Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
The Angel
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Nobody from here did, it could be the photo hosting website you used is down.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:44 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Who removed my photo?

might not be hosted correctly or we're under attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Who removed my photo?

Why would you think we're under attack simply because punchie hasn't managed to upload an image properly? I have had the same symbol come up when the image can't be hosted on here from the host site the image is taken from. Calm down, dear, it's only a photo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 pm

It looked ok after i posted it? .

ill try again lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 1133942879grima

Cerbs
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:55 pm

knecht wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Who removed my photo?

Why would you think we're under attack simply because punchie hasn't managed to upload an image properly? I have had the same symbol come up when the image can't be hosted on here from the host site the image is taken from. Calm down, dear, it's only a photo.

because i'm paranoid. cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 pm

The 606 site has not died on it's ass as has been stated. It never had a lot of input when it was the old BBC 606 and when it became not606 the few who were contributors on the defunked site moved across to that one. Always been small and cosy and never pretended to be anything else. Also never had any ambition to grow particularly just to keep going. The contributors on there are quite happy with a bit of banter and a number either read here or pasoti with a couple like me who occasionally contribute. Nobody involved in politics and nobody interested in it either.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 am

Had it not been for the way Pasoti is owned and run, ATD would not be any bigger than not606 etc.

Those who embrace fair play, free speech [within the law] and democracy are offended by the antics of the Pasoti Poitburo. Most clubs' forums of any maturity, allow said freedoms and thrive. It is only when there is a party line to toe or be hounded out, that it all breaks down.

I have repeatedy suggested that Pasoti should be inclusive but the controllers refuse. They are now tolerating far more dissent than they did in their prime, simply because the weight of evidence against their controlling behaviours has reached epidemic proportions................. but still the chief protagonist and controller of the farm, Napoleon himself, returns to fan the flames with complete immunity.

If they truly want a united fanbase there must be tolerance and freedom of speech. After all we were right all along Wink
The bullying culture, do as we say or feck off, must end.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Who did he say invited him, Charlie?

It seems to be only in the gift of one to hand out this largesse. Guess who?

If it's who I'm thinking, Mr Nool, then surely as a guest himself, inviting others shouldn't be in his remit?

Not that I'm doubting Cerbera's word, of course.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:43 am

I saw the text with my own eyes. He seems to have, pretty much, free rein.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 am

You gotta laugh really aintcha? Very Happy

In any normal scenario, to get an invite to the directors box would mean that you're a pretty good friend or colleague. As far as I'm aware Cerbera sits in the Lyndhurst and unless Nool is part of the Cherry Tree collective, why would Nool invite him for a freebie day out?

How sad that the foot soldier poodles have to be kept onside with titbits like D Box invites. All very predictable, mind.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 am

Czarcasm wrote:

In any normal scenario, to get an invite to the directors box would mean that you're a pretty good friend or colleague. As far as I'm aware Cerbera sits in the Lyndhurst and unless Nool is part of the Cherry Tree collective, why would Nool invite him for a freebie day out?

How sad that the foot soldier poodles have to be kept onside with titbits like D Box invites. All very predictable, mind.

Like kids let loose in the sweet shop. It's difficult to comprehend just how far we have fallen.

'Oooooh Ian, you really must be on a mural'.
'No, no, I'm just a fan'.
'But you are my hero'.
'OK then, if you insist............ Nikkkkkkkkkk !!!!!' lol!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 am

I would guess as part of FES' sponsorship, Newell is offering a couple of the FES directors' box seats to his friends- I think Nikkk said they (FES) had 4 seats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:30 am

Czarcasm wrote:

That's the good thing about having "real' friends", they are cheap to buy!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:33 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I would guess as part of FES' sponsorship, Newell is offering a couple of the FES directors' box seats to his friends- I think Nikkk said they (FES) had 4 seats.

Yeah that would probably be it.

Isn't it all very odd though? You'd think Nikkk would look to get some sort of return on his outlay by having corporate types wined and dined as the guests of FES.

But no, he gives them to Nool to hand out to 'deserving' REAL mates, like Cerbs Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 pm

I didn't get any freebies when Newell was grooming me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 pm

I could have sworn there was a Cerbs style secret account on here a while back using a character name from 'Taxi'. He couldn't hide his displeasure with me for some reason but disappeared like a Windsor Boy down a Deepthroat when he was sussed.
It didn't happen of course............................ Rolling Eyes

Oh wait a minute it was Louie de Palma but I think Cerbs called himself Louis de Palma. I wasn't the only one to recognise the anger in the little fella. Wink

Cerbera wrote:
I set up three accounts on ATD just to prove it was easy and unchecked. If I made more than 20posts on two of them, I would be amazed. I never posted anything offensive, never set out to cause trouble.
To be honest, it was damned difficult trying to remember who I was supposed to be. I gave up after a week. Anyone who manages to maintain alter-egos is a better person than me. Or they have a much less demanding work/home life than me.
So, there you go Steve, a knob has explained themself without a personal insult. Was there any need?

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:44 pm

2faced seems like a good buy for newell so far, all he 'seems' to be getting for Brent's pasoti favors are treats in the Boardroom hospitality. Naps got himself a bargain with this cheap treat.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Where about in the Lyndhurst do he sit and do his firm advertise on the new electronic message boards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Can someone please explain exactly what I have to do with this thread? I have an elite group of legal experts on the case and they have no idea either.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm

you're the cat who got the cream.

And by the cream, I mean the whipped stuff.

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 pm

You are here just so that we can dislike you as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm glad we've cleared that up. Thanks.

Yours awesomely

Hairy j
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

You can go back to your friends on the other site now and report back..........
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:38 pm

hairy j wrote:
Can someone please explain exactly what I have to do with this thread? I have an elite group of legal experts on the case and they have no idea either.

How much will you settle for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairy you naughty boy
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next