Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...

Go down 
+22
Elias
Rollo Tomasi
shonbo
MikeWN
Yea Man
#SHITARTIST
Greenrod
VillageGreen
Tringreen
Big Robby
PatDunne
PlymptonPilgrim
Czarcasm
seadog
Lord Melbury
harvetheslayer
mouldyoldgoat
zyph
Les Miserable
Sir Francis Drake
Earwegoagain
Rickler
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Have you ever divorced ?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 10:07 pm

Not yet. But then I've always managed to resist the temptation to shag any of my mates wives or partners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:45 am

3 defeats for the Government then.

Firstly they tried to sneak the motion on contempt to the priveledges committee which would conveniently be after the Brexit vote, that got rightly beated.

Then in an unprecedented event, the government were found to be in contempt of parliament. Now they've got to publish the legal advice that basically is going to show that we will be stuck in a customs backstop indedifinately unless a deal is reached by 2020, which won't happen.

This will mean other countries will have access to our markets but as we're out of the EU we wont have access to theirs, unless we negotiate a deal with them. Which will be hard as we'll have nothing to offer them.

Finally the Government have been forced to accept a motion which dicates that when Mays shit deal gets voted down, she'll have to come back with an alternative.

To add to that the Advocate for the ECJ has given a legal opinion that Article 50 can be revoked unilaterally.

So thats No Deal well and truly fecked. Parliament won't allow it.

Which is great news because we all want Parliament to be Soveriegn don't we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:53 am

What a mess.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:27 am

Get Corbyn in and lets have a Labour BREXIT.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 am

It's almost as though Brent is Mays chief advisor. This could obviously go either way now but in the end I think MPs will back this sack of shite to prevent acting on the wishes of the majority of the British public. It's getting harder and harder for May and co to pretend that they work for the public and not the big banks.
Second referendum won't happen for two reasons, first fear of a backlash/riots from disgruntled leavers, second they know that they are likely to get the same result as last time and that will be difficult not to deliver on. I suppose there is a third way which could see another referendum but ask a question like "would you like to stay in Europe with Mays deal or just stay in Europe?"
If anyone was in any doubt before all this who parliament works for it should be obvious now. Did anyone see "staunch leaver" Geoffery Cox's face when the gov were rightly overturned on their gaggers clause in the deal? Feckin priceless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 1:55 pm

I think you could be on to something, shes had 2 years of unleashing the dogs of wor on any MP, Judge or peer who had the temerity to question her executive power forgetting that she'd pissed her majority up the wall after a vanity election. At long last her obfuscation, secrecy and sleight of hand has caught up with her. Her deal has no chance of getting through, its on course to lose by a 100 no one likes it.

I don't really take the threat of violence from "disgruntled leavers" seriously, if 8 years of austerity hasn't been enough to cause civil unrest, I doubt something that doesn't really effect anyone in their daily live will kick it off
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 2:08 pm

I don't know Hugh I think it must kick off at some time disregarding all the present Brexit horlicks there are many many disgruntled people in this country that would jump at the chance to show how pissed off they are with the way the country is run, Brexit or whatever could be the catalyst but I think we will see riots in the not too distant future.
The silver lining in all this is that we may both end up living in the PMs constituency at least then Cox may fix Devonshire road and Rail network. I think he's the Pm in waiting should May fall unless of course we do get an election and end up with a Corbyn/UKIP coalition. Or maybe the SNP will pact up with the Peoples Popular Front of Germania? Who knows strange times we live in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Only the left could get enough people on the streets. brexit is mainly an old geeza's thing
I wonder if the press will be reporting on Red White and Blue Robbo's brexit march at the weekend ? There have been several demonstrations in the last couple of years regarding various issues, and the policy has been not to report on them other than a passing comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Fascinating stuff from the DUP saying they'll back May in her hopeless appalling mess of a deal.
I reckon deep down they want a hard border back on their island even though they say they don't in public. Some things just stand out. Naughty aggressive stuff under the political meanderings that affect so many normal people.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:53 pm

In other news I see Nigel Farage has left UKIP.

They are far too openly far right wing even for him apparently.

Which just goes to show how extreme they have become.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:24 pm

Oh! And Arron Banks...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The company which the Electoral Commission suspects may have been behind Britain's biggest political donation has no registered address - meaning it has failed to fulfil a key legal requirement".

"BBC Newsnight has found that Rock Holdings has no official registered address on the Isle of Man and that it is therefore "in default", meaning it is not compliant with company law".

Oh dear.

And for the FBI Mueller's Trump investigation edges ever nearer too.

I wonder where that £8m came from? Nobody seems to know.

Leave is still the only campaign already found to have broken the law and is still under further investigation by the National Crime Agency.

Tick tock.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:18 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Oh! And Arron Banks...

"The company which the Electoral Commission suspects may have been behind Britain's biggest political donation has no registered address - meaning it has failed to fulfil a key legal requirement".

"BBC Newsnight has found that Rock Holdings has no official registered address on the Isle of Man and that it is therefore "in default", meaning it is not compliant with company law".

Oh dear.

And for the FBI Mueller's Trump investigation edges ever nearer too.

I wonder where that £8m came from? Nobody seems to know.

Leave is still the only campaign already found to have broken the law and is still under further investigation by the National Crime Agency.

Tick tock.

Thick cock, "The law on political money is simple. The source should be clear, transparent and British." it's funny that only a proportion of the the leave fund money is deemed illegal whilst there is clear proof that American banks funded remain ( supplying more money than Banks did) whilst clearly being foreign and therefore illegal. What's more Banks is British but the money came from the Isle of Man, remain money was American from American people in America. But that's ok because the yanks are on the right side.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

The shit that you post just proves that you have no idea what actually made people vote leave. And as for moral high ground there isn't any in this debate so go back to your social climb up the trust ladder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Whilst your making up your little graphics, you amongst others and probably the majority of MP’s are seeking to overthrow a democratic election result, frankly I’m more concerned about the state of our democratic process than who alledgely financed whatever, it never influenced me nor I suspect many others.

Remainers like you are very entitled to your opinion and beliefs and I have no issue with that but when I see MP’s and some people with views like yourself treating the “Leavers” like uneducated unwashed peasants then I fear for the democratic process in this country
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 7:28 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Fake news at it's best...... Sleep .
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 9:59 pm

"It didn't influence me at all."

Of course not. The ads weren't aimed at you. You probably never even saw them.

You really don't understand how this scam was worked at all, do you?

Assuming that Banks is not an idiot, although as a Leaver that is obviously in some dispute, why would he spunk up a shady 8 million quid, even if it was Putin's money, to have no effect whatsoever?

Think about it.

The KGB would be around with the Novochik in next to no time for a start.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 10:15 pm

But remain spent more than leave on their version of the truth so your point is invalid. Always has been always will be. Or is your inference that leavers are stupid enough to be misled by political campaigns but the oh so superior intellects of the remainers are somehow protected from the process? Full of shit as always.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Remain remained within the rules. Leave did not. If you win after breaking the rules the veracity of the result is in question. It really isn't that difficult.

I think some Leavers are stupid enough to follow any old cack.

Do you understand how the Cambridge Analytica/FB scam was worked at all? Do you have even the slightest insight into how it operated, who it was targeted at, how they were selected and so on?

I don't expect you to know who gave Arron Banks the money to pay for it because nobody knows that. Not for sure.

We do know Leave cheated though because the Electoral Commission said so which brings me nicely back to my opening paragraph.

Subverted democracy is not democracy at all.

If you truly believed in democracy, instead of knowing in your heart of hearts that a second referendum would mean defeat, you'd be demanding a second referendum so that the stench of corruption could be blown away once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 8:39 am

It's funny that you are the only person still whining about this even though remain spent more than leave, leave had more foreign money than remain which just by being foreign is illegal. Anyway it won't affect fook all so stop bleating.
Better return to slinging racist slurs around. What's Tommy Robinson up to?
Also how you have the nerve talking about democracy is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 10:59 pm

However much money Remain had it was properly accounted for and within the rules.

The same cannot and has not been said regarding Leave. It has been established that their campaign was bent.

And as I said you quite clearly have no feckin idea at all as to how the Leave money was fraudulently spent.

You are absolutely, and sadly willfully, blind to the facts.

You ought to go and find out before you claim the result was democratic in any way because you're looking iike a complete dickhead on this one.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:41 pm

drunk cheers lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...   EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

EU referendum...THE RESULT...and aftermath...
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next