Greenskin
lawnmowerman
a39er
Tringreen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

New flag coming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:59 pm

argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Also webby seems to be keen on chairing GAS board meetings not good

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63312

He's not on about Chairing the Board, just the pre-election hustings meetings.

Personally I'd prefer a completely independent Chair if there are to be hustings.

Last edited by Andy_Symons on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:01 pm

argyleangel wrote:

Is it true though about the Chair of GAS board? Haven't seen that anywhere.

No idea. Rumours always fly around.
Mind you, given Ian Newell's recent openly admitted 'wind up' of an untruth involving one of our posters, anything is possible from certain quarters. Perhaps it's been inferred on the Twitter nonsense, maybe it hasn't.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=63312

Personally I'd prefer a completely independent Chair if there are to be hustings.

Agreed. But at least it's only chairing the hustings, not chairing the Gas board.
Back to top Go down
argyleangel

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

So it wasn't true then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm

argyleangel wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

So it wasn't true then?

see the previous posts.
Here's a question for you Angel.
Do you think we should have censored lawnmowerman's original comment ?
Back to top Go down
argyleangel

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:23 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

So it wasn't true then?

see the previous posts.
Do you think we should have censored the original post ?

Not all at but it has given the impression that something is taking place when it turns out its not.

How is that right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:30 pm

argyleangel wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

So it wasn't true then?

see the previous posts.

Not all at but it has given the impression that something is taking place when it turns out its not.

How is that right?

It's not right, but it's quite obviously a mistake that Lawnmowerman made innocently with incorrect wording. Shall we start asking you about whether you think things are right or not ArgyleAngel as you're so interested straight away? Misunderstandings are rife on internet forums, whether things are set-ups or whether they are stitch ups, or innocent "misunderstandings". It's all in the wording AA, and I would say that it was worded incorrectly as GAS Board Chair, rather than GAS Board Election Hustings Chair, but an honest mistake. Like I said there are "misunderstandings" all the time and depends who's side of the fence you are on when you see these "misunderstandings"
Back to top Go down
argyleangel

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:33 pm

[quote="Greenjock"]
argyleangel wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

So it wasn't true then?

see the previous posts.

How is that right?

It's not right, but it's quite obviously a mistake that Lawnmowerman made innocently with incorrect wording. Shall we start asking you about whether you think things are right or not ArgyleAngel as you're so interested straight away? Misunderstandings are rife on internet forums, whether things are set-ups or whether they are stitch ups, or innocent "misunderstandings". It's all in the wording AA, and I would say that it was worded incorrectly as GAS Board Chair, rather than GAS Board Election Hustings Chair, but an honest mistake. Like I said there are "misunderstandings" all the time and depends who's side of the fence you are on when you see these "misunderstandings"[/quote

I am nobodies side of the fence. Simply reading up and catching up. Bloody hell.

Forgive me for wanting to know the facts of the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh Ok Razz You just wanted people to tell you if it was right that he posted it, and wanted to say how it was wrong that he made people have the wrong impression!

Is it right that someone on Pasoti earlier said that a former Coventry player killed his wife? Then says it's ok it was someone else? I bet Mrs Downs was pleased to know it was a mistake, but thats all it was, a mistake. No need for a poll about whether it was right for him to post it is there?
Back to top Go down
argyleangel

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh Ok  Razz You just wanted people to tell you if it was right that he posted it, and wanted to say how it was wrong that he made people have the wrong impression!

Is it right that someone on Pasoti earlier said that a former Coventry player killed his wife? Then says it's ok it was someone else? I bet Mrs Downs was pleased to know it was a mistake, but thats all it was, a mistake. No need for a poll about whether it was right for him to post it is there?
I am confused but its not true so I got there in the end.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 68)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 pm

argyleangel wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Oh Ok Razz You just wanted people to tell you if it was right that he posted it, and wanted to say how it was wrong that he made people have the wrong impression!

I am confused but its not true so I got there in the end.

Angel, there appears to be a problem with your email address you supplied.
Any idea why ?
Could you please send a confirming email from your registered address to patd1920@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:51 pm

[quote="argyleangel"]
Greenjock wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
argyleangel wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Link to that?

Hey all by the way!

Here you go:

So it wasn't true then?

see the previous posts.

How is that right?

It's not right, but it's quite obviously a mistake that Lawnmowerman made innocently with incorrect wording. Shall we start asking you about whether you think things are right or not ArgyleAngel as you're so interested straight away? Misunderstandings are rife on internet forums, whether things are set-ups or whether they are stitch ups, or innocent "misunderstandings". It's all in the wording AA, and I would say that it was worded incorrectly as GAS Board Chair, rather than GAS Board Election Hustings Chair, but an honest mistake. Like I said there are "misunderstandings" all the time and depends who's side of the fence you are on when you see these "misunderstandings"[/quote

I am nobodies side of the fence. Simply reading up and catching up. Bloody hell.

Forgive me for wanting to know the facts of the situation.

Oopps Sorry my fault left out the words election hustings do i now have to sit on the naughty step Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Don't worry grass cutter. It's just the usual suspects having fun with our site. flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 7:58 pm

You are in the naughty step Lawny.

Pasoti used to censor any reference to ATD as 'The Naughty Step' then Daz had the temerity to tell me that there were never any dissenting voices at Pasoti towards ATD. No bloody wonder when it was called 'The Naughty Step'!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:09 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Don't worry grass cutter. It's just the usual suspects having fun with our site. flower

Not worried just made me smile. It did look a bit dodgy angels first post and he then starts attacking my little mistake.
lol! lol!

Cerbera does mean I have the cock of the week banner or does that go to angel Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:13 pm

New flag coming - Page 5 Cock

That's as much as you'll get from me!!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Well. I for one would be bloody amazed if Webby didn't chair the GASboard, but wouldn't expect that to be slipped in until the board is constituted. It's natural that he will, at the very least, be the conduit to JB, given his position and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Well. I for one would be bloody amazed if Webby didn't chair the GASboard, but wouldn't expect that to be slipped in until the board is constituted. It's natural that he will, at the very least, be the conduit to JB, given his position and all.

That's how I see things going but still, we'll allways be here to remind everyone of the "goings on".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New flag coming   New flag coming - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New flag coming
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5