Greenskin
Mock Cuncher
Tgwu
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:45 am

Sheridan will want to put his stamp on the squad immediately and, from what I can gather, there could be two or three signings already lined up.

They could be available to make their debuts against Morecambe at Home Park this Saturday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 9:47 am

Get rid of some shit.

Get some good players in.

Stay up.

Get rid of the rest of the shit.

Destroy this shit league.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Greenskin

Greenskin

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:01 am

Good stuff. I don't think Mr Sheridan will be the type to bury his head in the sand and will have realised that major surgery is needed if Argyle are to have a chance of getting out of the mire.Looking forward to seeing who the new signings are and,dare i say it,actually starting to look forward to the game on Saturday,a feeling not experienced for some time.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 am

He has to be allowed to bring in some decent loan signings and get rid of the crap as and when he can. There is no time for shipping out first, I mean who would want them ?
If only they had listened last year , before wasting time and money this season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 am

player ????? we need more than one lol!
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Get rid of some shit.

Get some good players in.

Stay up.

Get rid of the rest of the shit.

Destroy this shit league.

Amen.

Spot on nuff said cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

If the Chesterfield fans are to be believed, Sheridan tends to re-sign players he is familiar with, so expect to see an influx from Chesterfield/ Oldham.
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:22 pm

i dont see any mass changes in personel in the playing squad myself it would be silly too anyway given the more players you bring in the more you got to bound with the remaining players.

4-5 max albeit on free transfers or loans with another 2-3 max going out.
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:52 pm

I can't see us getting any more than one or two in players in except on a one in - one out basis. Alternatively contracts may be paid up.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Hopefully Chadwick's will be paid up soon.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Hopefully Chadwick's will be paid up soon.

Amen to that !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Someone suggested Neil Trottman, just been tranfer listed, worked with Sheridan at Chesterfield, this could be a good shout, quick tall central defender.

Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 pm

And one Luggy wanted back in the day if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Terrell Forbes is rumoured too another tall central defender from chesterfield.
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:44 pm

I would still like to see Macca back playing in a team with two wingers putting crosses in from the corner flag, we have Griffiths who I would keep until the summer and see how he does, bring in a decent striker, we still have Lowry who I think isn't bad, (I would also try to keep Moseley) Berry, Hourihane, Young, Blanch, Baz, Nelson, obviously Purse needs replacing but tactics are hugely to blame for where we are now.(it is also obvious we need a goalscorer) but all our build up play is just that, build up, no one I'd trying to beat his man and put a cross in from deep with forwards and midfielders flooding the box, we have been trying to attack from the centre circle so we don't commit ourselves too much, let's have some balls, good old 4 4 2, get into them, f them up, roaarrrr!
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Get rid of Chadwick and Griffiths, bring in Madjo and Dickinson.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Dickinson had an ankle operation last week so I imagine won't be fit until march/ end of season.
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Dickinson had an ankle operation last week so I imagine won't be fit until march/ end of season.

Ah okay. Bring in Macca and play him upfront!
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Use his height.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Yep! We're going into the business end of the season now so time to stop f***ing around! The amount of time and matches wasted by brent with his inexplicable love for clueless could prove fatal! But perhaps there is still time so JS must get rid of Clueless's useless shit and get some L2 standard players in! NOW!!!!!! Firefighting (no, not Griffiths!) is what we need!

Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:23 pm

I think its gone on too long, maybe if Brent had listened to most of us on here instead of the brothers grim it could have been a different story..just goes to show you the influence of the self promoters, forza nerd, the fanfests and pasoti.
I genuinely want JS to turn this around but i fear its all just desperation but more importantly too late
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm

RoNance still on the books too.

We need to clear the decks really.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:51 pm

I believe that Lee Hughes was at Oldham when JS was Manager-Lee Hughes is currently unattached.
Back to top Go down

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Grovehill wrote:
I believe that Lee Hughes was at Oldham when JS was Manager-Lee Hughes is currently unattached.

Not positive on this one Grovey and on my phone but I'm sure Lee Hughes and Sheridan had a scrap whilst on a boozy night out.

May be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 pm

I think that's what led to JS' dismissal at Oldham, although JS said more was made of it than actually happened.

Didn't port vale try to sign Hughes recently- I would guess he'll go there as he's always been based around the midlands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new player coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: new player coming   new player coming Empty

Back to top Go down

new player coming
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next