RegGreen
Jethro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Graiser wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Out for 8 weeks I've heard

Well you fecking heard wrong, he was on the bench today. FFS I wish you bheys would do some research before you come on here gobbling off, makes you look like a bell end and we can't have that !

Rhymes with bush. No
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Angry wrote:
he did look lively during his warm ups for someone out fr 8 weeks lol

....and during these "warm ups", would the defendant say that the player was "out" or alternatively would he describe him as being "in"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Angry wrote:
he did look lively during his warm ups for someone out fr 8 weeks lol

....and during these "warm ups", would the defendant say that the player was "out" or alternatively would he describe him as being "in"?

i would say that if he was injured with a hamstring and out for 2 months there would be no way he'd be running or kicking a football like he was today.

if he was that bad i think del bhey would have sent him back to bury as there would be little point in him staying
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Yes but when he was doing these vigorous physical exercises, could he be described as being "out"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Nards is Gay? Don't tell Harper FFS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Yes but when he was doing these vigorous physical exercises, could he be described as being "out"?
I'd thought we'd seen the last of you for a bit after yesterday's results. Question is do you have any droll material based on something other than david wheeler doesn't join us and makes a shit joke in your now weekly local rag and we signed someone injury prone who used to play for Exeter.

Mind the gap Sturtz  lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Sturtz wrote:

You mean like this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:15 pm

I'd heard that about Flacky, glad to see he found a suitable rubber.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:
I'd thought we'd seen the last of you for a bit after yesterday's results. Question is do you have any droll material based on something other than david wheeler doesn't join us and makes a shit joke in your now weekly local rag and we signed someone injury prone who used to play for Exeter.

Haven't even mentioned us beating you yet! Harley! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! cheers
Back to top Go down
devonportlad

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Stick to photoshop or paint or whatever it is you use Sturtz Thumbs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:02 am

Sturtz wrote:
I'd heard that about Flacky, glad to see he found a suitable rubber.

are all exeter city "legends" this mad lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 8:36 am

Sturtz wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Haven't even mentioned us beating you yet! Harley! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! cheers

Hows that play-off push going?

Snigger. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 3:18 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

Hows that play-off push going?

Snigger. lol!

Seemingly down the pan! Sulk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Nardiello   Daniel Nardiello - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Nardiello
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4