Greenskin
Elias
Nick
downthetrack
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

I see Joe Mason - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
TBF to Jones, he's a real Argyle fan. A hoity toity one maybe. But a real one, nonetheless.

Brent on the other hand, is a speculating predator who thought he'd chanced upon a money making opportunity. Saving Argyle was an inconsequential inconvenience for him. His eye was firmly on the bigger picture. But he fecked that up too.

A fan maybe, But what has he done for argyle since he has been back? other than him telling fans to go support man utd, or failing to attract any interest in a memorial for michael foot. oh, and not forgetting that stupid britains ocean city shite that is both lies and and misleading....

i cant really think of anything really
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Just to add, some people might argue that as Brent is still here after his HHP development bubble has firmly burst, he must now be a bona fida lip-quivering Argyle fan.

Well that's bollocks, of course.

In terms of upping your profile in the business world, there are few things that will raise your profile more than buying and becoming Chairman of a professional football club. He's busy networking every Saturday afternoon in Boardrooms up and down the country, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he continues to infect our club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 8:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
TBF to Jones, he's a real Argyle fan. A hoity toity one maybe. But a real one, nonetheless.

Brent on the other hand, is a speculating predator who thought he'd chanced upon a money making opportunity. Saving Argyle was an inconsequential inconvenience for him. His eye was firmly on the bigger picture. But he fecked that up too.

Jones isn't a real argyle fan. He's a chancer that saw the fans run by fans thing as a nice cash cow and he's done nicely. I don't think Brent had any plans to develop anything at all, he's seen the way the wind is blowing and has decided to bank land as its a good port in the storm. His legal action against Torbay council is just shocking. I want your land and your money.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 1:54 am

Rickler wrote:
tigertony wrote:
Fact!!!! So who were they then ?? Without names or more substantial info this fact is not a fact!
McCauley out!!!

Okay then...  Prepare to eat crow.

The P & A final report is here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look at page 10, subsection 6.15

"6.15   The joint administrators identified several interested alternative parties between August 2011 and October 2011 but all withdrew their interest after a campaign instigated by the club’s fans."

Is that official court document enough "substantial info" for you?
Thank you Rickler - that's all I asked for. Must go - busy day tomorrow after church as I'm building more nukes in my shed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 9:29 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
I don't think Brent had any plans to develop anything at all, he's seen the way the wind is blowing and has decided to bank land as its a good port in the storm. His legal action against Torbay council is just shocking. I want your land and your money.

Indeed. He's long written about the difficulty in the financial industry in finding a safe port in what is bound to become sooner or later a huge slump. Public land, and safe paying tenants like Argyle, has always been his preferred option. And with new planning guidelines introduced by his blue mates, I'm sure he's working on a plan B that is even more unpopular. He's always busy as a bee and just about to start the best development in creation, if only the councils would play ball.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Wolves 1-0 Bolton (Mason 3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I see Joe Mason   I see Joe Mason - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I see Joe Mason
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: