The Angel
Tringreen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 am

Even if Porky has 'technically' relinquished ownership, you can put your mortgage on the fact that it would have been done in a way whereby he is still able to exert control. A passing of the 'ownership' from father to son, or something similar would be my guess.

How else can it be that the rules the stasi lay down, apply to everyone except Ian Newell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 am

It's admirable that Ponty is defending Newell.

Especially when Newell has told a keyholder of this site on more than one occasion over the phone that he thinks Greenman was Ponty posting when pissed.

So Newell could happily drop Ponty in the shit and leave him open to any legal action resulting from the Greenman account yet Ponty still defends the man.

Or is that "libel" aswell?

It's a shame Newell can no longer contact any of the keyholders/mods by phone because it was feckin funny hearing what he had to say.

My favourite line was along the lines of "We're looking at damages of £100k but realistically £75k" lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:14 am

Yea Man wrote:
It's admirable that Ponty is defending Newell.

Especially when Newell has told a keyholder of this site on more than one occasion over the phone that he thinks Greenman was Ponty posting when pissed.

So Newell could happily drop Ponty in the shit and leave him open to any legal action resulting from the Greenman account yet Ponty still defends the man.

Or is that "libel" aswell?

It's a shame Newell can no longer contact any of the keyholders/mods by phone because it was feckin funny hearing what he had to say.

My favourite line was along the lines of "We're looking at damages of £100k but realistically £75k" lol!

Newell has also happily dropped Lee Jameson right in the shit twice and yet Lee goes running back like a good little lapdog, unaffected by the knowledge that he is expendable, a mere pawn to be used by the top men.

Long ago I spoke to LJ and he was soooooooo upset that Newell had dropped him in it over Deepthroat and the P.I. hiring, and Newell and Webb kept calling him a drama queen if he didn't do as they asked. He was never, ever, ever going to have anything to do with them again, was going to concentrate on his career honestly Jock, blah blah blah until they come a knocking for him again. Lee mate, could you just do a little job for us please, we'll be your real friends if you do this one little favour.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Newell has something on Lee Jameson which makes him beholden to Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:46 am

Greenjock wrote:

I think it's fairly safe to say that Newell has something on Lee Jameson which makes him beholden to Newell.

What I don't want to even contemplate....my first thought was did it involve the baby eating Bishop of Bath & Wells and Eric Pickles..? Please God no affraid

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Cerbera
Post subject: Re: Rumours/Conspiracies HijackPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Ironic that they're picking your comments apart when I have a number of multis on their site and have done for months!

You as well?

So how many of the members on there are really only you and me?

Mind you, if I have any active accounts 'over there' I will never use them again. I suspect apart from the 30 or so regular posters, not many people are that bothered, but let them think they are building a popular site. What they are actually doing is building the Punchy/Tring/Greenjock love fest. If they spent as much time getting on with their lives instead of being obsessed with this one, there would be a lot less grief. For example, last Saturday the first thing one of their mods said to me in the Cherry Tree was to point out a spelling mistake I had made on a post here!
The mods here do a thankless task, there has been enough crap thrown around in the past, but it is clear the mods here are now doing a fine job. Of course, this praise will be seen as sucking up and looking for a car parking space at HP, but the truth is, I have a life, a busy job and have no designs on a parking space or anything else at HP except a successful team and stable club. But don't let the truth get in the way of anything that can be twisted, it doesn't make for a good conspiracy.

Rolling Eyes lol!

And the next bent farm mod will be......................................... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Cerbera
Post subject: Re: Rumours/Conspiracies HijackPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Mark Pedlar wrote:
Ironic that they're picking your comments apart when I have a number of multis on their site and have done for months!

You as well?

So how many of the members on there are really only you and me?

Mind you, if I have any active accounts 'over there' I will never use them again. I suspect apart from the 30 or so regular posters, not many people are that bothered, but let them think they are building a popular site. What they are actually doing is building the Punchy/Tring/Greenjock love fest. If they spent as much time getting on with their lives instead of being obsessed with this one, there would be a lot less grief. For example, last Saturday the first thing one of their mods said to me in the Cherry Tree was to point out a spelling mistake I had made on a post here!
The mods here do a thankless task, there has been enough crap thrown around in the past, but it is clear the mods here are now doing a fine job. Of course, this praise will be seen as sucking up and looking for a car parking space at HP, but the truth is, I have a life, a busy job and have no designs on a parking space or anything else at HP except a successful team and stable club. But don't let the truth get in the way of anything that can be twisted, it doesn't make for a good conspiracy.

Rolling Eyes lol!

And the next bent farm mod will be......................................... Rolling Eyes

For the first time I'll agree with you Tring, Cerbs is kissing ass big time with this one and ATD is growing very nicely with or without him.

As for the comment about the mods on pasoti, here's one about the mods on ATD. They do very little, in fact they pretty much do sweet FA because ATD mods have no need to do cover ups, create dozens upon dozens of false characters, lie, deceive or twist, in fact they are a lazy bunch of fekkers! clown

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 pm

The relaxed modding is why I like this site (I hope I'm not sounding like Cerbs) over on Pasoti the mods sort of take a moral view over everything that's said, they heavily censor what's said, and to say its cliquey is the understatement of the year. Sure ATD isn't perfect but you can ignore what people say that you don't agree with, a concept that has yet to be embraced on the farm.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Iggy wrote:
The relaxed modding is why I like this site (I hope I'm not sounding like Cerbs) over on Pasoti the mods sort of take a moral view over everything that's said, they heavily censor what's said, and to say its cliquey is the understatement of the year. Sure ATD isn't perfect but you can ignore what people say that you don't agree with, a concept that has yet to be embraced on the farm.

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Cerbs once again misses the point, I've little doubt it is very easy to create a multi account, after all anyone can make more than one email account. I'm sure we all have access to more than one computer, laptop, smart phone, ipad or tablet and different IP addresses.

Well done for creating multi accounts!

The point is the fact that multi accounts were condoned, created and passed around by active mods on the farm in order to abuse, undermine, control and generally be arseholes.

That is the point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm

I always knew that Cerbs was a mole.....him and Pasoti deserve each-other..along with all the other corrupt bastards.
Sit back and enjoy as Pasoti dies.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Cerbs once again misses the point, I've little doubt it is very easy to create a multi account, after all anyone can make more than one email account. I'm sure we all have access to more than one computer, laptop, smart phone, ipad or tablet and different IP addresses.

The point is the fact that multi accounts were condoned, created and passed around by active mods on the farm in order to abuse, undermine, control and generally be arseholes.

That is the point!

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Pete1886 wrote:

That is the point!

On the nail!

It's easy to create as many accounts as you want, it's what you do with those accounts after you have created them that matters and that's the difference between what Baba has done and what newell has done.

Me and Babs have had our differences big time and, I think he used his multiple accounts to distort a few things when he was a mod, but there's a world of difference between what he done and what newell has done. What Babs done was mischief making, what newel done was plain wrong, immoral, cowardly and riddled with self interest that has caused huge divide among the fans and owing to his position, brought the club into disrepute!

There should be a statue erected to Newell at Home Park..........in the urinals!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:34 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I always knew that Cerbs was a mole.....him and Pasoti deserve each-other..along with all the other corrupt bastards.

I don't think he was a mole Punchie. What I could literally smell was his ambition to 'be someone' in this little Argyle world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Pete1886 wrote:

That is the point!

Couldn't of said it better myself.

We vet every new account, course we do but all we can go on is IP and email address.

You can usually spot a multi by their style despite attempts to disguise themselves.

But it's not having multi's on here that is the big deal it's what is done with those multis and the mods on here would NEVER allow a multi account to be set up here like the Pasoti mods did. We would also not allow anybody to share their password with another user.

If we're not welcome at Home Park just for not "trusting in Stapes Brent" then so be it i've got better things to spend my money on. The braindead ones on Pasoti can continue to bury their heads in the sand and Newell can continue to suck Brent's cock at every opportunity.

Feck Newell, Feck Webb, Feck Nikkk the leech and feck the feckin murals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I don't think he was a mole Punchie. What I could literally smell was his ambition to 'be someone' in this little Argyle world.

Whatever...thank goodness the rotten eggs have been smelled out and put on the stocks.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I don't think I would argue with that either Tring, but I don't see a problem with Cerbs or anyone else having an ambition to be someone, it's how they go about it that matters.

I think he was doing things the right way, he wanted to run a web forum, there's nothing wrong with that....he wanted to have his own forum, there's nothing wrong with that....he wanted to align himself with the club and there's nothing wrong with that either.

I think he was right to have a go at creating a different type of forum, I think it is needed. ATD only fills one type of void, it doesn't cater for anything else other than our brash type of political characters, hence pasoti's survival and a missed trick by ATD. Where Cerbs went wrong was the timing and the initial users, ie Newell and Co. - The idea of a new and different site to ATD still exist and it will hopefully get off the ground when it is right to do so but it won't be at the expense of ATD!

However, what Cerbs seems to be doing now is wrong and although he may think it's right, he's mistaken. it won't gain him many friends by generalising and attacking ATD and the users of ATD and, it won't gain him any friends in newell's pack, at least not long term and it certainly won't gain him any friends in the pasoti mod room considering he is well aware and has commented on the slippery actions of the people involved.

I have defended Cerbs in the past but I won't on this one, he may have issues with a few that use ATD but he shouldn't with ATD in general, he is wrong and it stinks of sour grapes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:05 pm

GOB wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

I don't think I would argue with that either Tring, but I don't see a problem with Cerbs or anyone else having an ambition to be someone, it's how they go about it that matters.

I think he was doing things the right way, he wanted to run a web forum, there's nothing wrong with that....he wanted to have his own forum, there's nothing wrong with that....he wanted to align himself with the club and there's nothing wrong with that either.

I think he was right to have a go at creating a different type of forum, I think it is needed. ATD only fills one type of void, it doesn't cater for anything else other than our brash type of political characters, hence pasoti's survival and a missed trick by ATD. Where Cerbs went wrong was the timing and the initial users, ie Newell and Co. - The idea of a new and different site to ATD still exist and it will hopefully get off the ground when it is right to do so but it won't be at the expense of ATD!

However, what Cerbs seems to be doing now is wrong and although he may think it's right, he's mistaken. it won't gain him many friends by generalising and attacking ATD and the users of ATD and, it won't gain him any friends in newell's pack, at least not long term and it certainly won't gain him any friends in the pasoti mod room considering he is well aware and has commented on the slippery actions of the people involved.

I have defended Cerbs in the past but I won't on this one, he may have issues with a few that use ATD but he shouldn't with ATD in general, he is wrong and it stinks of sour grapes.

A bit like when he lost the election
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm

There is another site, the 606 one that caters for non-confrontational middle ground football-talk.

It's died on it's arse.

Says it all, really.

Gossip, rumour and a touch of Argyle scandal creates interest. It's one of the reasons ATD has flourished.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
There is another site, the 606 one that caters for non-confrontational middle ground football-talk.

It's died on it's arse.

Says it all, really.

Gossip, rumour and a touch of Argyle scandal creates interest. It's one of the reasons ATD has flourished.

Yup dead right. What I don't get though is why users other than the junta are still using pasoti in the full knowledge that it's devious, twisted and run by shit heads?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:38 pm

I'll say one thing for Cerbs...he turned down his invitation to the Directors Box.

At this point I want to exempt Steve Dean from any criticism of sitting in the DB, if anyone is deserving of a perk or two, it's him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:42 pm

Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 Gr-ma-Wormtongue-grima-wormtongue-28433085-600-578

Cerbs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Who did he say invited him, Charlie?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Pete1886 wrote:

That is the point!

Absolutely.

ATD's mods may be too stupid to catch all the multis etc but that's all.

I'll discuss that with Cerbs in the CTC next time I correct his spelling.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Who did he say invited him, Charlie?

It seems to be only in the gift of one to hand out this largesse. Guess who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Who removed my photo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hairy you naughty boy   Hairy you naughty boy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hairy you naughty boy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next