seadog
Tgwu
125+1
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:11 am

And, we could be off the bottom tonight after D&R play Gillingham at home.

Come on the Gills. a nice little 0-2 (or more) win would be a perfect start to my weekend.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:07 pm

GibGreen wrote:
And, we could be off the bottom tonight after D&R play Gillingham at home.

Come on the Gills. a nice little 0-2 (or more) win would be a perfect start to my weekend.

Could do with Stanley doing a favour too.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Sorry to rain on your parade Tis, but Argyle only sold tickets for the JPT to Season Ticket holders. At the time our future was very much in doubt and therefore Season Ticket holders were as rare as the silverware in the cabinet at SJP. If you remember, we were the better team over 90 minutes.

I wouldn't describe that as not much more than a light drizzle, big club brings 300 fans forty miles to deadly rivals to watch a competitive fixture, dress it up how you like, the only appropriate adjective is pathetic.

And visiting the messageboard of a team you outwardly describe as inferior and beneath you is what exactly?.

Face facts, either you're a closet fan or we still concern you. Otherwise you wouldn't give us so much as a second thought, let alone come here so much.

You love us or we intimidate you - which is it?.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Smiffy, the Greeks aren't exactly rolling in money. In fact they are cacking themselves because their gates are so low.

Their balance sheet was based on an AVERAGE attendance of 5500 per home game, they are struggling to make 4000. The club that is not 'permitted' to make a trading loss is heading for the mother of all baths come financial year end (in context of course).

I would suggest Lord Tisdale is hedging his bets and just in case it all goes wrong up the A38 again, can change his moniker to Lord Fletcher.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 pm

[quote="GibGreen"]And, we could be off the bottom tonight after D&R play Gillingham at home.

Come on the Gills. a nice little 0-2 (or more) win would be a perfect start to my weekend.[/quote

Tish,tish.Daggers win 2-1,Hereford drew,Barnet lost.Not very good really,but i suppose in the end it depends on what Argyle do in the remainder of the season.Bit of a wake up call about how tough ths situation could be though,doubt if there'll be too much talk of the play offs tonight.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:03 am

We have to be aiming for 50 points. There is no point worrying about other teams as there will be plenty of twists and turns yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 am

Cerbera wrote:

Their balance sheet was based on an AVERAGE attendance of 5500 per home game, they are struggling to make 4000. The club that is not 'permitted' to make a trading loss is heading for the mother of all baths come financial year end (in context of course).

I would suggest Lord Tisdale is hedging his bets and just in case it all goes wrong up the A38 again, can change his moniker to Lord Fletcher.

No wonder you boys went up the wall if this is the level of financial literacy you have access to.

The current discussion has nothing to do with the balance sheet, it is about whether the budget has been set at a sustainable level, it will not have been set with an anticipated crowd of 5500, Stapleton was not involved.

We are perfectly capable of sustaining a trading loss, "the club that is not permitted to make a trading loss", what does that even mean ?

There is some concern amongst our more astute supporters and they are simply making it clear what is expected from our directors, you know, exactly the sort of things you boys failed to do so spectacularly such a short time ago.

We are more viable with crowds of 4,000 than you are with 6,000, although that may well be in the process of changing, the big question is will Billy Brent ever put a pound of his own money into the club ?

Big payday tomorrow when the Turk massive descends on you, be kind to them, they will never have seen a crowd that big before.

Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 pm

I read your interpretation with interest, here's how I see it.

On current gates Exeter will lose money, unfortunately they have no saleable assets to buffer this and will probably have to get the buckets out again. Some astute fans have figured this out, yet your trust BOS don't have the balls to ask questions to a board of directors some of whom nobody has ever heard of let alone know what they contribute.

The football is shit and Tisdale appears to have a job for life as attendances sink further and more and more want a change at the top.

But yeah other than that everything is fine. Happy new year. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Tiberius wrote:
I read your interpretation with interest, here's how I see it.

On current gates Exeter will lose money, unfortunately they have no saleable assets to buffer this and will probably have to get the buckets out again. Some astute fans have figured this out, yet your trust BOS don't have the balls to ask questions to a board of directors some of whom nobody has ever heard of let alone know what they contribute.

The football is shit and Tisdale appears to have a job for life as attendances sink further and more and more want a change at the top.

But yeah other than that everything is fine. Happy new year. jocolor

Yes, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: