pepsipete
Coxside_Green
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 pm

Plus you need a rich yank or russian to fund such a move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Sad times. Seems like a foregone conclusion now, can't even be arsed to get worked up about it. Disappointed in the Trust, thought they could have done more myself.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 pm

From the outset, I was sure it would be approved.

Some bits (hotel, ice rink) I'm pleased with, others (cinema, retail units, stopping possible expansion in the future) I'm against. Some bits don't bother me one way or the other (school, dentist).

A few are against any development at all, some have fallen in love with the whole plan.

I don't see what else the trust could have done - they put together a much better plan, they asked for members' views and presented them to the club, individuals were encouraged to write to the council (and did). In any event, a letter from an organisation, like a petition, only counts for 1 vote.

What do you suggest - sit-ins in threatened trees, chaining yourself to the fence, lying down in front of heavy machinery?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Dingle wrote:
From the outset, I was sure it would be approved.  

Some bits (hotel, ice rink) I'm pleased with, others (cinema, retail units, stopping possible expansion in the future) I'm against. Some bits don't bother me one way or the other (school, dentist).

A few are against any development at all, some have fallen in love with the whole plan.

I don't see what else the trust could have done - they put together a much better plan, they asked for members' views and presented them to the club, individuals were encouraged to write to the council (and did).  In any event, a letter from an organisation, like a petition, only counts for 1 vote.

What do you suggest - sit-ins in threatened trees, chaining yourself to the fence, lying down in front of heavy machinery?

Agree with most of what you say although i do believe the trust could've been more vocal, those who shout the loudest tend to get heard, a bit like IJN at a FOCP meeting !!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:06 pm

The trust are now cosying up to the CEO. Now that the reluctant bidder and his jamboys seem to have got what they wanted and basically screwed any future ambition and the opportunity of attracting the latent fanbase with a stadium showing real intent, it would seem time to 'fit in' and  the resultant photo shoots of the leading players and their offspring enjoying their deemed celebrity status, will soon appear on GOS.

Only the self promoting, the terminally addicted and the dim, will be interested in following this parochial football club.

For a city club, if the PL isn't the clear target, you can forget any serious support and the odd foray into the second tier will be as good as it gets for the next 50 years.

The reluctant bidder has played a blinder and the dream is about to die.

Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 pm

what will happen is a stagnant 6k will follow until the side does well then the armchair fans will come back until the inevitable shit period returns and then it will be the stagnant 6k who are left.

and so on.

shame really because with money put into the club properly brent COULD make argyle a 2nd tier side easily.
im afraid he isn't THAT bothered.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:53 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And meanwhile on page 5 the Avivas are saying that they hope the micro-stand ensures we remain in the lower leagues as they like being a big fish in a little pond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Were wont even that dubious honour any-more you idiots  jocolor geek jocolor geek God give me strength.
Village team, Village supporters,Village mentality, Village ambition......As Tringy says "Aviva chose well"
Had to read it to believe it. But those individuals with their inverted outlook who wrote that will get their way and much, much more under their beloved brents mini-stand and 'development'. They will eventually realise their ultimate wet dream of expulsion from the football league and permanent non-league status.

What a bunch of W@NKERS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Elias wrote:
what will happen is a stagnant 6k will follow until the side does well then the armchair fans will come back until the inevitable shit period returns and then it will be the stagnant 6k who are left.

and so on.

shame really because with money put into the club properly brent COULD make argyle a 2nd tier side easily.
im afraid he isn't THAT bothered.
Brent has already said in an email to Damon (I think it was) that his priority is him and his wife only as shareholders.

Brent cares only for making as much profit as possible before he dashes off into the sunset with another fortune in the bank.

Back to top Go down
TheDuke

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:12 pm

I maybe over reacting a bit but the new stand looks a bit embarrassing. I haven't shared the detail with a couple of my Cardiff mates as I think they will be shocked with how small it is. If we get up the leagues again I think the away fans will have a field day! It just doesn't look right with the shelf bit. I wonder what JB thought of St. Andrews?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 pm

The stand is embarrassing.

Who in their right mind would put concrete structures in each corner that look like German defense bunkers on a Normandy beach?  Can you imagine the sight lines sitting close to one of these?  Never mind what they will look like in a few years...  Unpainted, weeds growing out of cracks in the walls, and covered in seagull shit!

Anyway, who wants seating in a stadium when you can have a dentist?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 am

There's a few on farm now worried the mini-stand may actually look a bit small and silly. That's becuase it is small and silly you idiots. Too late now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I see the "development" is taking a shoeing in the thumbs up/down .
Popular?......MY ARSE
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:40 pm

What else should we expect from this rubbishy rag. It's not journalism - it's Brent's PR machine. Well just wait until they have to report a call in from the Secretary of State. Now that will make interesting reading. Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:15 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Popular?......MY ARSE
Retard Alert :: ATD_Moderator :: their lack of grammar and style of posting looks strangely familiar, obviously a reader of this site, even gives some of our distinguished members a mention(your all famous now, the 'erald has got a worldwide readership you know !!) wonder who it could be ?

Last edited by IsThatHHP? on Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:47 pm

It's not one of the current mods.

We all have intelligence to be able to string a sentence together without,overusing,commas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:34 am

IsThatHHP? wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Popular?......MY ARSE
Retard Alert :: ATD_Moderator :: their lack of grammar and style of posting looks strangely familiar, obviously a reader of this site, even gives some of our distinguished members a mention(your all famous now, the 'erald has got a worldwide readership you know !!) wonder who it could be ?
My guess is that it is Paul Thomas or (and probably more likely) a Nooligan pretending to be Paul Thomas pretending to be an ATD Mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 am

Updated report in today's Herald.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:05 pm

That's interesting. Quite a different picture than the E'rold was peddling not so long ago. Perhaps De-Liar has run out of funds to influence the journo's convenient pro-mini stand slant on things?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Popular?......MY ARSE
My guess is that it is Paul Thomas or (and probably more likely) a Nooligan pretending to be Paul Thomas pretending to be an ATD Mod.

A treble agent ?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 am

I see that Conor Hourihane and the Argyle Angels  (cheerleaders) will be at the council offices at 1520 on Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see that Conor Hourihane and the Argyle Angels  (cheerleaders) will be at the council offices at 1520 on Thursday.

Yeah, be party hats galore - few years down the road they will learn what long the banking fraternaty can do!!Sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:12 pm

They're absolutely balling their  eyes out on Pasoti with reference the Herald poll, whining about being able to vote from different computers and you guessed it.......multiple accounts lol!    As far as pot calling kettle black goes this has got to be up there with the best of them all.
Can anyone who has not been "silenced" go over there and educate those Plums on this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

If Newell and the gang think they can try their rent-a-mob tactics here they are seriously deluded.
I almost hope they try on what they did at the FOCP meeting, see where it gets them...the bloke and his chums are too thick to realise the damage it will do to the credibility of JB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
They're absolutely balling their  eyes out on Pasoti with reference the Herald poll, whining about being able to vote from different computers and you guessed it.......multiple accounts lol!    As far as pot calling kettle black goes this has got to be up there with the best of them all.
Can anyone who has not been "silenced" go over there and educate those Plums on this point.
Sounds just like when the Pasoti multi brigade sabotaged the legitimate petition that was set up not long back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

If Newell and the gang think they can try their rent-a-mob tactics here they are seriously deluded.
I almost hope they try on what they did at the FOCP meeting, see where it gets them...the bloke and his chums are too thick to realise the damage it will do to the credibility of JB.
I don't think they're that stupid. Everyone knows this is merely an approval exercise. The cheerleaders, Conor and the fans dressed in green will all be there to make good TV. Cue reporter in the foreground declaring that planning permission has been granted whilst all the janners interviewed delight that the club has been saved, momentous day for Plymouth Argyle, can't wait to get shiny new seats to sit on etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHP planning application recommended for approval
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next