Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whose been a naughty boy then?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Whose been a naughty boy then? Empty
PostSubject: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:03 am

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 19h
E mail from Flikr (well, Yahoo) saying that someone from the USA has attempted to get into my account. Haha, he's still at it. #LooneyTunes

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:10 am

its the U S govt. hes sooo high profile these days with his wee communist website and all Suspect 
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 am

I had the same a week or so ago.

I decided it was the NSA trying to discover my plans for bringing down Western Civilisation.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 am

More smokescreens and hypocrisy of the highest order................ or should that be 'lowest cunning' ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:06 am

Didn't you know, his email account is sooooo interesting that even the Chinese want access! clown 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:34 am

GOB wrote:
Didn't you know, his email account is sooooo interesting that even the Chinese want access! clown 
It's his photobucket he wants to watch out for, not flickr Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:28 am

We've had Wikileaks............now it's porkieleaks. pig  pig  pig 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:39 am

Even your little band of flunkies don't believe all this shite Ian, next time when they all nod sympathetically and coo into your ear about the nasty freaks and weirdos, just remember that they were there to see your original flicker account published, you know the one with all the screenshots, the emails about hacking, you know the one that other people took screenshots of so there is actually PROOF of it as well?
Do you even believe what you say?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:15 pm

What?

The flikr account that contains this image?

Nice one Newell.

Whose been a naughty boy then? Nr_hac10

I notice Newell in his twitter feed doesn't actually have the guts to name me properly.  Newell knows my email and IP address - why not give it to yahoo and ask them if I was responsible?   He knows I would complain to Yahoo and they would force him remove his libelous claim and then he would look even more stupid than he does now.

For a bit of fun, I might go provoke him on twitter.

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

popcorn 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 pm

popcorn 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3 18 Nov
E mail from Flikr (well, Yahoo) saying that someone from the USA has attempted to get into my account. Haha, he's still at it. #LooneyTunes

Nigel Rick ‏@NigelRick
@IJN3 Like you hacking me: https://www.argyletd.com/t5900-whose-been-a-naughty-boy-then#1684 … You say I hacked you. Name me - then I'll get yahoo to remove your post for libel.

Nigel Rick ‏@NigelRick
@IJN3 I dare you, you big fat lying feck!

I wonder how long it will stay up?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Oh Nigel. I always thought you'd be a Nigel. Nigel vs Ian! It sounds awesome. I wish you'd stop this hacking stuff and leave Ian Newell alone; he's an honest geezer just minding his own business and posting pictures of himself in Argyle shirts all over the World... nothing more than that. Leave Ian alone!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:40 pm

ive had one too, but from an unknown (on argyle forums that is) account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:59 pm

Most of the emails you receive stating someone has tried to log into your accounts are from people trying to hack into your account - they'll send you a link to a bogus log in page. Flickr and Photobucket are generally free accounts (unless you pay for a premium account) - if you have 'sensitive' things and information, don't host them on free to access hosting sites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose been a naughty boy then?   Whose been a naughty boy then? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose been a naughty boy then?
Page 1 of 1