Gareth Nicholson
lawnmowerman
pepsipete
Coxside_Green
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
They're absolutely balling their  eyes out on Pasoti with reference the Herald poll, whining about being able to vote from different computers and you guessed it.......multiple accounts lol!    As far as pot calling kettle black goes this has got to be up there with the best of them all.
Can anyone who has not been "silenced" go over there and educate those Plums on this point.
Sounds just like when the Pasoti multi brigade sabotaged the legitimate petition that was set up not long back.
 Exactly, live by the sword die by the sword and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:45 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I see that Conor Hourihane and the Argyle Angels  (cheerleaders) will be at the council offices at 1520 on Thursday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 If Newell and the gang think they can try their rent-a-mob tactics here they are seriously deluded.
I almost hope they try on what they did at the FOCP meeting, see where it gets them...the bloke and his chums are too thick to realise the damage it will do to the credibility of JB.
I don't think they're that stupid. Everyone knows this is merely an approval exercise. The cheerleaders, Conor and the fans dressed in green will all be there to make good TV. Cue reporter in the foreground declaring that planning permission has been granted whilst all the janners interviewed delight that the club has been saved, momentous day for Plymouth Argyle, can't wait to get shiny new seats to sit on etc.
 Like Turkeys looking forward to Christmas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:40 pm

What an ignorant @sshole. Two of IJN's recent posts on the HHP thread over there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would also add, luckily loads of those that don't want it, seem to live away from our city, so we have the advantage.

Let's get down there, decked in green, and show these councillors that a lot of people DO want this to go through.

The FoCP will be there, but they should be very much in the minority.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFT, FoCP, Tooth Fairy or even worse, Kevin Heaney??

I'll have a bit of what you just sniffed.

It's hard to believe that this clown runs the website that he loves to spout his bullyboy tripe on but it's even harder to believe that the owner of PAFC is prepared to be associated with him.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
What an ignorant @sshole. Two of IJN's recent posts on the HHP thread over there.

I would also add, luckily loads of those that don't want it, seem to live away from our city, so we have the advantage.

Let's get down there, decked in green, and show these councillors that a lot of people DO want this to go through.

The FoCP will be there, but they should be very much in the minority.

AFT, FoCP, Tooth Fairy or even worse, Kevin Heaney??

I'll have a bit of what you just sniffed.

It's hard to believe that this clown runs the website that he loves to spout his bullyboy tripe on but it's even harder to believe that the owner of PAFC is prepared to be associated with him.

There's money making method in the madness for the reluctant one and possibly a sniff at longer term control of the club for the jamboys and their sponsors.

Even several intelligent and articulate Argyle people, can't or won't see the bigger picture.
Some just seem to want a piece of the action.
The club will be dead to decent fans and the sell outs will never be forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:28 pm

I'd still like to know how much this whole development is costing Brent.

Whatver it is should be spent on investing in the team who so obviously need it at this moment in time.

If Brent really did care for the club he'd postpone this ridiculous idea and invest the funds on the team.

Then once we turn the corner and become successful again he gets his stand he wants but without sacrificing the team quality.

Not hard is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm

You can guarantee it won't be costing Mr&MrsB anything, they're here to make money not spend it. As for investing in the team, they need us to remain third-rate so they can feed us a third-rate ministand. Care for the club.............NOT AT ALL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:02 pm

I'm just waiting for the revolution to happen because I already have my targets Wink 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

It's official now, if the development doesn't go ahead Argyle will cease to exist. So says Nooligan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It's official now, if the development doesn't go ahead Argyle will cease to exist. So says Nooligan.

They shoot horses, don't they ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:05 pm

IJN winner by miles in the PAFC cuntathon. His city who the feck does he think he is?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Say what you like about him, he has more influence at Argyle then any of us. Will likely end up on the Board or even Chairman eventually.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:22 pm

he'll be out on his ear if my numbers come up tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:31 pm

Nooligan wrote:
Anyways, the main thing is, those that want to turn up, and show the Councillors that Argyle fans care, should be around the building for about 1500 hrs.

I was once told that it was the most moving thing when Argyle fans turned up, en masse, to see the historic vote to buy the ground back, and perhaps we can show them that we feel that way again.

Obviously, we only expect people who live in Plymouth to turn up, just like last time. This is, after all, OUR city.

See you there!!
Didn't most observers say that the beginning of the end of the previous regime was when they bought the ground?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:46 pm

I can just imagine Nooligan losing it big-time and being arrested if the plans are refused.

Now CCTV footage of that would be worth paying £20 to see, unlike watching Argyle at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:46 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I can just imagine Nooligan losing it big-time and being arrested if the plans are refused.

Now CCTV footage of that would be worth paying £20 to see, unlike watching Argyle at the moment.
We'll need a whole store room full of popcorn if the plans get thrown out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Pokesdown wrote:
Nooligan wrote:
Anyways, the main thing is, those that want to turn up, and show the Councillors that Argyle fans care, should be around the building for about 1500 hrs.

I was once told that it was the most moving thing when Argyle fans turned up, en masse, to see the historic vote to buy the ground back, and perhaps we can show them that we feel that way again.

Obviously, we only expect people who live in Plymouth to turn up, just like last time. This is, after all, OUR city.

See you there!!
Didn't most observers say that the beginning of the end of the previous regime was when they bought the ground?
 What an ignorant inbred insular arrogant tosser, so what's the sketch if Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk turns up he lives in Cornwall does he not!!? 
Nice one Nooly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:36 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Nooligan wrote:

See you there!!
 What an ignorant inbred insular arrogant tosser, so what's the sketch if Nickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk turns up he lives in Cornwall does he not!!? 
Nice one Nooly
What he said (but more moderately Wink ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:43 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Nooligan wrote:

See you there!!
Nice one Nooly
The bloke is such a buffoon!

So anybody against the development has not right to a say as they don't live in Plymouth yet anybody can give an opinion for the development even if they don't live in Plymouth?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Yea Man wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Nooligan wrote:

See you there!!
Nice one Nooly

So anybody against the development has not right to a say as they don't live in Plymouth yet anybody can give an opinion for the development even if they don't live in Plymouth?

Does James Brent live in Plymouth now? Will he have his say tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Brent wouldn't live in Plymouth if you paid him. A long way beneath him.

Nooligan made up his mind a long, long time ago that ATD consisted of ex Argyle fans who are exiles. Although a certain amount of us are exiles porky really classes ATD as Tring and Rickler whom he has a pathological hatred of hence his ATD as a whole. Judging by the shit he and his friends and family throw my way I'd guess that I'm now as despised as Tring and Rickler now as well.

So his argument is that if you don't live in Plymouth you're not entitled to a view on Argyle or the development by his non property developing buddy, who doesn't live in Plymouth.

Nikkkkkkkk the noble lender also doesn't want a council house in Swilly which makes Nooligan look a prat of the highest order.

Then there's half of the Pasoti mods who live in far flung places like Canada and New Zealand and his newest mod and bosom buddy Cerbera. None of them live in Plymouth and yet their input is invaluable!

Newell is shitting himself that his Lord's master plan is scuppered tomorrow and Brent will walk away with his tail between his legs. "The club will die if the plans aren't approved" he cries, "Only locals should have a say" despite the obvious contradiction in his previous comments and views.

Well the FOCP must surely be the local of all locals should they not? People who live on the doorstep of Central Park 365 days of the year.

You're a complete buffoon Newell, you make yourself look more ridiculous every time you open your mouth or become what you despise so much, a keyboard warrior.

For the porcine one's mental health let's hope the campaign by Nooligan and his henchmen has borne fruit because if for some reason the council feel they aren't being sufficiently rewarded by the out of town, lip quivering, reluctant, non property developing saviour of Argyle, the amount of popcorn required to fulfill orders from outside Plymouth will simply not be available all in one go and Nooligan might just have the most public breakdown since Stuart Hall when he was camped outside a primary school only to be told it's the summer holidays.

Keep your chins up fatty, I'm sure you've gotten your way this time so don't spend all night having panic wanks and comfort eating, go walk the dog in the park before it's difficult to find somewhere the pooch can crap that's isn't concrete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Yea Man wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Pokesdown wrote:
Nooligan wrote:

See you there!!
Nice one Nooly

If that were a Politician coming out with a statement like that he or she would get absolutely slaughtered and probably forced to resign, i am actually surprised that no-one has called him out on that thread for saying that, but then again this is Pasoti we are talking about here.
This kind of homophobic insular nonsense is coming from a man that seemingly has the ear of James Brent and has been made a PR representative by his mate to act for FIL/FES at Home Park,releasing statements to the Herald today about the murals i see!!
well it shows what kind of a person Nickkkkkk is to place such an Ignoramus into a position like this, it also speaks volumes if James Brent openly associates himself with the likes of Ian Newell.
The very fact that someone like Newell is allowed anywhere near these kind of positions makes a complete mockery of PAFC, as Tringy says the lunatics well and truly have their foot in the door of the sweety shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Newell now has his silly title he has always dreamed of getting.

Sponsor agent Newell Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Herald well and truly bought by James Brent
feck right off to high heaven you bunch of filthy corrupt dirty bastards
One minute the poll is 50/50 and now this!!
i hope these bastards burn in hell
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Only one way this going tomorrow. There must have been significant pressure from Councillors on the panning officers to make them produce such a prejudiced report, which skims over main causes for objections. The main thing they have truly stretched their credibility with, is their interpretation of the National Planning Policy Framework "out of town" assessment.

They only use A1 retail unit figures ~1600sqM and do not include A3 food & drink units and cinema when comparing with NPPF floorspace threshhold of 2500 sqm.

The NPPF states the threshhold is for "When assessing applications for retail, leisure and office development outside of town centres,". How many of the following fall into that category is open to debate but it sure as hell exceeds 2500sq M, so PCC should be referring to SoS Planning Inspectorate.

cinema 6875
school 1607
franchise café 230
hotel 5222
retail 3629
retail stand 1392
ice arena 6034
health centre 1059

I'm sure Tudor & co are all over it but just in case they try and avoid it

Nice easy link for them to follow

The National Planning Casework Unit (NPCU) is responsible for central Government planning casework. It is via the NPCU that you can request that the Secretary of State calls in a planning application. The contact details for the NPCU are:

5 St Philips Place
Colmore Row
Birmingham
B3 2PW

Tel: 0303 444 8050
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Thanks GG - sent my email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHP planning application recommended for approval   HHP planning application recommended for approval - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HHP planning application recommended for approval
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next