Dane
Czarcasm
VillageGreen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coxside_Green

Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Greensam posted on pasoti (regarding Wotton and his disagreement with fans at the end of the game)-

Greensam wrote:
I was right in front of what happened.

Wotton came right over to clap the fans, a couple of fans were really giving it large to Wotton saying how shit things were. Wotton then replied: 'I'm the only one f##king clapping, those lot aren't. You #### #####. The fan then shouted something back at Wotton and then Wotton went to retaliate again but was ushered away.

If you want to see a divided, broken club... This is it. Argyle has never been so depressing.
That really is sad reading and I don't think Sam is the sort to make this up.

It starts at the top and Brent has to be removed. He has been a divisive character from day one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Sam tell us more Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Remove Brent and Wotton should be fined a weeks wages for gross misconduct.
Nobody should be above the law simply because they are a Janner.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Division of the club's support has been the goal since Day 1 and it has been an unbelievably successful strategy (from Brent's perspective).

There's no other reasonable explanation for the whole series of events with which we are so depressingly familiar from the appointment of Webb as President, through the campaign to discredit the AFT, onto the establishment of PASB and the Stalinesque grip on the club's primary avenues of communication.

And now the job is (perceived to be) done on the AFT the PASB is next judging by the farce that is the on-going failure to publish terms of reference for it or to agree the release of minutes.

It appears as though Brent has never had any interest at all in there being any genuine dialogue between club and fans and so the "fans" have needed to be rent asunder with internal bickering to prevent them from having any sort of voice at all.

And the quite bizarre loyalty shown to Brent by the likes of Ian Newell, and the controversial methodology used along the way, has created a divide which might never be healed.

Brent has really done a job on us. Well done, Jimmy, I don't know how you sleep at night but it couldn't have worked better!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:15 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
If there is a rift you can stake your house on wotton being involved
Clearly there is something not right in that dressing-room.

Sheridan again and again states he believes this team [his team] can make a push for the top half of the table. Yet what we see and hear about on the pitch,counters Sheridan's remarks.

James Brent needs to get Sheridan,along with the team too and have a good old chat as to what the f... is going on at the moment. As this can't go on for much longer..

Poor performances and poor results = lower crowds at HP,which means lower revenue for the club.

Just looked over on PASOTI and they want James Brent to stay according to a poll they have running..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

James Brent? Go now or Stay and fight
Go. 39%    [ 41 ]
Stay. 61% [ 64 ]

Fair play to the 39%. As for the 64%,mugs the lot of them....
the fact 39% are waking up is promising it would have been 1-3 % last month,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Sheridan again and again states he believes this team [his team] can make a push for the top half of the table. Yet what we see and hear about on the pitch,counters Sheridan's remarks.

James Brent needs to get Sheridan,along with the team too and have a good old chat as to what the f... is going on at the moment. As this can't go on for much longer..

Poor performances and poor results = lower crowds at HP,which means lower revenue for the club.

Just looked over on PASOTI and they want James Brent to stay according to a poll they have running..

Go. 39%    [ 41 ]
Stay. 61% [ 64 ]

Dont forget the corruption of them, bent as a nine Bob note the lot of em.
I can just envisage Nool, Webb ,Sue the bucket rattler,Postey and that Creep Hooper and their dozens of multis registering votes.
If the Devil could cast his net...........................
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:25 pm

Well said Sir.

I don't necessarily believe the divide can never be healed. We do need to act sharpish though, to prevent further damage. Quite how that's done is something else. If we sit back and do nothing we'll have the club we deserve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Quite simply the removal of Brent and his puppet followers must be paramount.
They are an Evil despicable Cancer that is eating this club alive from the inside out.
Once the removal of the Parasites and "Sheeple" is complete the club will be able to move forward again.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Agree with that punch.  A good place to start would be this Saturday, in front of the cameras, a huge feck off protest.

Using the figure of 39%, a 10k crowd would see/hear 3900 voices of disaproval. Pretty damaging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:44 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Go. 39%    [ 41 ]
Stay. 61% [ 64 ]

Dont forget the corruption of them, bent as a nine Bob note the lot of em.
I can just envisage Nool, Webb ,Sue the bucket rattler,Postey and that Creep Hooper and their dozens of multis registering votes.
If the Devil could cast his net...........................
If the vote is rigged is even worse for the groovy gang. My poll was far more fair lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Agree with that punch.  A good place to start would be this Saturday, in front of the cameras, a huge feck off protest.

Using the figure of 39%, a 10k crowd would see/hear 3900 voices of disaproval.  Pretty damaging.
Sadly the last time someone tried protesting at a game that was on Sky it got removed. Dont monkey about get sturrock out. Plus that gimp with the drum will only try and drum over protest songs under orders like before
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:58 pm

Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Using the figure of 39%, a 10k crowd would see/hear 3900 voices of disaproval.  Pretty damaging.
Sadly the last time someone tried protesting at a game that was on Sky it got removed. Dont monkey about get sturrock out. Plus that gimp with the drum will only try and drum over protest songs under orders like before
Protests against the previous board weren't very well supported. ATD wasn't so large for one.

I remember a few teens trying to take up the fight on PASOTI, they had their pic taken and got laughed at, by the usual muppets.

39% is a good starting point. If we can't at least attempt some sort of protest then YOU will have the club YOU deserve.

I want my club to be the best it can be, if nobody else wants that then I've no choice but to give up. Argyle will never get my money, which is a pity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:21 pm

Defeats on Tuesday night and Saturday should have the fans revolting however loyal they have been previously. If nothing gives then hundreds won't attend the next home game and even if the crowd given includes season ticket holders who don't show then the revenue received will have nose dived. You take 1500 buying programs, beers, pastys and the odd bit of merchandise off of the income and Brent will soon get the message.

Will that be enough though? Brent is probably so stubborn and tight fisted he'll probably tell Sheridan that any funds he had banked on using for another loanee were no longer available.

Easy for me to say but a mass boycott or walkout at halftime is the way I'd go. Get the AFT to canvass it's members and hopefully enough would agree to take drastic action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
i know Wotton is a gobshite  but why would you pick him? i would have said myself that cole, Harvey and berry would be more pissed at Sheridan than he would be. Besides Wotton cant possible think for one minute he is the man to do a better job than he could the last bloke who thought that was uber shit.
Wotton will have his tongue up the right arse cheeks. Sod all that ee bleeds green he supported spurs as a kid and hes. Nothing but a bully all mouth and no trousers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Angry wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Protests against the previous board weren't very well supported.  ATD wasn't so large for one.

I remember a few teens trying to take up the fight on PASOTI, they had their pic taken and got laughed at, by the usual muppets.

39% is a good starting point.  If we can't at least attempt some sort of protest then YOU will have the club YOU deserve.  

I want my club to be the best it can be, if nobody else wants that then I've no choice but to give up.  Argyle will never get my money, which is a pity.
I agree with you with the last sentance i am pretty much at that point now. There were many talks of protests against the regime on pasoti over the years but they got poopooed as not what fans do etc etc.

GJ, if we lose the next two games it will be JS getting the flack and great effort will go into making sure NONE sticks to brent when it should be directed at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Quite simply the removal of Brent and his puppet followers must be paramount.
They are an Evil despicable Cancer that is eating this club alive from the inside out.
Once the removal of the Parasites and "Sheeple" is complete the club will be able to move forward again.
Agree. The thought that this 'divide' can never be healed is pretty shattering to try and digest. I just can't get my head around the thought of it. Isn't this how civil wars start?

I couldn't agree more when you say the puppet followers must be cast aside, trashed, walk the plank - anything, just get them out of the every day running of our club and the BS influence they have on JB. How these complete cnuts can sleep at night is beyond the imaginable.

The damage they have done and continue to do is almost irreparable. The divide they have caused in the fan-base is nearly at the point of no return There's none so blind as those who can not see. What a feckin mess.

If this club ever pull through this shit, fan involvement to the level it is now at PAFC must never happen again.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Defeats on Tuesday night and Saturday should have the fans revolting however loyal they have been previously. If nothing gives then hundreds won't attend the next home game and even if the crowd given includes season ticket holders who don't show then the revenue received will have nose dived. You take 1500 buying programs, beers, pastys and the odd bit of merchandise off of the income and Brent will soon get the message.

Will that be enough though? Brent is probably so stubborn and tight fisted he'll probably tell Sheridan that any funds he had banked on using for another loanee were no longer available.

Easy for me to say but a mass boycott or walkout at halftime is the way I'd go. Get the AFT to canvass it's members and hopefully enough would agree to take drastic action.

Which has to be a high % if the truth be known.

As for League Two,Pompey must be looking forward to the prospect of giving Argyle a good hiding on Saturday.

Lose that one - as i now expect Argyle to do - ,along with a tricky away trip to Hartlepool United,then i can see a very low crowd for the visit of Newport County on October 22nd.

The fans have got to voice opinions and the sooner,the better. The question is though,will they. If they do air concerns,will James Brent take any notice of it ??..

As others are now stating,it seems James Brent does not give a damn really..He has got what he wants and the club suffers in the process - shocking and scandalous.

Just seen this ending to a post by briangreen on PASOTI regarding the Brent poll,which is now 37% to leave and 63% to stay..

My request to the mods would be:

Please take down this thread

This thread/poll is not a personal opinion, this is simply a vehicle to attack a thoroughly decent man.

If he was a thoroughly decent man,then he would get this club moving. Not stagnating in a pile of rotting rubbish..

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
i know Wotton is a gobshite  but why would you pick him? i would have said myself that cole, Harvey and berry would be more pissed at Sheridan than he would be. Besides Wotton cant possible think for one minute he is the man to do a better job than he could the last bloke who thought that was uber shit.
Wotton will have his tongue up the right arse cheeks. Sod all that ee bleeds green he supported spurs as a kid and hes. Nothing but a bully all mouth and no trousers
Wotton has never been my favourite but I do believe he genuinely cares about his hometown club. I'd rather be sat in a trench alongside him than a lot of other familiar names I can think of who call themselves supporters.

Ever played football in the playground? There was always a pecking order and some bullying to a degree. Wotts is now well into his 30s and has hopefully matured a bit. The Zeb incident was wrong, has Wotts told you otherwise lately?

My preference is to cut him some slack.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:56 pm

What Wotton cares about is himself. Like the typical janner is only happy when he's a big fish in a small pond. He wants the managers job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Wotton is a bully Chris Zebroski can testify to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:10 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

As for League Two,Pompey must be looking forward to the prospect of giving Argyle a good hiding on Saturday.

Lose that one - as i now expect Argyle to do - ,along with a tricky away trip to Hartlepool United,then i can see a very low crowd for the visit of Newport County on October 22nd.

The fans have got to voice opinions and the sooner,the better. The question is though,will they. If they do air concerns,will James Brent take any notice of it ??..

As others are now stating,it seems James Brent does not give a damn really..He has got what he wants and the club suffers in the process - shocking and scandalous.

Just seen this ending to a post by briangreen on PASOTI regarding the Brent poll,which is now 37% to leave and 63% to stay..

This thread/poll is not a personal opinion, this is simply a vehicle to attack a thoroughly decent man.

If he was a thoroughly decent man,then he would get this club moving. Not stagnating in a pile of rotting rubbish..
That thread on Pasoti is really simmering nicely now lol! 

PL2 FACED telling people there's no need to be obnoxious and rude! How about they start making threats against the female members of your family then Postey you hypocritical cuntface wankshaft Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:49 am

I'm at a loss about John Sheridan. It was a welcome appointment and he earned his contract on the back on playoff type form in saving us from relegation last year. Whisper it quietly but I think he seems to have been given sufficient funds to start to build a team. Has he wasted what ever money he had at his disposal?

To lose the dressing room when you've bought in 11 of your own players would be going some. When that happens it's usually some loud mouthed know it all senior players at the root of the problem.

It almost seems what we really need is a Director of Football or some such. Sacking Sheridan would be prohibritively expensive though weighed against relegation perhaps not so much.

It seems the whole club needs a shakedown and a cold hard look at themselves. The CEO calling everyone to account from the board of directors to the staff to the manager to the players.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 am

They need to stop the superfan fanfesting, bucket rattling culture. The club has become a tool for personal aggrandisement but nobody is getting to grips with the real business of restoring some pride and purpose.

Brent isn't interested in the football but pretends to be. He doesn't like being told anything and if he listens only occasionally to the likes of nool n webb, it's no wonder we're up Aviva Street without a jester's hat !

As some of us predicted long ago when the gruesome twosome announced that there would be no walleted directors and that 'we' [meaning 'they] had the chance to build our club, the writing was on the wall.

No class. No vision. No hope.

It's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

That thread on Pasoti is really simmering nicely now lol! 

PL2 FACED telling people there's no need to be obnoxious and rude! How about they start making threats against the female members of your family then Postey you hypocritical cuntface wankshaft Very Happy 

Great reading is that thread on PASOTI !!!,seeing them all turn on each other. Could see some defections to ATD soon then ?.

Grumpy Loyal sums it up a treat...

I haven't trawled through 7 pages of comments. But what this poll demonstrates, albeit too late now, is that people are finally realising just how low down the HHP/Millbay/Pavilions list of priorities that the football club comes - as far as St James is concerned.

It suits him for us to be languishing. Top of the league and getting 5-figure crowds in division 4 would have put enormous pressure on him to NOT fob the club off with a pathetic 4,800 capacity main stand. Quite simply, he wouldn't have got away with it.

While BadBoy states..

Hate threads like this, pointless and achieve nothing. JB is not going anywhere anytime soon, some people have very short memories and others are just not to bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 9:02 pm

For me it rests firmly at the top as this is where all the real decision making goes on. I would blame this more as a whole on society tho being the problem, with people in the top positions being born with silver spoons in their mouths and no idea about the processes that start from the bottom and work their way up. The system allows for this type of person to make numerous feck ups and get away with it.
What this boils down to is the fact that a business can be used basically as a toy with debts being built up against the company and not the person/s who are running the show. I know this might seem a bit off topic but I am trying to relate the two. Brent is only interested in his own personal fortune whilst having a bit of fun at the same time and any debt will go to the club and not himself.
From what I have witnessed, it appears that the so called men in suits really do want to control everthing about a football club to be self promoting ahead of the club. I refer to the shambles we have seen with the England setup and numerous successful managers not delivering and being replaced. Also the fact that no matter how many times we have underperformed in games it is the same players that have been picked. This to me points more to interference from upstairs than manager's ability. Remember our so called golden age (as stated by the FA) where we achieved nothing. Plus I always remember when Clough was interviewed for the post and said he would never get the job as the FA were afraid he would take over.
From here I would say that Sheridan is probably not being able to take control in the way that he wants. What with that and players being paid too much which makes them feel invincible I would say he doesn't have much chance. As much as you try and get a player to do something if he doesn't see fit he won't. This in itself is annoying as they are supposed to be professional but you can witness better football practices with some amateur players and for this reason I would put the blame also at the players door.
To sum it up I'm not really sure all the blame can be put on the manager and therefore its probably not time to change the manager. Of course its not going to happen anyway, at least not until Brent feels the heat or decides he needs another yes man. I can see tho why people blame the manager (I personally can say I have been and probably will be in the same camp again at some point) but I think that it is all to easy.
No funds so we end up with rejects or injury prone players.
Players appearing to be too big for their boots.
The fact that no matter what seems to change we are still shite and can't compete in what is essentially a poor league after different managers could point to what I tried to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time to change the Manager ??..   Is it time to change the Manager ??.. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it time to change the Manager ??..
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next