Angry
Tgwu
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Panutche Camara - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:13 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I don't know whether its a case of Pan specifically wanting to leave. Very often players are little more than commodities to be horse traded.

Still he earns £1800 a week here. Presumably we've offered to match our top earner which would double that and his agent thinks he can earn more at a  championship level club. I include Sheffield Wednesday in that bracket. Offering him 10k, more than double what we pay our current tope earner is clearly mental as you'll have 7 or 8 other players with deals due to expire knocking on the door.

Agreed. Given the club know how popular he is and he is a key player in the midfield i firmly believe the club would have tried to negotiated with him and his agent and see if an agreement that was acceptable for both sides could be reached but that would only have happen if firstly Camara had the desire to stay and secondly wasn't insisting on silly money to stay still and wasn't going to budge on the figure.

The line has to be drawn and the club were right to transfer list him rather than pay up. No player/manager or official is bigger than Plymouth Argyle Football Club. I a player/manager or official doesnt want to be here they can go there are plenty of others out there that do want to be here.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm

The club announce that they are transfer listing Camara, immediate proof to Angers that he wants to leave. Nowhere has Pan he wants to leave ever. Leaving Camara aside I still think the club are mental spending on the bling when they should be investing in the squad.
Angers response, "Yer but no but we still wants to leeve dunnee?"
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:43 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
The club announce that they are transfer listing Camara, immediate proof to Angers that he wants to leave. Nowhere has Pan he wants to leave ever.  Leaving Camara aside I still think the club are mental spending on the bling when they should be investing in the squad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the link wrote:
Panutche Camara has been made available for transfer away from Home Park.

Extended talks had been ongoing for a number of months regarding a significantly improved deal for the Guinea-Bissau international, but talks have now ended, with the 25-year-old’s representatives confirming that Camara will not be signing a new deal at Argyle.

With the midfielder entering the final year of his existing contract and showing no intention of agreeing new terms, the club will now seek to facilitate a move for Camara, in line with our transfer strategy.

if your telling the club your not signing a new contract hardly the actions of someone that wants to stay is it.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 4:59 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
I don't know whether its a case of Pan specifically wanting to leave. Very often players are little more than commodities to be horse traded.

Still he earns £1800 a week here. Presumably we've offered to match our top earner which would double that and his agent thinks he can earn more at a  championship level club. I include Sheffield Wednesday in that bracket. Offering him 10k, more than double what we pay our current tope earner is clearly mental as you'll have 7 or 8 other players with deals due to expire knocking on the door.

Has that information been in the public domain as a matter of interest?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 5:21 pm

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:

Spot on.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 8:35 pm

NO CARAMA

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:24 pm

There is a rumour that Pan is now staying, not sure whether it's for the year or if he's signing a new deal.

If he stays, the car park improvements and the big screen will still be going ahead. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:39 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
There is a rumour that Pan is now staying, not sure whether it's for the year or if he's signing a new deal.

If he stays, the car park improvements and the big screen will still be going ahead. Rolling Eyes

i guess he wasnt swimming with offers if thats true Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that rumour started from a post pan made of him in an argyle top from this season. Too much read into that by the kids imo.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:57 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

What about Si's fabled push for the CCC, is that still going ahead as well?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:58 am

Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
The club announce that they are transfer listing Camara, immediate proof to Angers that he wants to leave. Nowhere has Pan he wants to leave ever.  Leaving Camara aside I still think the club are mental spending on the bling when they should be investing in the squad.

the link wrote:

Extended talks had been ongoing for a number of months regarding a significantly improved deal for the Guinea-Bissau international, but talks have now ended, with the 25-year-old’s representatives confirming that Camara will not be signing a new deal at Argyle.

With the midfielder entering the final year of his existing contract and showing no intention of agreeing new terms, the club will now seek to facilitate a move for Camara, in line with our transfer strategy.

if your telling the club your not signing a new contract hardly the actions of someone that wants to stay is it.

No where has he said he wants to leave and how do you know the club were even offering him much more money, you don't.
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 9:10 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

the link wrote:

No where has he said he wants to leave and how do you know the club were even offering him much more money, you don't.

I don't think he's particularly arsed about where he play next season but It would be highly unlikely the club offering him the same money given he's a an established first team player. I
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 2:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

the link wrote:

so not signing a new contract is the same as being committed to staying now is it? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 4:53 pm

Angry wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

i guess he wasnt swimming with offers if thats true Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think that rumour started from a post pan made of him in an argyle top from this season. Too much read into that by the kids imo.

No, it wasn't that, it comes from someone fairly close to the club.

Don't know how accurate it is, we'll find out in the fullness of time.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:00 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Like last year you mean?

You seem to be of the view that selling Pan will pay for the car park improvements and the big screen, and that this is the reason why he's being sold.

The club have already said that funds are in place for those improvements. They'll happen whether Pan goes or not. You're obviously just using that in your campaign against the chairman/club/ etc etc.

The club has improved immensely over the last few years both on and off the pitch. It's a shame you can't see that.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:18 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Like last year you mean?

You seem to be of the view that selling Pan will pay for the car park improvements and the big screen, and that this is the reason why he's being sold.

The club have already said that funds are in place for those improvements. They'll happen whether Pan goes or not. You're obviously just using that in your campaign against the chairman/club/ etc etc.

The club has improved immensely over the last few years both on and off the pitch. It's a shame you can't see that.

My argument has been pretty consistent all along it's Anger and Graisers interpretation that has skewed it.
I don't think we should sell our best players and if we have a spare million or so we should spend it on the team not tellies and car parks, whether we have the money or no our core business is football. Personally I would offer Pan a good wedge more than he's getting and if he doesn't want to sign then let his contract run out and let him go for free, however if he helped get us promoted maybe he'd want to stay?
I get the feeling that many so called Argyle fans support the Chairman more than the team, I like what Hallett has done for the club so far but all the touting of Pan and pushing the "family day experience" is getting not only on my tits but many old supporters, I'm nearly sixty now and I'd like to see us put a dream team together like the two or three that guy's like us remember from our lifetime of supporting Argyle, I'm afraid that Hallett likes us being where we are and apart from the old five year plan soundbytes I am not seeing any reason why we will even compete at the top of this league let alone the CCC, I hope I'm wrong but I've got a feeling we have come as far as we can under Uncle SI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:09 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Like last year you mean?

My argument has been pretty consistent all along it's Anger and Graisers interpretation that has skewed it.
I don't think we should sell our best players and if we have a spare million or so we should spend it on the team not tellies and car parks, whether we have the money or no our core business is football. Personally I would offer Pan a good wedge more than he's getting and if he doesn't want to sign then let his contract run out and let him go for free, however if he helped get us promoted maybe he'd want to stay?
I get the feeling that many so called Argyle fans support the Chairman more than the team, I like what Hallett has done for the club so far but all the touting of Pan and pushing the "family day experience" is getting not only on my tits but many old supporters, I'm nearly sixty now and I'd like to see us put a dream team together like the two or three that guy's like us remember from our lifetime of supporting Argyle, I'm afraid that Hallett likes us being where we are and apart from the old five year plan soundbytes I am not seeing any reason why we will even compete at the top of this league let alone the CCC, I hope I'm wrong but I've got a feeling we have come as far as we can under Uncle SI.

The touting of Pan is by his agent’s, not the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:13 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

That can’t be true, Pan’s transfer fee is needed for Ears’ project!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 6:52 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Angry wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

No, it wasn't that, it comes from someone fairly close to the club.

Don't know how accurate it is, we'll find out in the fullness of time.

well if he does indeed stay then great news however if it isnt as a result of signing a new contract then in my eyes the situation hasnt changed and he should remain on the transfer list till he either does sign one or moves on.

those plastic seats arent cheap you know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:26 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Like last year you mean?

Of all the things to be pissed off with, encouraging families [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 6:48 am

So Ears, what in your view would be a "too good to refuse" offer for Camara?

Last edited by Grovehill on Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:34 am

Grovehill wrote:
So Wars, what in your view would be a "to good to refuse" offer for Camara?

The money it takes to buy a big screen, new plastic seats and a car park re-vamp?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:06 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Like last year you mean?

Of all the things to be pissed off with, encouraging families [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nothing wrong with trying to attract families of course but the most productive way to do that in the long term is to have a team playing at the highest possible level and a club which looks as though it has possibilities of reaching that optimum standard even during comparatively lean years. That is why clubs such as Southampton, Ipswich, Norwich etc [who all at one time attracted similar or lower attendances than Argyle] maintain their crowds to a large degree even when in league 1-the father/mother/son/daughter strand is passed onto successive generations and becomes a bedrock rather than a mercurial fanbase. Getting the balance right is the key i suppose, not an easy decision to make admittedly but personally in Argyle's current circumstances then the team would always come first ahead of all else.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:43 pm

Camare at training today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 9:34 pm

not a shock really considering hes still under contract and obliged to turn up for pre season training regardless to his situation. Same for George Cooper unless he had permission to remain on those party boats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 10:21 am

The reported abuse Pans been getting on Twitter over the weekend from so called Argyle fans there’s a bit of me thinking good luck to him if he buggers off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panutche Camara   Panutche Camara - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Panutche Camara
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next