swampy
Czarcasm
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Blanchard signs new deal.... Empty
PostSubject: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:08 am

....the good news continues...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:16 am

Agreed. I must admit I thought he'd be off to a bigger club. Good news that he's staying.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Excellent news, the back 5 seems to be settled and a good one it is.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

This week seems to be getting better and better. I agree with pasoti in that he is our player of the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Fantastic news. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:23 pm

After the past couple of days and now this, I admit to getting a semi! clown
Back to top Go down
Warny

Warny

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Very good news. Been a solid, dependable presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:42 pm

It's a shame it's only until January, wonder where he will go then? We need to really be mounting a push to hang on our best players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:45 pm

Iggy the experts on the Farm are saying its a two year deal.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm sure Chris Webb posted on the Lecointe thread that details of contract lengths would no longer be disclosed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I'm sure Chris Webb posted on the Lecointe thread that details of contract lengths would no longer be disclosed?

no transparenty then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Apparently not....
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:58 pm

He's certainly impressed me, I can't understand how he wasn't taken on before coming here with having several trials. Maybe our luck is changing.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Iggy wrote:
It's a shame it's only until January, wonder where he will go then? We need to really be mounting a push to hang on our best players.

I think the January date was for the last contract,Iggers, the article doesn't mention how long the new contract is for.Great news though,highly competent and no frills player,very good foil for Purse or any other ball winning centre half.Terrific stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Charlie....no disrespects to Maxime but I think having Darren Purse beside him has helped enormously.Just gotta sign Izzy MaCleod next.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:02 pm

I remember another Frenchman or two arriving halfway through a terrible season and going on to make quite an impact..

cat
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:50 pm

From what I have seen of him I must confess I like the cut of his jib, a solid 100% merchant.
Good to see Fletcher doing his business early. The defence is certainly a dept that is looking in decent shape.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Iggy wrote:
That was with reference to his very first deal.

The Herald is quoting a two year deal although the club hasn't confirmed it. I'm not too happy with the club keeping transfer lengths quiet either but on the postive side, I guess the less that's in public, the less other clubs will know so I can see both sides.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:58 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Iggy wrote:

The Herald is quoting a two year deal although the club hasn't confirmed it. I'm not too happy with the club keeping transfer lengths quiet either but on the postive side, I guess the less that's in public, the less other clubs will know so I can see both sides.

I find it a bit weird to be honest. I mean, his agent will be on the blower to every other club in the FL anyway come the last year of his deal (and even before that), so what's with the desire for secrecy? I think it is a sign that Brent is a weirdo, like, a proper Weirdo. Weee - URD - OH.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Extremely happy .

I'm whacking £50 on us for promotion next season . The future is bright .

3 or 4 more players and we can give it a right go .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:33 pm

greengenes wrote:
Extremely happy .

I'm whacking £50 on us for promotion next season . The future is bright .

3 or 4 more players and we can give it a right go .

In urgent need of creation in midfield and a regular goalscorer, If Fletcher can secure that then yes a trip to Corals is also on the cards for me I think Argyle maybe a decent price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:35 pm

This is very good news.
Berry and Williams also need to be offered new contracts.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Iggy wrote:

I would guess that the agents will all know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:35 pm

JB hinted that anything less than promotion would be a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

What was the hint?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Blanchard signs new deal....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next