Dick Trickle
Freathy
Motorservices
Elias
Lord Tisdale
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 3:01 pm

ejh wrote:
Hopefully a short stretch in prison might calm them down.

They will get a community order, possible football banning order and a fine with a possible suspended sentence retro active if any reoffence occurs. Prison wont even be thought of sadly.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 4:57 pm

28 and 17 year olds arrested-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Disgusting and ridiculous in equal measure. I'm not sure what the club can do about what happens miles away from anywhere they are responsible for though. I'm sure they'd love any bright ideas to put an end to it.

It sounds as if the rozzers'll soon collar the arsewipes concerned, two of whom're probably singing so loudly they put Adele to shame as I type, so that's good.

Argyle fans, proper ones, should adopt the Minerva forthwith as watering hole of choice in that neck of the woods.

Didn't The Min once sponsor the ballboys?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Still do SFH.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:30 pm

They always used to have "sponsored by The Minerva" on the back of their tracksuits but they don't anymore.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:43 pm

I think its been shortened to "Minerva Inn".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Freathy wrote:
To be a 'hooligan' you clearly have to be the stupidest type of moron possible.  But now it seems no other clubs hooligans are as thick, retarded, moronic and stupid as Argo hooligans.  Justice would have been the Leyton Orient lads giving these peices of shit a kicking of a life time.

I'm almost done with this shit club

Well just piss off then and spare us the fricking crap you come out with, sod all to do with PAFC anybody with half a brain cell can work that out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:44 pm

laugh
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
To be a 'hooligan' you clearly have to be the stupidest type of moron possible.  But now it seems no other clubs hooligans are as thick, retarded, moronic and stupid as Argo hooligans.  Justice would have been the Leyton Orient lads giving these peices of shit a kicking of a life time.

Well just piss off then and spare us the fricking crap you come out with, sod all to do with PAFC anybody with half a brain cell can work that out

I can picture Freathy now sat in ground control central, a bunker near Lostwithiel.

Suddenly as Graiser hits submit alarm bells start ringing, light bulbs flashing......a voice rings out. "Been fishing Sir, I think we have a live one"

The phone rings "evening comrade, Tring from sector 7 here....well done sir"
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Dont be to quick to do that, you lost 7000 (half the gate) in 4 days, can you really afford to lose anymore fans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:50 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Dont be to quick to do that, you lost 7000 (half the gate) in 4 days, can you really afford to lose anymore fans?

was it ever in question that that wouldnt happen? leyton orient on a tuesday night isn as appealing to fair weather fans as exeter on a Saturday
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:52 pm

If you dont agree with some it seems you are not welcome at hp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Not your concern so don't you worry about it, once again they're not fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 7:54 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I can picture Freathy now sat in ground control central, a bunker near Lostwithiel.

Suddenly as Graiser hits submit alarm bells start ringing, light bulbs flashing......a voice rings out. "Been fishing Sir, I think we have a live one"

So fecking what !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:14 pm

It's gone national.

Well the daily star but still it's national press.

No I don't read the comic it was posted on facebook Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Graiser wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

So fecking what !

Ooooooh Matron. Why so angry Graiser? Freathy is as Freathy does. You know what he's going to say, don't bite. If Argyle were in the Champions League final we'd lose 2 nil.

He's allowed to say it though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:23 pm

I wonder if Freathy goes surfing in Devon?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

So fecking what !

Ooooooh Matron. Why so angry Graiser? Freathy is as Freathy does. You know what he's going to say, don't bite. If Argyle were in the Champions League final we'd lose 2 nil.

He's allowed to say it though.

Of course he is and so am I
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:25 pm

Graiser wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Not your concern so don't you worry about it, once again they're not fans

Nice to know you lot ONLY turn up to watch the REAL Pride of Devon and then cant be arsed 3 days later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 10:50 pm

No big surprise there but it works both ways, your highest crowd of last season was 7304 and your next home game it was 3698, I haven't worked out the %age, can't be arsed but it must be quite similar to our comparison against you lot and LO, but of course your highest crowd was against us, must have been quite exciting for you all to see the greenies rock into Sid James Park that day but couldn't be arsed to see Wimbledon the following home game, tut tut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

And the last time you had 6,500+ for a Tuesday night game was when exactly?

You could probably scour your Saturday attendances as well, if you want to make it less of a head scratcher.

When exactly were there more than 6,500 people in St James's Park, Exeter?
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:33 pm

City population puts our 3.5k higher than your 6k

And you weren't our highest gate last season and you won't be this season either

2-1, prob the easiest win we have had all season, I genuinely expected you lot to be good, but Accrington are better tbh

I think you already know but just in case you don't, you won't win the league and tbh I can't see you making the playoffs, far to relent on loan players and you don't have a youth setup (that's any good) to bring on young players..... Seems the CCC years done you lot the world of good....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Am I reading this right.

The 'capital' moaning about its low population?

It is hardly Plymouth Argyle's fault people choose to live in Plymouth instead of Exeter.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:08 am

Read it how you like Exeter has and always will be the capital of Devon
Exeter granted Plymouth city status in oct 1928, until then it was a town

So when I say plumuff town 1 The capital of Devon 2 it not only tells you argyle are shite but also you aren't even the most important place in the county
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 12:43 am

Er, I hate to mention this but these days Plymouth is only part of Devon on a map. Economically and legislatively Plymouth is a unitary authority. Come to that Torbay also being bigger than Exeter is also a unitary authority. Exeter was deemed too small to be granted the same status.

Exeter might be the county town of Devon but that's Devon minus the City of Plymouth and the Borough of Torbay.

All rather silly really,you don't hear of York trying to big itself up over the great cities of Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford and Hull. Or Lancaster trying the same over Liverpool and Manchester.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening   Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plea from the Minerva pub after so called fans trash it this evening
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next