Warny
Chemical Ali
swampy
Czarcasm
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Blanchard signs new deal.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanchard signs new deal....   Blanchard signs new deal.... - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:51 pm

oddball wrote:
Iggy the experts on the Farm are saying its a two year deal.

Then this is excellent news then, you can understand my concern if it was only a short term contract? We need to sign players on good long contracts ( with the proviso they are good players and relegation clauses ect.) The problem with short term contracts is that you have to question the commitment of the player and secondly the shorter the term the more likely the player is to be stolen for an ARGO price by another club, I have been BWPeed right off with all that lately! From what I have heard from Knect and Andy about Brent he does look like he may have the bollocks to not be ripped off by any "bigger" club and that will be welcomed by me. We need to start seeing ourselves as a bigger club again, and starting with a centre back pairing of Purse and Blanchard helps me to do this, not only hanging on to one of our better players but signing a good length contract, are things finally starting to look up? I do hope so.
Back to top Go down

Blanchard signs new deal....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2