a39er
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Chris_Webb1
Lyndhurst Flag idea going down well. Now to raise some money for it!......#pafc #fortresshomepark

That'll please the staff then!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:15 pm

I quite like the flags actually, Hopefully when they put it in the segregation area, its down the front so it doesnt look so empty when we're seen on TV!
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 pm

The flags look impressive but £3500 is a bit of a waste of money that could easily pay probably 5/6 members of staff a months wages they're owed.
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The flags look impressive but £3500 is a bit of a waste of money that could easily pay probably 5/6 members of staff a months wages they're owed.

Agreed, but i think thats down to JB to pay people what they're owed in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 pm

Yea Man wrote:

If its our / my money it can be spent as we please . If you have concerns re staff why not set up an account and pay into it . The battle to save PAFC goes on . Don't forget it was the previous Board who failed to pay the staff . The are many many initiatives now being carried out to help them by fans .

Like it or not we have to deal with the situation as it stands .
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:44 pm

I think we should put the giant flag in goal. Clean sheets all round.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm

greengenes wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

If its our / my money it can be spent as we please . If you have concerns re staff why not set up an account and pay into it . The battle to save PAFC goes on . Don't forget it was the previous Board who failed to pay the staff . The are many many initiatives now being carried out to help them by fans .

Like it or not we have to deal with the situation as it stands .

So the great unwashed Avivas pay, Brent can concentrate on property and the dynamic duo bask in reflected glory. Wonderful !

Enjoy the ride. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
a39er

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:19 pm

How does he get to decide that the Lyndhurst should have a flag? He sits in the Devonport. Starting a thread and getting a few ra-ras doesn't really count as overwhelming support. If he thinks it's such a fantastic idea, how about writing to all Lyndhurst ST holders and asking if they mind? At his own expense?
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:29 pm

a39er wrote:
How does he get to decide that the Lyndhurst should have a flag? He sits in the Devonport. Starting a thread and getting a few ra-ras doesn't really count as overwhelming support. If he thinks it's such a fantastic idea, how about writing to all Lyndhurst ST holders and asking if they mind? At his own expense?

Don't hold your breath. Block 3 and 4 ST holders are still waiting to be informed about FV, let alone consulted about it. You'd think alienating such a large number of people would be frowned upon, but apparently not.

Welcome, by the way flower
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:32 pm

a39er wrote:

Another island of sanity in a sea of Aviva boy compliance. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Peggy wrote:
a39er wrote:

Don't hold your breath. Block 3 and 4 ST holders are still waiting to be informed about FV, let alone consulted about it. You'd think alienating such a large number of people would be frowned upon, but apparently not.

Why not mention it in your programme notes Peggy ?
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:39 pm

greengenes wrote:
Peggy wrote:
a39er wrote:

Why not mention it in your programme notes Peggy ?

GG, I sensel a touch of the Macarthyite zeal in your post. It's nothing new, the cleansing routine, we know what it is and we know how it works.
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

If you actually read my page, you'd know it's a history series. Just like the last however many years' worth have been.

Still, keep to the script, eh? Next it'll be I'm a witch, or I need a good seeing to, or I banned so-and-so for racism ...
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Peggy wrote:
If you actually read my page, you'd know it's a history series. Just like the last however many years' worth have been.

Still, keep to the script, eh? Next it'll be I'm a witch, or I need a good seeing to, or I banned so-and-so for racism ...

Have I ever been unpleasant to you ? ever ? I don't read the programmes as I don't buy them . It was a tongue in cheek comment . I receive tons worse on here .
Take care .
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:45 pm

News fresh in from twatter:

Chris_Webb1:

Everybody who donates to the flag fund will get a FREE jester hat Very Happy long live the aviva massive

lol!
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:48 pm

greengenes wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Have I ever been unpleasant to you ? ever ? I don't read the programmes as I don't buy them . It was a tongue in cheek comment . I receive tons worse on here .
Take care .

Yeah, yeah.
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Peggy wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Take care .

Yeah, yeah.

If i upset you I apologise but i thought a bit of banter was welcome on here . My mistake I must moderate my posts .
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I sit in the lyndy and its a BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOO from me. Whats happens on the pitch is more important IMHO than some flag

I see esmers getting the usual kicking for not following the pied pipers on the farm
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Greengenes...........You are allowed to post your views on here and you don't get half as much stick as you claim.That is the essential difference between Napoleon's Farm and ATD.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:03 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I sit in the lyndy and its a BIG NOOOOOOOOOOOO from me. Whats happens on the pitch is more important IMHO than some flag

I see esmers getting the usual kicking for not following the pied pipers on the farm

Get him over here. He's wasting his time. The village people are naaaaat fer learnin !
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Greengenes...........You are allowed to post your views on here and you don't get half as much stick as you claim.That is the essential difference between Napoleon's Farm and ATD.

Tis like swimming against a tide of treacle though . I didn't like Peggy inferring I would or might say those things . Thats not me at all . But inferred it was .
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:10 pm

GG, you have been close witness to the goings on across the road. The 'inferring' has reached epedemic proportions there from the cabal.
Most of us understand quite clearly how internet communicatiuon works.
Back to top Go down

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
GG, you have been close witness to the goings on across the road. The 'inferring' has reached epedemic proportions there from the cabal.
Most of us understand quite clearly how internet communicatiuon works.

Do you not welcome a contrary voice on here ? Of course you do . I don't find it easy though
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 pm

greengenes wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Take care .

You don't buy a programme? What a Face That makes me much more Aviva than you! cheers

Uncle Tringy,can i have my Aviva boy of the week badge now,please? lol!

Peggy's article was about the late 1950's,with particular emphasis on the promotion winning 1958/59 season and a good read it was,too.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:19 pm

No Aviva badge for you Greenie. You might just be a bit of an anorak though. Do you ever get pissed merely because the moment feels right ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New flag coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming Empty

Back to top Go down

New flag coming
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next