomasi

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:51 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Wotton hadn't coached before joining Southampton but as I recall a part of his remit was to nurture the youngsters.  They haven't looked back since.

Please tell me you're taking the p**s?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 8:36 am

Rollo Tomasi wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Wotton hadn't coached before joining Southampton but as I recall a part of his remit was to nurture the youngsters.  They haven't looked back since.

Please tell me you're taking the p**s?
his gotta be taking the piss surely cos i cant stop laugh
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Just heard he's done his calf in training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Foxy wrote:

lol you have to laugh dont you
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 10:47 pm

Foxy wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me, Daniel Nardielo has got blue plaques above the door of many clubs physiotherapy rooms around the country. "Nardiello lay here 2007 -2009" etc.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Out for 8 weeks I've heard
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:06 am

What was Steve Tulley's nick name for him? Oh yeah,. GLASS wasn't it? Wonder who's doing Algael's research these days?

Blokes a hospital case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 12:18 am

Sturtz wrote:
What was Steve Tulley's nick name for him? Oh yeah,. GLASS wasn't it? Wonder who's doing Algael's research these days?

Blokes a hospital case.
What heights has Steve Tully hit these days? Not "Tulley", do and spell your legends nicknames proper.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:04 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Blokes a hospital case.
What heights has Steve Tully hit these days? Not "Tulley", do and spell your legends nicknames proper.

F@k me, that's shut me up eh? Jeeze I've been almost battered to death with tribal banter on the Algae banter board with subtle wit ands masked agression, I won't come here again!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:41 am

Sturtz wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Blokes a hospital case.

F@k me, that's shut me up eh? Jeeze I've been almost battered to death with tribal banter on the Algae banter board with subtle wit ands masked agression, I won't come here again!

Unlike some other boards we can tolerate the nonsense spouted the six fingers, so please feel free to post your usual crap, brightens my day up
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:31 am

That fookin' told him right and proper!

We'll not see the likes of 'im darkenin' our doorstep again, that's fore shore.

Well played, Graiser.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Foxy wrote:
Out for 8 weeks I've heard

Well you fecking heard wrong, he was on the bench today. FFS I wish you bheys would do some research before you come on here gobbling off, makes you look like a bell end and we can't have that !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:09 pm

he did look lively during his warm ups for someone out fr 8 weeks lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next