15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 am

greengenes wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
greengenes wrote:
A 3--2 away win against the odd and what is mentioned ? Pasoti Pasoti Pasoti . You need to grow up and deveiop as a forum .

Stop trying to turn this thread into an ATD vs Pasoti argument then.

Whether I post or not that is what always happens . If I never post again it will happen. In all you have to admit it does

Please keep posting, you're becoming a regular and as a frequent user you're helping to keep the site refreshed and therefore more attractive to others.

Anyway, cracking win, glad to say that my 2 nil loss prediction was shot down in flames. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 am

greengenes wrote:
A 3--2 away win against the odd and what is mentioned ? Pasoti Pasoti Pasoti . You need to grow up and deveiop as a forum .

Hardly. But hey, it gives you an excuse to bore us all with your monotonous whinging, once again. Sleep

You really are rather dull. I mean, if there was no mention of Pasoti and its heirarchy ever, 95% of your posts would be obsolete.

So yeah, stop trying to hi-jack and spend some time to try and come up with different subject matter, there's a good chap.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:24 am

125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

nope, but some of you loosers on her are very happy to gloat when Argyle lose, coming out with your usual crap, 4 games unbeaten i believe, not bad for the worst team in league 2 history, nobody said it would be easy, but slagging the team off does nothing, i saw the predictions 4-1,5-1, bit of a joke seeing Bristol rovers are now only 6 points away from us and havent won in 6 games.

perhaps you can jerk off next time Argyle lose, that result has probably ruined your xmas.

Well we are currently by far the worst team in L2 and have been most od the season -that is undeniably true. We are currently rock bottom of the division and the football league as we have been ALL season. I see absolutely nothing in this current team to make me think we will not continue be stuffed home and away until next May. Without serious investment by brent in January we will definately be relegated to non-league.

hmmm see that really sums it up, i was right you are not a fan and dont know shit about Argyle

heres a few things you obviously didnt know

you say they will continue to get stuffed home and away 22 games in, and i only recall Argyle geting stuffed twice this season 5-1 Oxford, 4-1 Rotherham.

only 1 defeat in the last 7 games seems to show a steady improvement to many draws but a bit of luck they will turn into wins.

only 6 points between Argyle and Bristol Rovers in 18th place.

a little different when you look at facts, you should try it sometime

heres the facts i see : 74-75 great team sell the best players, relegation followed

85 great team, sell the best players, relegation followed

96 great team sell the best players relegation followed

2007 great team sell the best players relegation followed relegation and will follow relegation again.

notice the time gaps and say there is no pattern

Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Greenskin

Greenskin

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:27 am

Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

nope, but some of you loosers on her are very happy to gloat when Argyle lose, coming out with your usual crap, 4 games unbeaten i believe, not bad for the worst team in league 2 history, nobody said it would be easy, but slagging the team off does nothing, i saw the predictions 4-1,5-1, bit of a joke seeing Bristol rovers are now only 6 points away from us and havent won in 6 games.

perhaps you can jerk off next time Argyle lose, that result has probably ruined your xmas.

Well we are currently by far the worst team in L2 and have been most od the season -that is undeniably true. We are currently rock bottom of the division and the football league as we have been ALL season. I see absolutely nothing in this current team to make me think we will not continue be stuffed home and away until next May. Without serious investment by brent in January we will definately be relegated to non-league.

A bit OTT at first glance but experience has proved that the Freathmeisters observations about long term prospects have an uncanny knack of being correct.January is indeed a big month for the club.The loan spells of Chadwick,Purse,Bignot and Hemmings run out and if the loans are not extended or made permanent then the onus will be on the club management to provide suitable replacements,as well as strengthening in other areas.Sources close to the club seem to be confident that this is going to happen,lets hope that they are right,because without that influx of players in the last window,Argyle would have been virtually relegated already.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:51 am

We will not be relegated this season . I'm positive of that .
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 am

Sneinton Green wrote:
125+1 wrote:
Freathy wrote:
125+1 wrote:

hmmm see that really sums it up, i was right you are not a fan and dont know shit about Argyle

you say they will continue to get stuffed home and away 22 games in, and i only recall Argyle geting stuffed twice this season 5-1 Oxford, 4-1 Rotherham.

only 1 defeat in the last 7 games seems to show a steady improvement to many draws but a bit of luck they will turn into wins.

heres the facts i see : 74-75 great team sell the best players, relegation followed

85 great team, sell the best players, relegation followed

96 great team sell the best players relegation followed

2007 great team sell the best players relegation followed relegation and will follow relegation again.

notice the time gaps and say there is no pattern

Well following that pattern you say we should be relagated until 2017

onwards and upwards then.

Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:28 am

greengenes wrote:

With the squad we have at the moment, I think you're right that we won't be relegated.

The problem comes with the loan players, when their respective loans expire. If we can extend or make permanent, then happy days.

If we don't, then we have to find replacements obviously. We are then back to square one of trying to bed in new players. A turnaround of personnel when we are on the up could be devastating.

Of course, a shake up of personnel could also be a good thing.

That's the beauty of football.

Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 pm

GibGreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

With the squad we have at the moment, I think you're right that we won't be relegated.

The problem comes with the loan players, when their respective loans expire. If we can extend or make permanent, then happy days.

If we don't, then we have to find replacements obviously. We are then back to square one of trying to bed in new players. A turnaround of personnel when we are on the up could be devastating.

Spot on, Gib. Don't think the blanket 'ATD is full of negative non-fans' accusations were justified. Everyone seemed delighted at what was very obviously a fantastic comeback.

Personally I'm bloody annoyed, though - forget to get my 3-2 win for Argyle prediction (indeed any prediction) in for the league.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Well get one in for Aldershot, now
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 pm

playoffs this season?????

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 pm

dont have playoffs for relegation, just go straight down.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Wink i saw a thread on there of us making the playoffs thought it was cute myself lol
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Nick wrote:
GibGreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Spot on, Gib. Don't think the blanket 'ATD is full of negative non-fans' accusations were justified. Everyone seemed delighted at what was very obviously a fantastic comeback.

Personally I'm bloody annoyed, though - forget to get my 3-2 win for Argyle prediction (indeed any prediction) in for the league.

I'm very much a glass half full type of chap, but at the same time I'm a realist.

I have my reasons for enjoying being on this site - especially the alternative point of view.

There's two sides to every point of view and I enjoy reading them on here.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Phenom wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Wink i saw a thread on there of us making the playoffs thought it was cute myself lol

It did make me chuckle too.

20 something points away at the moment.

So, just the matter of 7 wins as long as EVERYONE else loses the next 7! Once that little miracle has been achieved, we just need to stay there!

Yep, for me, lets aim for 22nd. Anything else is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:53 pm

And long may it continue.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 pm

I was there yesterday and quite honestly at half time I fully expected a 6-0 rout. Don't know who said what to whom at half time, but the same squad that walked off the (ploughed) field came out in the second half with all guns blazing. I don't think Rovers were all that bad in the second half, I just think we played much better football than them. We stopped trying to be clever and sitting back, and took them on.

A couple of points to note, we only received one yellow yesterday for a very optimistic tackle from behind. Is our discipline improving? Secondly, for those who still see us playing non-league football next season, if we had not succumbed to late equalisers at Bradford and at home to Morecambe, we would be sitting in mid table (ish) obscurity with 23 points - which although in a different division, is two more than our friends up the A38 have. I would hazard to say, that their predicament rather than ours looks the most precarious. They are a well formed team with a seasoned manager, yet seem to struggle and we are a bunch of teenagers with an unproven manager. Is this where we are seeing the influence of O'Driscoll?

From the games I have seen this season, we have improved tremendously. Yes Hemmings, et al have been inspirational and it would be a blow to lose them in January, but we can replace, must replace them if they go.

I was told yesterday that apparently there is £200,000 available to Fletch in the January window. I'll believe it when I see it. That is a serious amount of money at our level and if true, would indicate JB is serious about keeping league football at Home Park.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:56 pm

125+1 wrote:

Gloat when we're winning, you only gloat when we're winning.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:04 pm

greengenes wrote:

I think you are probably right. But the important thing is if we hold onto the current loan signings and continue to build with two or three new people. Or hope that the new signings - with the alleged £200,000 budget - can fit in quickly to maintain our current good run of form. There are several big "ifs" there. Ask me again in mid-February.

In the meantime, "A Happy New Year" to all our readers and I am pleased you are continuing to be a critical friend on here.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Football is a funny old game. A half time rub down can often change everything. You come out and it's a different day, a different feel, not even anything to do with anything said, inexplicable. It's a bit like one goal changing a game, or even one good tackle or one good passing movement. If managers could capture and bottle that certain something, every team would win every game.
In the end, Freathy is spot on, we're bottom of the football league, and the honeymoon period is nearly over. Chadwick is a good signing ..... that says it all I guess.
Hemmings needs to stay, that seems important, Brent needs some more players.
In the end escaping relegation from this league is not success... and we are bound to stop falling past the Maidstones sometime. Those who think it is are deluding themselves. A promotion winning team needs to be formed toute suite. Another McCauley doldrum period is not acceptable to me. That will need a manager who knows what he's doing. I just can't see Fletcher being that man. I obviously hope he is, but on the evidence so far, he's way off the pace.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Promotion next season after escaping relegation this time . You heard,it here first .
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Can I see your calculations ?
Banging the drum might please the other place, but only gets you 5% here and a pencil sharpener.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Come on GG join the prediction league.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:59 pm

greengenes wrote:
Promotion next season after escaping relegation this time . You heard,it here first .

And are there fairies at the bottom of your garden? Very Happy

Actually, you may be right. If I was a betting man - and I'm not - I would put a fiver on that.
Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:22 pm

greengenes wrote:

Not with Fletcher in charge
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:05 pm

Now here's a thing, travelling up to Wycombe Boxing Day the consensus in the car was quite happy at half time, rapidly approaching our destination, the Scum 2 nil down to one of the weaker sides in the division, plenty of Christmas cheer and turkey sandwiches evident. all good.

Then the bad news started coming through, 2-1, now a good mate of mine never stops going on about how dangerous a two nil lead is, true to form he started up to howls of derision, stopping and putting him out was considered, but we weren't Pasoti where people get turfed overboard just for having an opinion, so we continued on comfortable in the certainty of an easy three points at Wycombe.

2-2, cue gloating from the know all bastard, strangely no one else seemed all that bothered, perhaps it was something to do with it being Bucks' Boys that were crumbling, there's just something about him that makes it hard for us to like, even when the late winner went in there was no pain or anguish just a reasoned debate on how good it was that you could grab a late winner and yet still drop to the bottom of the Football league.

Maybe it was the Bucks factor, or perhaps you have simply fallen so far off our radar that your results no longer have any significance, either way I have to say the fact that you dropped to the bottom far outweighed the pain of a late winner and Knobhead going on about the 2 nil syndrome for the rest of the trip.

I an not going into the Wycombe experience, it is an awful place to put a football ground, they don't serve beer inside but luckily we had plenty with us, they never search you there, in fact their stewards are some of the best in football, they stand around in their silly hats and let you sort yourselves out, we were utter rubbish at the back and they cheated by getting a loanee in that can actually play, that Trotta is a nightmare at our level, he would get three a game at yours.

Now don't be getting too smug, you have picked up a few points of late but you have only done it against the real dross and with the help of a decent loanee, hopefully Mick will hook him back or send him somewhere where his talents might be extended by playing at a higher level. The right results Friday and Saturday and you could be adrift once more, which is where we like to see you.

Happy new year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3-2!!!!!!   3-2!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3-2!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: