Czarcasm
VillageGreen
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Is it time to change the Manager ??.. Empty
PostSubject: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Is it time to change the Manager,as they do over there...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

)1 Why are the players not performing.

2) Has he lost the respect of the dressing-room.

3) Can he turn this joke of a team around.

I do not know what to say,other than we have taken a right old spanking today and well done to chums up the road. Fecking useless...Sad 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:25 pm

I would love to change the owner first,but yes losing faith in shezza who looks to me like his hearts not in it.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:27 pm

It wouldn't surprise me that with a 3 year contract and obviously a bumper pay-off, Sheridan is attempting to engineer his own sacking. I've been a fan of his, by and large, but it's gotta be said the players he's brought in have been a disaster. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Just to add too, we're in pretty exceptional circumstances at the moment because we have Sturrock and Warnock on our doorstep who'd both fit like a glove, for the situation we're in.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Change of owner is what's needed
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I would love to change the owner first,but yes losing faith in shezza who looks to me like his hearts not in it.
I know,today feels horrid now.

On the plus side (or not). [MetalGreen_Mickey],a poster over there,bravely states..

Time to get real. Argyle are already paying off people from previous stints.

The last thing Brent is going to do is sack a manager on a 3 year deal and all of his backroom staff.

JS doesn't seem like someone who walks to me either.

So I suggest if you cant back the team and cant take any more s*** then you don't go to Argyle anymore because you saw with your own eyes how long Fletcher was given when it went horribly wrong so JS wont be going anytime soon.

Sure we are crap at the moment but there is no magic solution given the fact WE HAVE NO MONEY. I'm as gutted and disappointed as the next person but the only way we will get out of this mess is hard work and determination. Self defeatist attitudes among players and fans just aint gonna help!

Nail hit on head i suppose. But !!!!

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:31 pm

they are determined never to lay any blame at brents door arent they. Sure sack Sheridan and watch the next manager struggle to get results with no money to strengthen the squad throughout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just to add too, we're in pretty exceptional circumstances at the moment because we have Sturrock and Warnock on our doorstep who'd both fit like a glove, for the situation we're in.
both of them can get fecked, Warnock will want money and brent wont give any of his own cash so he is out
Sturrock is a dinosaur and i dont want him back for a 3rd spell as manager. As a director i have no problem with him coming back as but as a manager? nahhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
It wouldn't surprise me that with a 3 year contract and obviously a bumper pay-off, Sheridan is attempting to engineer his own sacking. I've been a fan of his, by and large, but it's gotta be said the players he's brought in have been a disaster. Crying or Very sad 
His loan signings saved us so i give him great credit for that, but his permanant signings are total crap! blizzard crap reid crap morgan crap angela crap bogoff crap etc i know their are a few more but they are that crap i cant remember their names:joker:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Get rid of Brent first, the rot runs far deeper then the manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:43 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
His loan signings saved us so i give him great credit for that, but his permanant signings are total crap! blizzard crap reid crap morgan crap angela crap bogoff crap etc i know their are a few more but they are that crap i cant remember their names:joker:
lucky for us 3 of those players are on short term contracts (another sign brent isnt investing in the budget)

trouble with our squad is although on paper its not too bad and should be mid table at best there is no strength and depth.
There are far too many like for like players in the squad and none that are game changers.

You look at our attacking options in the 2004 season we had Evans, Stonebridge, Keith, Sturrock jnr and Lowndes. None of these 5 where the same as the other 4 and when one was brought on the attacking options changed and worked most of the time.

Thats what this squad is lacking in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
I know,today feels horrid now.

On the plus side (or not). [MetalGreen_Mickey],a poster over there states..

Time to get real. Argyle are already paying off people from previous stints.

The last thing Brent is going to do is sack a manager on a 3 year deal and all of his backroom staff.

JS doesn't seem like someone who walks to me either.

So I suggest if you cant back the team and cant take any more s*** then you don't go to Argyle anymore because you saw with your own eyes how long Fletcher was given when it went horribly wrong so JS wont be going anytime soon.

Sure we are crap at the moment but there is no magic solution given the fact WE HAVE NO MONEY. I'm as gutted and disappointed as the next person but the only way we will get out of this mess is hard work and determination. Self defeatist attitudes among players and fans just aint gonna help![/i]

Ok jimmy i'll try to be grateful for having a truly shit team, i'm sick to death of having brent lovers tell me how happy and grateful i should be, so i suggest you stick to your point of veiw and i'll stick to mine! ps i dont go, and in all honesty dont know when/if i will go again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:52 pm

i would love a brent lover to explain to me how singing 3 players on short term deals, bringing in 3 loan players and signing 3 players on free's including one who is an ex convict is seen as having moeny to spend?

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Angry wrote:
they are determined never to lay any blame at brents door arent they. Sure sack Sheridan and watch the next manager struggle to get results with no money to strengthen the squad throughout.
Oh so very true......

Brent is to blame for this shambolic showing from a team built with peanuts and if he had given JS a tad more cash to invest in the team,then we may not be in this situation now.

But no,he will instead drill cash into a mini Grandstand - along with add ons - in the full knowledge that his bank account will bulge with all that extra cash it generates. And then he - along with others - will remind one and all that if it was not for him,there would be no Plymouth Argyle Football Club blah,blah,blah.

Utter disgrace what is going on up at HP. It seems that no-one really cares at all up there at times,it really does.

if Argyle are to salvage what now looks like another woeful season,James Brent should splash some cash in January 2014 ??. But we know that won't happen,don't we
 Evil or Very Mad .

I was going to go next week,having serious thoughts about that now. At least if i watch it on the box,i can turn the channel over if and when Argyle go to pot.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Brent's an absolute tory cnut of an owner.  He despises all those supporters who called for 'his' manager's (Fletch) sacking.  A footballing decision is out of his or his employee's (CEO, who got employed after the manager) depth.  Sheridan wont be sacked and neither should he.

It's Brent who needs to feck off.  

That said I still believe Sheridan's contract is part of a 3 year plan.  There's a need to keep us shite to justify the new stand.  A new manager wont affect this.  Stay patient and wash your hair on a Saturday, have a night out instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:32 pm

We could have anyone in charge of this team and we'd get dogshit results whilst Brent refuses to invest in the team whilst chucking every penny he can at our feckin dog awful grandSTAND.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 5:56 pm

Sounds as though the team are divided and we can't even rely on team spirit to get us through this.

I'm not saying it's Wotton's fault or Sheridan's fault but this example just shows how much trouble the club is actually in.

Ultimately it's Brent's fault because he chose Sheridan, an appointment I agreed with at the time, so if Sheridan is the problem then it's Brent's fault for hiring him. If it's the fact that the budget is shite and facilities at the club are shite then that's also Brent's fault.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 pm

Reid, Fletcher and now Sheridan have all faced the same problems; none of them were able to sign players on full-time contracts in the pre-season period and have had to scrabble around for players to fill the gaps on the cheap afterwards. Nothing has changed and sacking Sheridan won't change it either.

Bringing back Banton, Cox and Bryan might.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Great post by Damon on Pasoti. Pretty much sums up how I feel. The club is rudderless if you forget the development plans.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 pm

The Avivas are revolting lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:16 pm

nice strong words Damon. Pity they will fall on sheep's ears while the property whores are running the show for their own benefits.

I am fully expecting a new mural to be announced soon to try and whitewash whats going as per usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:17 pm

HATE THIS ADVERT WITH A PASSION but its the sheep to a tee.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Will the rest of the PASB dare to echo Damon's words though?

...and possibly risk the ire of those at Home Park who last time when faced with criticism, refused to engage further with the AFT!

I can't see Ed Shilibeer, JonB etc, ever being publically critical.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Well said Damon, welcome back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 6:47 pm

Rickler wrote:
Will the rest of the PASB dare to echo Damon's words though?

...and possibly risk the ire of those at Home Park who last time when faced with criticism, refused to engage further with the AFT!

I can't see Ed Shilibeer, JonB etc, ever being publically critical.
Can anyone honestly see Tony Hooper and Jon Back biting the hand that feeds? Not in a million years.

Time now for the AFT to grasp the nettle and start asking some searching questions. If Brent cuts them off again this time there is a much larger section of fans who will back them. Newell, PL2 FACED and Ponty can go feck themselves, Webb too, if they want to pipe up and criticise the Trust for representing the fanbase.

Come on Andy, Tim and Damon, NOW is the right time to show some balls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it time to change the Manager ??..
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next