Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
The Angel
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hairy you naughty boy Empty
PostSubject: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 pm

The Pedlar has spoken:

There is no point to many of his posts Cerbs - just to irritate and wind people up. He's playing to audiences elsewhere. He's getting close to 'trolling' on the topic of mutli-users and when he finally over-steps the mark he will have allowed us to remove him, which I think most of our users will take as a blessing.

lol!

So Hairy is trolling yet they allow Ian Newell to still hold multi accounts on Pasoti.

Dear oh dear the double standards hey!

The same Ian Newell who has been named by the guardian here in the 8th paragraph: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/03/plymouth-charity-commission-loan as a CO-OWNER of Pasoti, despite his outcries that he isn't.

The same Ian Newell who has accounts under his email addressess ianisnow@***.com (proven here http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=59660&p=1031238) aswell as iannewell@bl*******r.co.uk (as proven here:http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=52753) yet multi accounts aren't allowed on Pasoti.

Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:54 pm

The same old pasoti, the same old newell, the same old mods and the same methods of corruption. The seeds are being sowed, welcome to the club Hairy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:19 pm

cerbs arse kissing his way to becoming a fullblown pedlar geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 am

Yea Man wrote:
The Pedlar has spoken:

There is no point to many of his posts Cerbs - just to irritate and wind people up. He's playing to audiences elsewhere. He's getting close to 'trolling' on the topic of mutli-users and when he finally over-steps the mark he will have allowed us to remove him, which I think most of our users will take as a blessing.

lol!

So Hairy is trolling yet they allow Ian Newell to still hold multi accounts on Pasoti.

The same Ian Newell who has been named by the guardian here in the 8th paragraph: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/mar/03/plymouth-charity-commission-loan as a CO-OWNER of Pasoti, despite his outcries that he isn't.

The same Ian Newell who has accounts under his email addressess ianisnow@***.com (proven here http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=59660&p=1031238) aswell as iannewell@bl*******r.co.uk (as proven here:http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=52753) yet multi accounts aren't allowed on Pasoti.

Dear oh dear.

Nope no e-mail addresses there, you are obviously lying, I feel real sorry for Ian, not only does he have all the charidee work but he has to Hoover up all his mistakes that we keep pointing out. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:33 am

Iggy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
The Pedlar has spoken:

lol!

Dear oh dear.

Nope no e-mail addresses there, you are obviously lying, I feel real sorry for Ian, not only does he have all the charidee work but he has to Hoover up all his mistakes that we keep pointing out. lol!

lol!

You should go to specsavers Razz
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Now there's a surprise Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:50 am

Yea Man wrote:
The Pedlar has spoken:

lol!

Dear oh dear.

What a sanctimonious prick.

I note the use of the word "when" as opposed to "if"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:30 am

If Hairy is trolling then WTF is Newell doing? Since he came back every thread he has posted on has turned nasty with Newell being the common denominator every time. If you don't agree with him then he goes on the attack. Surely that counts as trolling?
Back to top Go down
The Angel

The Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

Tringreen wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Now there's a surprise Rolling Eyes

I've missed an awful lot on here in the last few months.

Can someone explain to me why Seabiscuit turned to the dark side?

Hairy you naughty boy Sebiscuitbera1
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 am

Long short, cut short:

We hold elections for mods on an annual basis.

Cerbs lost by one vote I think.

He and Tring went mental at each other at no-one really knows what. GOB, Peggy, Andy and Rickler also involved.

Tring who was successful in the election resigned.

Cerbs left anyway.

GOB left and came back.

The Cherry Tree Cabal still stands strong.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Long short, cut short:

He and Tring went mental at each other at no-one really knows what. GOB, Peggy, Andy and Rickler also involved.

Cerbs left anyway.

GOB left and came back.

Cerbs wanted to run ATD. I didn't trust his motives. He couldn't take losing the election. Now he's Newell's new friend. They deserve eachother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Rolling Eyes that is quite telling isn't it? Judge a man by the company he keeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Suspended for a week.

Antagonising and provoking other members and fanning flames apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:16 pm

How long did Newell get suspended for then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Long short, cut short:

Cerbs left anyway.

GOB left and came back.

Did I? clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

How can the owner suspend himself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

He's NOT the owner.

Old Pontymuss maximus is getting in a right old state. Very Happy

Can't do linky thingy as I is a new member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:38 pm

It's ok now Ponty's stepped in to help out the poor oppressed Mr Newell who gets so much bad press, awwwww.

So he's saying he gave up part ownership when he retired as a mod, so what is the current bunch of mods excuse for letting him do as he pleases?

I reckon Newell's got something on them all. Ponty is probably Susan Boyle really and Newell has threatened to leak the footage of Subo and pl2 faced cavorting in a bath of jelly with cacti stuck up their asses and a snooker ball in their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:42 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73723&start=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 pm

I think they are confusing Smeggy with someone else. lol! flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:09 pm

So why has hairy been banned yet Ian Newell has two accounts on pasoti registered under his two email accounts, 1 is a sky account and one is a blueyonder account.

Wankers.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:10 pm

GOB wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

How can the owner suspend himself?

A few fathoms of stout manila?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Newell on Pasoti wrote:
I can't think of one person who has been banned from this site that didn't deserve it.

That's because he is incapable of 'thought'.

He really is a laughing stock now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
So why has hairy been banned yet Ian Newell has two accounts on pasoti registered under his two email accounts, 1 is a sky account and one is a blueyonder account.

Wankers.

It doesn't bother me that much as it's happened over and over and over again. I'm not special. It's probably because I don't actually get affected by Newell's tired tactics - if I got upset and started ranting, he'd love it but I don't.

I haven't bothered to respond to the email I received as there's no point and if I did, they'd use that as an excuse to ban me outright.

It's quite boring actually - I've spent most of the evening shooting robots in Japan Smile
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 am

The old Ponty/Newell double act lol!

I take it from this little offering from Ponty...............that the Nool is probably 'owner' of the site. Hence he gets away with breaking every rule Rolling Eyes

Ponty
Post subject: Re: New Home Park Murals.........Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:19 pm

I can assure you IJN is not a co-owner of this site.

IJN is no longer a Moderator on this site.

Now, what's next to try and stir up some shit??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairy you naughty boy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next