seadog
Tgwu
125+1
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 pm

Well done lads. Hopefully this is a turning point for us.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Posted my thoughts at half time but later deleted with much embarrassment. Agree with the above but lets keep our feet on the floor, especially with Dagenham winning currently, Aldershot away could potentially be a break away point if we get the right result, looking at the table.

Last edited by punchdrunk on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 pm

2-0 and you fecked it up!!
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 pm

well done lads, just looked at the prediction thread, some of you are a complete joke, well anyway not the 5-1 people were hoping for it seems, well done the greens, keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

I hope now we can start to fly
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I hope now we can start to fly

We can't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 pm

125+1 wrote:
well done lads, just looked at the prediction thread, some of you are a complete joke, well anyway not the 5-1 people were hoping for it seems, well done the greens, keep it going.

The patronizing tone of your post reeks of the the Avivas on Pasoti that go all potty every time we get a decent result (once in a blue moon by the way) , most of us realists however on ATD acknowledge the fact that one swallow don't make a summer and alot of work is to be done yet if were to get out this mess...and yes this ,means beating the likes of Hereford at home...you remember that one? or were you still cracking one off over the Northampton result 3 games previously? jocolor
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Great result and perhaps something to build on, glad my forecast was, as per, shite.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Great stuff, Argyle! Well done on repeating the 'let Rovers think they've won it at HT by letting them score two goals' trick.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:07 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
125+1 wrote:

The patronizing tone of your post reeks of the the Avivas on Pasoti that go all potty every time we get a decent result (once in a blue moon by the way) , most of us realists however on ATD acknowledge the fact that one swallow don't make a summer and alot of work is to be done yet if were to get out this mess...and yes this ,means beating the likes of Hereford at home...you remember that one? or were you still cracking one off over the Northampton result 3 games previously? jocolor

nope, but some of you loosers on her are very happy to gloat when Argyle lose, coming out with your usual crap, 4 games unbeaten i believe, not bad for the worst team in league 2 history, nobody said it would be easy, but slagging the team off does nothing, i saw the predictions 4-1,5-1, bit of a joke seeing Bristol rovers are now only 6 points away from us and havent won in 6 games.

perhaps you can jerk off next time Argyle lose, that result has probably ruined your xmas.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:57 pm

125+1 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
125+1 wrote:

nope, but some of you loosers on her are very happy to gloat when Argyle lose, coming out with your usual crap, 4 games unbeaten i believe, not bad for the worst team in league 2 history, nobody said it would be easy, but slagging the team off does nothing, i saw the predictions 4-1,5-1, bit of a joke seeing Bristol rovers are now only 6 points away from us and havent won in 6 games.

perhaps you can jerk off next time Argyle lose, that result has probably ruined your xmas.

Steady on dear boy, we're all fans on here and we're all delighted with the result - a little surprised, but delighted nonetheless.

Most of us have seen it all before though and don't get too carried away.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 pm

125+1 wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Dear oh dear. Cheer up old thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:30 pm

125+1 wrote:

No-one wanted 5-1 except maybe Downthetrack, I think you will find that a few people were worried that without Purse it could have been a rout. And it almost was. 2-0 at half time and playing like a bag of PASOTI. Now as it happens we turned it completely around and ended up pulling off a stunning win. Nobody on here wanted us to lose and the comments, on the whole, have been positive, so keep your hair on.

Well done guys, shame the other results weren't all good but we're starting to score now so it's game on.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:03 pm

125+1 wrote:

Well we are currently by far the worst team in L2 and have been most od the season -that is undeniably true. We are currently rock bottom of the division and the football league as we have been ALL season. I see absolutely nothing in this current team to make me think we will not continue be stuffed home and away until next May. Without serious investment by brent in January we will definately be relegated to non-league.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Let 125+1 have their moment, like most of the green tints, avivas or farm animals on Pasoti they come squealing and screaming insults at anyone who dares to see the bigger picture... every time we get a decent result its the same, they're too thick to see the real picture, god help anyone who tries to think outside the box.
When the next 2 or 3 games occur and its the old same old,same old.. Argyle fail to deliver, these creatures steam back into their holes again, dullards and doughnuts, one and all.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Bloody hell...you win 3-2 away and drop a place to the bottom of the league.

Excellent result and well done. Thankfully all those around you picked up points too, proving there is a God.

Unfortunately you may get out of this and remain a League 2 club.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 10:50 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Unfortunately you may get out of this and remain a League 2 club.

The down side is we will have to play you lot next season. There I suppose its an easy six points.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

Well we are currently by far the worst team in L2 and have been most od the season -that is undeniably true. We are currently rock bottom of the division and the football league as we have been ALL season. I see absolutely nothing in this current team to make me think we will not continue be stuffed home and away until next May. Without serious investment by brent in January we will definately be relegated to non-league.

hmmm see that really sums it up, i was right you are not a fan and dont know shit about Argyle

heres a few things you obviously didnt know

you say they will continue to get stuffed home and away 22 games in, and i only recall Argyle geting stuffed twice this season 5-1 Oxford, 4-1 Rotherham.

only 1 defeat in the last 7 games seems to show a steady improvement to many draws but a bit of luck they will turn into wins.

only 6 points between Argyle and Bristol Rovers in 18th place.

a little different when you look at facts, you should try it sometime

Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:33 am

A 3--2 away win against the odd and what is mentioned ? Pasoti Pasoti Pasoti . You need to grow up and deveiop as a forum .
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:55 am

greengenes wrote:
You need to grow up and deveiop as a forum .

To be honest... I sort of feel you are hindering us in that regard.

...and while we are at it, who is 'you'?
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:06 am

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:
You need to grow up and deveiop as a forum .

To be honest... I sort of feel you are hindering us in that regard.

...and while we are at it, who is 'you'?

You know very well what Im talking about just read the 2,main threads on the match . Be yourselves that's all . You know I have a point .e[b]
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 am

greengenes wrote:
A 3--2 away win against the odd and what is mentioned ? Pasoti Pasoti Pasoti . You need to grow up and deveiop as a forum .

Not quite the full story though is it Greengenes? 125+1, who is a PASOTI regular comes and and decides to have a pop on here. The was no mention of PASOTI at all on this thread until he did, but hey let's not let facts get in the way eh?
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 am

greengenes wrote:

Stop trying to turn this thread into an ATD vs Pasoti argument then.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:19 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Stop trying to turn this thread into an ATD vs Pasoti argument then.

Whether I post or not that is what always happens . If I never post again it will happen. In all you have to admit it does
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My best mate got engaged yesterday   3-2!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 8:40 am

To be honest, it fooks me off how I am supposed to be upset Argyle won, just because I post on this (Argyle fan!) site. Yes, I didn't expect us to win, but then, we haven't done that often over the last few years, and nor did the bookies for a neutral point of reference (we were 7/2). To even suggest that I'm anything other than happy that we've picked up a welcome 3pts towards avoiding the utterly embarrassing scenario of relegation to non-league oblivion is frankly insulting. So 125 and greengenes can put that particularly crass generalisation regarding users of this site up their japs-eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

3-2!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: