Dick Trickle
Tgwu
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sturtz

Sturtz

Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:16 pm

Tells me something when you start raving about Ryan Brunt, time to face facts if he's the answer to your problems then you is fooked.

Ryan Brunt? Useless C***!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Sturtz wrote:
Tells me something when you start raving about Ryan Brunt, time to face facts if he's the answer to your problems then you is fooked.

I Wouldnt say is a useless cnut far from it, but for me you hit the nail on the head with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:26 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
It was a great strike, but yeah it took a deflection.

It took a deflection alright but not a huge one as that fecking Greek implies

Fecking huge deflection which was all that took it in.

The best thing was the reaction of the Janner Jerk Army, you would have thought they had won the Cup rather than nicked a thoroughly undeserved point off one of the worst teams in the League.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:03 am

That's exactly what makes it so celebratory-worthy tho innit? Snatching summat at the end that you thoroughly don't deserve. Must have been annoying for you tho Tis, witnessing our worst performance of the season and still snatching a point.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:37 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
It was a great strike, but yeah it took a deflection.

It took a deflection alright but not a huge one as that fecking Greek implies

Fecking huge deflection which was all that took it in.

The best thing was the reaction of the Janner Jerk Army, you would have thought they had won the Cup rather than nicked a thoroughly undeserved point off one of the worst teams in the League.

A "huge deflection".....not from where I was standing......but overstating probably originated in Exeter......if it wasn't for Rugby you wouldn't have much success to talk about.
Back to top Go down
steveinspain

steveinspain

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:58 am

Angry wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

I Wouldnt say is a useless cnut far from it, but for me you hit the nail on the head with the rest.

Ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:41 am

The deflection on Brunt's shot took it from the upper corner in the goalposts to whipping up and dipping down into the top corner. Hardly the biggest deflection you have ever seen, but the deflection worked to deceive the keeper who couldn't/didn't react to what the deflection added.

The bigger question for me is why Lord Tisdale is now so obsessed with Argyle he's paying 21 quid in the hope of seeing us lose, instead of 15 quid to see Exeter (try to) win?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

The Ryan Brunt debate has nothing to do with the current situation of loss of form, clearly Adams is starting to get annoyed at having a "threadbare squad" (quote this week after the Aggers result).
Fact is lack of investment from the reluctant one will cost of promotion, despite I fear Adams best efforts to maintain an automatic promotion team.
The so far successful team will need to come through the rest of the season with minor injuries and weather the January window, a tall order.
Don't think Brent gives a toss as long as it all ticks over. With the current size of squad it is unlikely we will get automatic promo.
Someone needs to get there wallet out!
Hope I am completely wrong but then of course if we do go up, there is the question of further investment to stay in L 1.
Brent is holding this club back, I really wish he would just bugger off.
COYG
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:41 pm

ejh wrote:
The deflection on Brunt's shot took it from the upper corner in the goalposts to whipping up and dipping down into the top corner. Hardly the biggest deflection you have ever seen, but the deflection worked to deceive the keeper who couldn't/didn't react to what the deflection added.

The bigger question for me is why Lord Tisdale is now so obsessed with Argyle he's paying 21 quid in the hope of seeing us lose, instead of 15 quid to see Exeter (try to) win?

he lives there, prob a good reason he went.

we beat daggers 2-1......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Exeter have been doing really well for such a small club. I will be impressed if they finish top half, but leagues are finished in May not November.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:40 pm

ejh wrote:

Shirley, you've worked it out by now Tisdale is a Daggers fan, just like Xisle man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Sir John Hawkins wrote:
ejh wrote:

Shirley, you've worked it out by now Tisdale is a Daggers fan, just like Xisle man.
Xisle is a creepy crawley I believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:30 pm

Same thing Hugh. Both of them, life long South East luvvies masquerading as Westcountry football fans. Xisle moved up to Landan when he was 18 months. He was Crawling by the age of 2 years old, so do me a favour. I'm sure there's a greek tragedy or two out there describing such false "allegiance". Or maybe a Shakespeare comedy.

If football chirp is tribal, then let it be tribal, and let the normal rules of tribal chirp apply. By the way, when I last looked up tribal allegiance, hooters and sirens are illegal and don't count. They only count toward gold amulets, and director box passes.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:09 pm

ejh wrote:
Exeter have been doing really well for such a small club. I will be impressed if they finish top half, but leagues are finished in May not November.

feck me after 3 weeks of telling you this you now listen......... makes you look a bit of a cnut banging on about being top.... (snigger)

small club but still smashed you in yer own back yard, id rather be small than shite, seems you prefer the latter......
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:19 pm

Good banta this, innit. Absolutely fecking riveting.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Good banta this, innit. Absolutely fecking riveting.

Im not trying to have banter, i just pointed out the Tissa lives there, so taking in a game isnt out the question, i live in tavy, and ive taken in a few tavy games, i would travel to plymouth to watch them though
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:32 am

Czarcasm wrote:
That's exactly what makes it so celebratory-worthy tho innit? Snatching summat at the end that you thoroughly don't deserve. Must have been annoying for you tho Tis, witnessing our worst performance of the season and still snatching a point.

Absolutely, nicking a point can be better than an east 3 nil, the huge disappointment stayed with me just as long as it took to find out that City had also nicked a point at the death and as far as the club house where there was yet another decent pint on sale, Vardy scoring against the other scum helped as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:36 am

zyph wrote:

A "huge deflection".....not from where I was standing......but overstating probably originated in Exeter......if it wasn't for Rugby you wouldn't have much success to talk about.

But I guess you weren't standing right behind the shot, I probably had the best, or worst, view in the house, the size of the deflection did not show up on the highlights, having said that the scorer did give it a decent dig.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:53 am

ejh wrote:

It's £18 to stand on the terraces and they do a decent dog for £2.80, the drive to Exeter is 400+ miles so the £15 option does not exist, even were I prepared to put money into club, which I am not until the current regime has gone, if of course I live that long.

There is no obsession with Argyle, I watch Dags regularly along with a number of other local clubs, Saturday Dags vs Filth was the obvious choice, tonight it was Maidstone against Maidenhead, Stones lost 2-1, nightmare, Saturday Truro are up, nearly 600 miles for them, gotta be something wrong with non league clubs doing that kind of treavelling, Barrow did Turks and Dover away in the last couple of weeks, crazy.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:02 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:

But I guess you weren't standing right behind the shot, I probably had the best, or worst, view in the house, the size of the deflection did not show up on the highlights, having said that the scorer did give it a decent dig.

How on earth can you judge that I wasn't directly in line with the shot.....you lot psychic up Exeter way (other than the spoon bender of course)........ok what colour jacket was I wearing then......I'll give you a clue....it wasn't green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:42 pm

Angry wrote:
Sturtz wrote:

So the bloke comes on, appears to be one of only three players even bothered about the game, scores a pretty impressive solo goal after countless, and I mean countless awful touches, misplaced passes and simple relinquishing of possession...

But forget all that, let's try Jervis up front one more time even though it hasn't worked all season, and it is painfully evident the lad isn't confident or capable of playing with his back to goal?

Just like everyone who slates Andy Carroll, the armchair pundit has no time for the apparent 'donkey' but his teams seem to do a lot better with him in it than when he's injured, and alw ays select him when he is fit. A player no centre back or manager ever has ever looked forward to playing.

Add Brunt's sheer energy and eagerness to his physicality and he's a thorough pain in the arse for League Two defenders. And a godsend for our midfielders when he retains possession and looks to get it to them.

To say you are embarrassed Brunt is playing up front for us, jesus wept. Think back to the playoff games when Brunt off the bench (and Ansah) was the only thing that stopped us being embarrassed on live tv, twice. When Reuben and Alessandra were absolutely terrible in both games. Brunt changed the game on two huge occasions, got the winner at Luton and earned a point at Dagenham totally out of the blue and on his own...still he's dogshit terrible and an embarrassment to you?

What was terrible in my eyes was the first half against Dagenham, the first half against Wycombe (1st time) the first half against Wycombe (2nd time) - 3 matches which could/probably would have had totally different outcomes had Brunt started.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:07 pm

zyph wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:

How on earth can you judge that I wasn't directly in line with the shot.....you lot psychic up Exeter way (other than the spoon bender of course)........ok what colour jacket was I wearing then......I'll give you a clue....it wasn't green.

Oh, sorry, so you were in with the Dag supporters then?

That's the on;y way you can have been "right behind" the shot!

Fecking clueless Swilly wankers.
Back to top Go down
zyph

zyph

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:

Right behind the goal would be very adjacent.......behind the shot would be a lot further away and is literally only a walkway where few stand anyway in an uncovered area.....or had you brought your binocs with you with extra magnification.......with their poor floodlights and pouring rain you probably saw NOTHING AT ALL....typical trouble making.....what a shame you where down the wrong end to see that net bulge, great to see CLOSE UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
zyph wrote:

We were 'behind the shot' as in the same half as it was hit, you clueless idiot. And not behind the player, with a view of his arse and heels. Everyone who was there concedes it took a deflection, what point are you trying to make? It was a hard shot that was going to test the keeper with or without the deflection. He hardly tickled the effort did he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 pm

This fecking Greek beats me, they've got that bell end Morrison and the Brylcreem boy "super fecking Nick" and he's having a pop at Brunt, dear ole dear what a tosser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread   Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle  Match Day Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dagenham & Redbridge v Plymouth Argyle Match Day Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next